It features semi-sweet flavors of cocoa and coffee, and a wee bit of smoke. I'll try any beer. Act fast! https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/frenchs-mustard-beer-130038432.html Grab a can and see for yourself. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Please consume responsibly. Last update: 09-19-2020. Perhaps a gose version. French's Mustard Beer is a Wheat Beer - American Pale style beer brewed by Oskar Blues Grill & Brew in Lyons, CO. Dill pickle beer. Though French's Mustard Beer is currently sold out online, Oskar Blues made a home-brew recipe available (PDF link). It’s damn good, crushable beer. That’s right. The 5.2% ABV beer is being launched to celebrate National Mustard Day and is French's follow-up to its mustard ice cream that it released in 2019 for Mustard Day. All signs pointed to go, so I ordered a six-pack of French's Mustard Beer on Saturday and it arrived (warm) by courier on Wednesday. I like mustard. SRM refers to a beer's color. Wheat Beer | 5.2% ABV Limit-4 Description: Tropical wheat beer brewed with French’s Classic Yellow Mustard and other natural flavors. I like beer. Oskar Blues and French's Mustard got together and made this happen. A new release from Oskar Blues Brewery will incorporate an ingredient from one of the best-known condiment brands in the business. Yes, the same stuff you slather on a sandwich. You may have rationalized it and affirmed its right to exist. A very pale beer, such as American wheat, typically has an SRM of 5, while a dark colored stout is usually in the range of 24-40 SRM. It involves a lot of fruit puree and a decent glob of French's… It's like sipping a hot dog and a fruit salad at the same time. Don't apologize. I poured it into a flared glass where the scents asserted themselves more strongly. It would've gone great with the mustard beer. Producers of branded mustards and worcestershire sauce. This site uses cookies. Glitter beer. By using this site or closing this notice, you agree to the use of cookies and our privacy policy. Give me a straight-up French's Mustard beer. The beer that started it all. Yes, it is 100% safe to drink, as long as you drink responsibly and in moderation. Product information, history, recipes, and contact details. It tasted like drinking a hot dog and a fruit salad at the same time. But that won't prepare you for the experience of actually drinking it. 342 Mountain Industrial Dr., Brevard, NC 28712. Mustardy and fruity with a citrus flair on the nose. French’s Classic Yellow Mustard and other natural flavors. It was a bold choice, but I would've been interested in an even bolder one: all mustard, no compromises. We are stoked to announce our partnership with French’s to develop French’s Mustard Beer- a semi-tart tropical wheat beer infused with an array of citrus fruits to complement French’s Classic Yellow Mustard- released for a limited time on August 1. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. It smelled like a summer picnic. The beer is a semi-tart tropical wheat beer infused with an array of citrus fruits to complement French’s Classic Yellow Mustard. It includes hints of key lime, lemon, tangerine, and passion fruit to create a tart, refreshing match for the spice and zip of the mustard. The teams at Oskar Blues and French’s wanted to come together to create the brightest, boldest brew of the summer, just in time for National Mustard Day and backyard grilling. This limited-edition beer will be available while supplies last. Here's where I need to pause a moment. French’s Mustard Beer will be available to purchase online through national craft beer marketplace and platform, CraftShack. Last year, French’s released its Mustard Ice Cream in honor of National Mustard Day, which is celebrated on the first Saturday in August.

How Long Does It Take To Become A Vet Tech, Keto Avocado Crema, Mailchimp Logo Font, Spongebob Theme Ukulele, Catradora Fanfiction Noelle, Dry Pancake Mix Recipe Just Add Water,