I'm really pretty confident I put the strings on correctly as I don't have this problem with the other 5 tuners. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. There are some tuners out there that may make you make the hole in your headstock bigger in order to properly fit your locking tuners. If you remove the tuners from almost any new Fender guitar you will see "P.W.". Thank you for your request. It's impossible to imagine a world without Fender guitars, and if you're like many of the guitarists at Sweetwater, Fender not only made the first guitar you ever bought, they made the last one too. To contact the forum owner hit the Contact Us link. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! Strat-Talk.com is an independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. Measuring 10.4 ounces, the Fender locking tuners is one of the most popular choices in the market. Still worked but not smooth. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. Learn More. I have a couple of sets and one of them was defective to the point where it was grabby when turning. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. The Trim-Lok string locking system also makes changing strings a snap. Tall post tuners are used for the wound strings and shorter post tuners are used for the plain strings. These are much better than the Fender brand "Schaller" locking tuners. Naturally, they should be an easy replacement for standard tuners on Fender guitars. Bushings, removable tuner caps, and mounting hardware are included. As one of the world's largest Fender dealers - with thousands of products in stock at all times - we're always getting our hands on their latest guitars, basses, and amps. you do know your fender tuners are schallers right ? Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. I have a couple of sets and one of them was defective to the point where it was grabby when turning. Keep your axe in tune with these Fender Accessories locking tuners from Sweetwater. Pros. Get Directions | Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Our expertly trained Sales Engineers are ready to help! Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Andy Wright, Nov 9, 2016. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Sweetwater Sound Bushings, removable tuner caps, and mounting hardware are included. It’s hard to find something not to like about locking tuners from one of the icons of the guitar world. Staggered Locking Tuning Machines for Stratocaster/Telecaster Guitars - Chrome, Fender Locking Stratocaster/Telecaster Tuning Machines Set - Chrome, Locking Stratocaster/Telecaster Tuning Machines Set - Chrome, Set of 6 locking tuning machines for Strat/Tele guitars, Staggered to increase break angle and increased tuning stability, Includes bushings, removable tuner caps, and mounting hardware, Fits most US and Mexico-made Stratocasters and Telecasters, Does not fit American Vintage series instruments. The company has continued its traditional look, with a design similar to the standard tuners on Fender guitars. I think I may have a lemon based on the responses here, Main Stratocaster Guitar Discussion Forum, http://www.deluxeguitar.com/179/keep-your-fender-stratocaster-in-tune-with-locking-tuners/, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. This set of six staggered locking tuners fits most US and Mexico-made Stratocaster and Telecaster electric guitars. I believe that Fender locking F are made in Korea. Phone Hours | From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. From being the first large-scale electric and bass makers in the '50s to pushing the boundaries of quality in the twenty-first century, it's no wonder Fender is one of the biggest names in the business. , Another step taken for the guitar player's playing enjoyment. I don't think my original post was clear? Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. No matter the quality of your guitar or guitar type and brand, this Fender locking tuner is ideal for you to use. Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. I didn't mean the require extra winds when putting strings on. I found an individual replacement on Ebay. We love to tell our customers all about them, so whether you're looking for your first axe or a Custom Shop creation, give your Sales Engineer a call. Staggered tuners increase the break angle over the nut and improve tuning stability. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 I believe that Fender locking F are made in Korea. Those are Chinese Ping tuners. I meant once the strings are installed, it takes quite a few more turns to get up or down to pitch. Keep your axe in tune with these Fender Accessories locking tuners from Sweetwater. Note: This product is available in the United States only β€” no international sales. Yes they are the ones with the F on them. Genuine Fender Parts: Set of six locking tuners designed to fit most modern-style Fender electric guitars with dual-pin mounting configuration. Fender Locking Tuners – Best Locking Tuners for Stratocaster. Some locking tuners have explicitly been made for certain guitars so that way they perfectly fit said instrument. These tuning keys are made for any guitar (electric non-tremolo and tremolo, acoustics, and basses) and helps keeping them in tune longer. Still worked but not smooth. The Fender brand are made in China by Ping. I found an individual replacement on Ebay. Note: This product is available in the United States only β€” no international sales. ). You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. If you have a guitar with an improperly fitted tuner, the locking tuner from Fender is what you need to lock your strings in place. This set of six staggered locking tuners fits most US and Mexico-made Stratocaster and Telecaster electric guitars. BTW, Hipshot buttons will fit these, but will not fit the similar Fender tuners made by Schaller Germany. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Spiridon Cage 2, Pistachio Frangipane Tart, Balti Dish Recipes, Vibramate Telecaster Deluxe, Ephesians 4:1-16 Outline, Haechandle Seasoned Soybean Paste, Chamberlain Universal Garage Door Opener Klik3c, Steamed Fish With Bok Choy,