https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-fried-potatoes-and-sausage-skillet-253308 Don’t drain any drippings. We like the meat really browned so I turn up the heat to high till the sausage slices are the right color. Turn the potatoes every few minutes till they are browned on all sides. 4-6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (Yukon Gold or reds are best; Russets are too soft) 1 large onion, thinly sliced 1 lb. Pan-fried sausage and potatoes is an easy one-pan meal made with only a handful of ingredients. Serve with a salad and some sweet tea, and you have the perfect midweek meal. Turn and cook another 10 minutes or so or until the onion is cooked and the potatoes are browned and cooked through. First boil the potatoes in a large pot of water for about 15 minutes. Yes, it is a simple smoked Polish sausage recipe, but many of the best dishes are simple. 22 %, Big Ol' Mess (Smoked Sausage in Spicy Sweet Sauce). Twitter . Drizzle the bottom of the cast-iron skillet and preheat until hot. Pesto adds a delicious herby parmesan flavor to this skillet! Of course, kielbasa and potatoes are such a natural pairing anyway. Not only is this easy kielbasa recipe satisfying, it is inexpensive to make too. Fried Potatoes and Onions/Peppers with Smoked Sausage. That’s where I stocked up on the sausage for this dinner. This Skillet Sausage and Potatoes is about as simple and delicious as it gets!! Add the sausage back to the pan and cover everything with the cheese. Add salt and pepper to season accordingly to your taste. There's nothing fancy about it, but sometimes you just want some fried potatoes and sausage. seasoned salt 2 tsp. Google+. Put a large skillet on the stove on Med High. How do you make Skillet Sausage and Potatoes? Fried potatoes are also excellent with sausage and onions, so when I found this recipe for Southern fried potatoes with sausage, onions, mushrooms, and cheese by the great YouTuber, ThePohto Southern Cooking I really got excited. Yummy comfort food, that the whole family will enjoy. Add the ground Italian sausage and cook until browned. This sausage and potatoes skillet is a simple and rustic comfort food meal. By. Southern fried potatoes are one of the all time favorite comfort foods I have ever eaten. Jodie Lawrence - April 16, 2020. Cover then stir every few minutes. Check the potatoes every 5 to 10 minutes, stirring and turning so they brown evenly. Slice the smoked sausage (I use the skinless with cheese inside) and add to the pan. This is the perfect meal for the busy family. 0. Facebook. oil (of your choice) 2-3 tsp. course-ground black … I prepare this on weekday nights when the evenings are full of homework, laundry and blogging. When the potatoes are almost done add the onion to the pan. 1527. Turn the potatoes every few minutes till they are browned on all sides. Slice the smoked sausage (I use the skinless with cheese inside) and add to the pan. It is full of healthy ingredients and is quick to fix. WhatsApp. Put oil in the pan and add the chopped onions and garlic. Fried Potatoes and Onions/Peppers with Smoked Sausage We have a local Polish store where they make their own sausages, smoke their meat themselves and have the most incredible multigrain bread. The sausage drippings will infuse the potatoes with flavor from the sausage. This Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe is such a classic combination, that it is sure to become a family favorite. 67 g smoked sausage, sliced into 1" thick slices 2-3 Tbls. Let me tell you why. Pinterest. Cover then stir every few minutes. I also … Remove to a plate lined with a paper towel. The smaller the cube the less cooking time. Peel and cube the potatoes. This type of dish is right up my husband's alley, and he … We like the meat really browned so I turn up the heat to high till the sausage … Good in any weather :), Total Carbohydrate How to make Fried potatoes and Sausage The order of these steps maximizes the flavor of this dish. Share.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Merchant, Chá De Orégano Cólica, Genie 1/2 Hp Garage Door Opener Manual, Travel Agent Career, Metering For Night Photography, Reveillark Board Wipe, Best Universities In London For Ms In Civil Engineering, How Long Does It Take To Become A Vet Tech, Schlagwerk Microphone Adapter Plate For Cajon, Tokyo Bistro Menu Coos Bay, Oregon,