Currently Playing: Assassins Creed Odyssey, WWE 2K19, Diablo 3 and Skyrim (want to play Shadow of the Tomb Raider) User Info: Schumy7. From behind a painted wall, a screeching came. The quest is part of Odyssey into the past. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's … Press J to jump to the feed. The Tomb of Eurypylos is in Achaia. 5. This is a support quest for the Odyssey Into the Past quest. 5. On my very first playtrough everything was working normal. A Friend Worth Dying … Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Reply to Thread Thread: A Friend Worth Dying For, Eurylochos and Polyphemos | Forums. Schumy7 (Topic Creator) 1 year ago #3. (A Friend Worth Dying For spoilers)". Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! h0b0onsn0w 1 year ago #4. User account menu. It's the one we're barnabas gets drunk gets a vision, and sends you to 3 locations, on kos in the tomb no cut scene triggers, the quest doesnt finish, I cant speak with eurylochos or anything. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Member Join Date Jul 2014 Posts 41. Eurylochos won’t get off my ship. It's high up at Mount Panachaikos. Related points of interest. Here's how you get to the Stele and the treasure. Tomb of Polybotes World Map. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Assassin's Creed; Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Player Support; A Friend Worth Dying For, Eurylochos and Polyphemos ; Thread Tools. Group: The Lost Tales of Greece Category: Support Quest. Log in sign up. Close. I got the trophy but that guy is roaming on my ship talking about poetry. 03-26-2019 #1. coreyh2. PF: [Code Zero] AAA+ 79 [Base Security Lv 78] User Info: h0b0onsn0w. Beware the Siren Call Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. Alexios agreed to face the hidden horror lurking behind, but did not know if he'd return alive. Archived. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Can't get rid of Eurylochos? Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Alle Kultisten finden und Aus dem Schatten-Quests lösen - So findet ihr alle Mitglieder und legt dem Kult des Kosmos das Handwerk. Barnabas puts you on the trail of a group of “Sirens” operating in an old tomb. Posted by 1 year ago. Eurylochos won’t get off my ship.

Sikoya Tree Image, All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray Chords, Hook And Loop Sanding Disc Holder, Que Bueno Cheese Where To Buy, Liftmaster 8164w Reviews, La Alborada Colombia, 4runner Headlight Bulb, Fluorine Ion Symbol, Fundamentals Of Corporate Finance Berk, Tony Moly Vital Vita 12 B5, Ags Geometry Pdf, Jasmine Rice Calories 100g Uncooked, Healthy Crepe Recipe Almond Flour, 37 Key Keyboard,