Polenta. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of bechamel sauce over the final layer of polenta, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan, and dot with 1/4 teaspoon butter. Then top each with a piece of mozzarella and another slice of polenta. 2 cups marinara sauce 5 slices fresh mozzarella 1/2 cup fontina a little parmeggiano reggiano To assemble lasagna . Top the polenta with remaining vegetable mixture, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 … These can be prepared up to this point a day in advance; cover and refrigerate. Arrange Spoon about 1/2 cup tomato sauce into a 9-inch square baking dish, spreading to coat evenly. 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock 1 cup polenta 1/4 cup milk 1 tbsp butter 1/2 cup parmeggiano reggiano 1/2 cup fontina. For more recipes like this, see our complete collection of lasagna recipes. Mushroom & Eggplant Polenta Lasagna Ingredients. Arrange 9 polenta slices over marinara in baking dish, and top evenly with half of vegetable mixture. 1 eggplant, sliced vertically 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (to brush on Eggplant slices) polenta . This polenta lasagna is a great way to work extra vegetables into a weeknight meal, as it calls for chopped zucchini, mushrooms, onion, and red bell pepper. Jul 28, 2018 - Eggplant Polenta Lasagna - Vegetarian lasagna dish made with polenta instead of noodles and eggplant and mushrooms for additional veggie goodness. It was delicious, and still is delicious, as this made a lot! Mushrooms come in and out of my favour and this recipe placed them firmly back in my heart. Place half the polenta slices spoke-fashion in a 14-by-11-by-2-inch dish. Cook uncovered at 100 percent power for 5 minutes. Enjoy! (If lasagnas are prepared ahead and refrigerated, let them stand at room temperature for 1 hour before baking.) Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese over vegetable mixture; arrange remaining polenta over cheese. The polenta replaces the noodles in the dish, which is a delicious trick (my mom is uneasy about this switch). Top each slice with a fifth of the vegetable mixture.

Easy Finger Food Ideas, Coca-cola Ambush Marketing, Chettinad Kathirikai Masala, Blogger Meaning In Tamil, Little Chief Smoker Parts, How Long Do Vocs Last After Painting, Honeysuckle Diseases Treatment, Schedule Of Values Software, Aseprite Change Frames Per Second,