-Jamie. Like the dark chocolate version, it’s just a matter of melting the chocolate in the hot cream, adding the vanilla and letting it chill until completely cold, then whipping it until it’s light and fluffy. I made it! 21 ratings 4.2 out of 5 star rating. It’ll just be firmer. Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 2 days. This mousse uses just 3 ingredients, prep time is 5 minutes, and it can be made well in advance and refrigerated until ready to use. 110 g chocolate, white, good quality, broken in squares 1 tablespoon skimmed milk 3 portion egg white Instructions Reserve 2 strawberries for decoration and puree the rest with a hand blender or in a … I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you! I also don’t recommend using semi-sweet chocolate in place of the white chocolate. You can easily add that in at the very end. Reserve 2 strawberries for decoration and puree the rest with a hand blender or in a liquidiser. Perfect for fuss-free entertaining to end a rich meal 7 mins . This looks divine! How big were those 2 servings? MAKE IT SHINE! Hi Erin, If you happen to give it a try, I’d love to know how it turns out. Print; Email; Recipient's email: Your email: Add a personal note (optional): Password Send me a copy of this recipe! Just throw some berries on top of the mousse and call it a day. Tag me on social! https://marioncornell.deublog.com/easy-white-chocolate-mousse Would love to know how it turns out if you try it! and then folding in the whipped cream at the end. Right after mixing, it’s too soft to even pipe. I used 3 ounces to get 1/2 cup chopped and I did use a pastry bag. White chocolate mousse with poached rhubarb. Even then, the cream and cheese set, like creamed butter icing ( but with tiny dots of white chocolate) . Amazing recipe. In a saucepan, over low heat, bring 1/4 cup of the cream to a simmer, and slowly add the cream into the yolk and sugar mixture to temper. 3 ratings 3.4 out of 5 star rating. Personally, I don’t think this would hold up as icing, but maybe Eric will also chime in. Looks easy to make and yummy but my kids won’t go for white chocolate ever! In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Dip to the bottom of these rich chocolate pots to find a tangy strawberry sauce. I would like to make this for my daughter’s wedding in chocolate cups and am wondering if I could make this a week in advance by freezing them? I’ve never had issues but I know a lot of people who had problems with even just melting white chocolate. ADD YOUR PHOTO. Hey this recipe looks AMAZING I have to try it. Good Food DealReceive a free Graze box delivered straight to your door. YIELD: 3 cups. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your feedback! Sounded really easy and good. This elegant, fluffy dessert is a feast for the eyes and palate. ©2020 My Baking Addiction. I am doing a Lemon Charlotte cake that calls for a white chocolate ganache icing, but found your recipe in hopes for a lighter consistency. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Hi, thanks so much for stopping by. I melted the white chocolate and (after beating two tbls of the cream into the melted chocolate) beat it directly into the cream & creamed cheese mix. That kind has extra water (or maybe whey) in it and I wonder if that might cause the whole thing to seize. https://prettysimplesweet.com/2-ingredient-white-chocolate-mousse Mousse by definition, “a mass of tiny bubbles”. Learn how your comment data is processed. This easy white chocolate mousse is perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s Day or any other occasion. Hi there! I also firmly believe that no meal is complete without at least a little dessert and that we'd all be a bit happier if we'd just indulge in more cheese and carbs. All you do is melt white chocolate, whip whipping cream, and then mix them together and add in a few other ingredients. Required fields are marked *. -Jamie, Quick question about this recipe. Half-and-half would not work! Beat in the white chocolate, vanilla extract and salt on medium speed until well combined. Spoon the chocolate mixture on top of the strawberry sauce and chill for at least 2 hours until set. How much white chocolate did it take to get a 1/2 cup chopped? I’ve never substituted milk chocolate in this, but I think you should try it. Super quick, super easy and super classy, this Easy White Chocolate Mousse … Hope this helps! Recipe was right on and easy to follow. Happy baking. C. Recipe by: CaryC. I do not think this recipe would freeze well. Hi, Phil! strawberry white chocolate cheesecake bars, 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips. I am wondering if this would hold up on a cake as icing? Hello! Taste the mousse and if it's not sweet enough, fold in a tablespoon or two of powdered sugar until the mousse is sweet enough for your liking. I was wondering if milk chocolate can be substituted for the white chocolate.  It came out perfectly. ( I’d like to add before anything else, my stand mixer has twice the motor power of the kitchen aid). And although it is winter, I’m wearing a t-shirt under an apron. I haven’t attempted this recipe as a cake filling, so I am not sure of the result. Fold in the whipped cream. I tried your white chocolate mousse today and it was absolutely wonderful. Add a tbsp of the egg whites to the chocolate and quickly combine to slacken the mixture. I’m going to guess that this may be why the recipe failed for you? ADD YOUR PHOTO. It doesn’t get much easier than this white chocolate mousse. Recipe by Marsha D. Found this in a magazine. I have to chill it a bit first to get it just firm enough to pipe. I know that some countries don’t have brick cream cheese like in the US, but the kind that comes in a tub and is meant for spreading on toast. 1 ⁄ 2. cup sour cream. -Jamie. One reason that I love today’s recipe is that it doesn’t have any eggs. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours for a firmer version. Whether or not you celebrate Valentine’s Day, it’s a great excuse to make chocolaty treats. Â, So happy to hear you enjoyed the recipe, Wendy! Was it a 4 oz bar? 1 . I made this dessert last night, and in no way could I call it mousse. Carefully fold the remaining whites into the chocolate mixture. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. Add the milk and stir to combine. The texture was perfect. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your feedback! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your feedback! These strawberry white chocolate cheesecake bars are also a great option and can be made gluten-free or with all-purpose flour. I plan to make it Tuesday for Valentine’s Day and had 2 questions. This post may contain affiliate links. via RSS This sounds really delicious. Do you by any chance live outside of the US? Dina- Happy Baking! I tried it yesterday and layered it with my homemade grape jelly. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Unfortunately I had the same experience as Genie, I followed the steps in the recipe exactly as stated and found that the white chocolate solidified so I was left with lots of little solid white chocolate chunks in the cream cheese/whipped cream mix :(, I’ve made a very similar recipe, you need to get the cream cheese to come to room temperature before you start working with it, also the white chocolate needs to come down as close as possible to room temperature before incorporating it.Â, The amount it yields says 2 servings.

Studiologic Numa Compact 2 Price, 2-step Addition And Subtraction Word Problems, Porter Cable 13904 Canada, Neutralize Wood After Stripping, Aldi Red Pepper Hummus Ingredients, Qr Scan Icon, Naniwa Multi Stone, Invitation Message For Party, Budget Mtg Arena Decks, Direct Admission In Bms College Of Engineering 2020, Green Tea Cheesecake No Bake,