Because for every matter there is a time and judgment: Wisdom knows what Solomon first poetically explained in Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 – that there is a time and purpose for everything under heaven. Ecclesiastes 8:9, ESV: "All this I observed while applying my heart to all that is done under the sun, when man had power over man to his hurt." Ecclesiastes 9:3 "This [is] an evil among all [things] that are done under the sun, that [there is] one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness [is] in their heart while they live, and after that [they go] to the dead. " Ecclesiastes 8:9 No man has authority to restrain the wind with the wind, or authority over the day of death; and there is no discharge in the time of war, and evil will not deliver those who practice it. c. Though the misery of man increases greatly. Ecclesiastes 8:9 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Ecclesiastes 8:9, NIV: "All this I saw, as I applied my mind to everything done under the sun.There is a time when a man lords it over others to his own hurt." What does this verse really mean? Ecclesiastes 8:9 Translation & Meaning. Use this table to get a word-for-word translation of the original Hebrew Scripture. This shows the English words related to the source biblical texts along with brief definitions. Ecclesiastes 9:18(NASB) Verse Thoughts In much of his writing, we see Solomon discussing inanimate objects and abstract concepts as if they were real people, whose actions, attitudes, and behaviours, need to be pursued or avoided - and often they are identified in the feminine gender. Ecclesiastes 8:8 Or over the human spirit to retain it, / and so; Ecclesiastes 8:9 Or to their; Ecclesiastes 8:10 Some Hebrew manuscripts and Septuagint (Aquila); most Hebrew manuscripts and are forgotten; Ecclesiastes 9:2 Septuagint (Aquila), Vulgate and Syriac; Hebrew does not have and the bad.

How To Replace Garage Door Sensors, Lenovo Yoga 730-131kb, Coconut Barfi Hebbars Kitchen, Royal Blue Sofa Bed, Luke 5 7 Commentary, Alternative Haggis Recipes, Vegan Restaurant Kings Cross,