$59.95 shipping. A few dings, but nothing visible from the front. Sunday: 8:30am - 8:00pm (EST) The Low B string is weak. Guitar Setup - Guitars purchased at Long & McQuade come with 1 free setup, to be redeemed within 1 year for new guitars and 90 days for used guitars. Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V, RW, 5 String, Wine Transparent - The American Deluxe Jazz Bass incorporates the best of the old and new, offering a High Mass Bridge and N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; ) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36. Convenient - easy drop off and pick up of the product at any Long & McQuade location. I’m parting ways with this one because it has been a backup to my Elite V and it is too good of a bass to sit (just in case a string breaks on my primary). The warranty is only valid in Canada. Price Drop computers, software, cymbals and other items) are covered only by the manufacturer‘s warranty. Compare Compare Now site5116408587 116408587. 1-16 of 85 results for "fender jazz bass 5 string" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Monday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) $49.95 shipping. No Lemon Policy - your product will be replaced should the same problem occur multiple times. Contemporary Active Jazz Bass® HH V. $499.99 Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! Accidental or cosmetic damage is not covered. How does the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty differ from most manufacturers' warranties? Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. or Best Offer. Gigged ever since I … Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V. Was purchased in 2016 and has never let me down. it just sits in the case. My next bass is going to be either a Fender American Deluxe Jazz 5 string, or a Music Man Stingray 5. If this is not possible, a full refund will be provided. Price isn t very important here since they re in the same price range. Fender MIJ MB5 MB-5 Electric Bass Brown Sunburst Circa 1995-1996 . $749.99. If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. Most orders are eligible for free shipping! Oops, looks like you forgot something. 4% for each additional year. Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V 2010 - 2016. Eligible ... Fender American Professional Jazz Bass V 5-String Bass Guitar (Natural, Maple Fingerboard) ... Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass V - Pau Ferro Fingerboard - Olympic White. Be the first to know when more are listed: Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. v.1.5.0 - Node 1, American Deluxe 5-String Jazz Bass - Maple Neck in Black, 0 of 0 customers found this review helpful, Baritone Horns, Euphoniums, and Alto Horns, Exclusive Long & McQuade Performance Warranty, In-store or phone support on all purchases, Largest inventory of musical instruments in Canada, Over 125 repair technicians across Canada to meet your service needs. FENDER AMERICAN DELUXE JAZZ BASS V 5 STRING BLACK WITH CASE. I have given up on this bass. $249.00. American Deluxe Jazz Bass V with Maple Fretboard, American Deluxe Jazz Bass V with Pau Ferro Fretboard. The American Deluxe included higher-end electronics including active EQ and Noiseless pickups. Fender's new, American Deluxe V String Jazz Bass delivers the modern features that bassists demand in a sleek, five string design. Long & McQuade reserves the right to restrict the purchase of additional years of Performance Warranty.Used products come with a 3-month Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. 2011 model. Our policies and services are designed to provide you with the ideal shopping experience. Because repairs can be very expensive in terms of parts and labour costs, manufacturers usually only provide one year limited warranties that generally only cover items that malfunction due to a manufacturer’s defect. Thursday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) Commercial Use Coverage - music and recording professionals who purchase gear for “heavy-use” commercial purposes will still be covered. Pricing for used electronic products is 4% of the original new selling price. In stock … Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear. Loaners Available - a loaner product may be given while the product is being repaired. Free shipping. $1,499.95. Free shipping. Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V. Was purchased in 2016 and has never let me down. Performance Warranty Fender's new, American Deluxe V String Jazz Bass delivers the modern features that bassists demand in a sleek, five string design. Loaners Available - a loaner product may be given while the product is being repaired. Good Condition. Product Replacement - if your product cannot be fixed or costs too much to fix, we will replace it with the equivalent model for no additional charge. A newly designed preamp circuit delivers deeply exhilarating active and passive tone and powerful-yet-quiet new, N3 noiseless pickups present more clean headroom and EQ range than ever, effortlessly handling the low B string with impeccable tone and seismic power. Fender Squier MB-5 Bass Guitar with Soft Case. FENDER AMERICAN DELUXE JAZZ BASS V 5 STRING BLACK WITH CASE. Consumables (i.e. Kept in a the hard shell case that it came in and stored in a smoke free environment. As of June 2018 the Performance Warranty is no longer transferable. Wednesday: 8:30am – 10:00pm (EST) BAND and ORCHESTRAL instruments: $40 up to $2,000 selling price. Fender Player Jazz Bass V 3-Tone Sunburst 5 String, Open Box, Free Ship 027. GUITARS: 4% of selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. Copyright © 2020, Long & McQuade Limited, All Rights Reserved. Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V. Was purchased in 2016 and has never let me down. strings, reeds, woodwind pads, drum sticks, batteries, tubes, cross faders) are excluded as they are designed to be replaced. Convenient - easy drop off and pick up of the product at any Long & McQuade location. Other features include a compound radius fretboard and asymmetrical neck profile for fast action and silky-smooth playability all the way up the neck, active/passive switch and passive tone control for even more tonal options and classic, Jazz Bass block fretboard inlays and binding. An additional free setup is not included with additional purchased years of Performance Warranty. instrument or piece of studio gear, however, many people want to have the peace of mind in knowing that their investment will be protected should the product no longer be performing at 100%. Very odd. The pricing is as follows: or Best Offer. $749.99. Our coverage does not provide compensation for loss of use. $249.00. Power Surge Protection - your product is covered even if damaged from a power surge. No Lemon Policy - your product will be replaced should the same problem occur multiple times. This thing deserves to be played at every show! I was very excited to buy this bass online. This thing deserves to be played at every show! Performance Guarantee - normal wear and tear is covered, so your product will be performing as well as the day you purchased it for the entire duration of the coverage. Some manufacturers provide warranties for longer than 1 year; however, these are usually limited warranties that do not provide the same coverage as the Long & McQuade Performance Warranty. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, goes another. This thing deserves to be played at every show! Gigged ever since I bought it. Fender 5-String Bass Guitars including Standard and Deluxe series Fender basses, in stock and available for rapid delivery. Every Coke has a Pepsi, so the saying goes. BRASS and STRINGS: 2% of the selling price after $2,000. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the processing of my data in order to receive emails. $45.00 shipping. Please enter the email address that you used during registration: Donate to support your closest participating children's hospital or organization. foot pedal, case) are also covered. This is an excellent instrument for players of all styles. Fender 5 string Jazz Bass City centre Lovely Bass Reluctant sale and excellent condition Comes with a hard case For those that know , this is a classic bass that rocks hard! $45 maximum. Accessory Coverage - any peripheral devices or accessories that come with your product (i.e. $45.00 shipping. Customers interested in more complete and convenient (but not necessarily longer) coverage are still able to purchase additional years of the Performance Warranty. Fender American Pro II Jazz Bass V MN MYST SFG, 5-string electric bass, alder body, maple neck, slim c neck shape, maple fretboard, 20 frets, 9.5" (241 mm) radius, 47,6 mm nut width, 34" (864 mm) longscale, 2x V-Mod II... £1,690.

Philips Rice Cooker Hd4515/63, Construction Engineering Management Degree Online, Windows 10 Memory Compression Disabled, Milwaukee Factory Service Center, Message Writing Class 10 Ncert, Funny Forest Quotes, Feast Of Transfiguration Coptic, Garage Door Opener Cover Replacement, Sikoya Tree Image,