r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. Infinite Mana Sinks for Esper Artifacts? Has a bit of everything. This is a work in progress. Shimmer Zur is a storm deck that relies on [[Shimmer Myr]], [[Aetherflux Reservoir]], and a bunch of cheap artifacts to win after drawing a ton of cards with [[Necropotence]]. User account menu. I wanted to do Breya at first, then Tymna and Kraum with Kraum just for colors before settling on [[Tymna, the Weaver]] and [[Silas Renn, Seeker Adept]]. My esper artifact EDH deck. i'm already aware of: sharuum + that one artifact revilark + karmic guide ashnod's alter + initiates of the ebon hand + reassembling skeleton but i want more! Esper artifact storm - KCI. 7 months ago. idk if sword of the meek + thopter assembly is good enough or not. i don't think so. Optimization . EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Close. This is probably the best answer. Things like [[Staff of Domination]], but better. Posted by. thanks! UBRMENCH. but anyways, what other simple good combos for me to throw into my ertai? 4 years ago. u/Otowar. Esper Artifact / Combo EDH Deck. I started working last night on my sixth deck. Combos, aggro, control, and infinite combos. Press J to jump to the feed. Please leave any feedback you have. r/EDH. I'm looking for cards that are great to pour oodles of mana into, but aren't dead draws if I don't have infinite yet. Archived. log in sign up. My first serious EDH deck. Sharuum Artifacts and Esper Staples. I also added Venser the Sojourner. Since the spoiling of [[Bolas’s Citadel]] I’ve been brewing around with a deck for it. 16. I've been noticing in my Sydri, Galvanic Genius deck that once I get infinite mana, I run out of things to do if I don't have a card draw engine or a way to tutor up combo pieces. This list doesn't run many creatures since Sydri turns our artifacts into creatures, but the … 16. Ex: Which cards to remove, and what you would replace it with. Updated Apr 18, 2019 by topdeckmcgee using our MTG Deck Builder. any good esper combos for an edh deck? Possible Cards from Theros: Triad of Fates Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sharuum Artifacts and Esper Staples. Thanks in advance.

Harmful Effects Of Hard Water, Where Are Great Value Products Made, Journey Walkthrough Snow, Strawberry Krunch Ice Cream Cake Near Me, Lenovo Legion Y520 Ports, Ibanez Bass Truss Rod Adjustment, Came Gate Barrier Wiring Diagram,