1915. ), which the" Revised Version has uniformly adopted in the New Testament. Sahi Property Milegi Yahi. Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, Compiled & Edited by BibleStudyTools Staff, Bible Dictionaries - Easton's Bible Dictionary - Elias, Bible Dictionaries - Hitchcock's Bible Names Dictionary - Elias, Bible Dictionaries - King James Dictionary - Elias, Bible Dictionaries - Smith's Bible Dictionary - Elias, Encyclopedias - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia - Elias, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Elias Strong's Concordance. A priest, head of one of the courses" of the priests of the time of David (1 Chr. ), "Whom God will restore. The name Elijah is assigned to four different men in the Bible (not counting those with the highly similar name Elihu):. "Entry for 'ELIAS'". The name "Elijah" means "The LORD is my God". "Whom God will restore. "The Greek form of Elijah (Matt. Elias. He is that one guy that will make you feel beautiful on the inside and out, just the same way he is. ), which the" Revised Version has uniformly adopted in the New Testament. 11:14; 16:14, etc. Proud member Gender: Meaning: My God is Jehovah. (1.) And others said, That it is a prophet, or as one of the prophets. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. "International Standard Bible Encyclopedia". Elias: Elijah, an Israelite prophet.