.. Place meatballs in slow cooker or crock-pot & pour BBQ sauce over them. I stick with my sister-in-laws “secret” recipe but I add diced white onion. If you have time thaw the frozen meatballs in the refrigerator overnight. The Easiest BBQ Meatballs you will ever make! Values below are for 1/10 of the recipe. We offer 400+ of our favorite recipes & we are adding more each week! Place on warm setting until ready to serve. For a smaller batch enough for 2 people, you could half the batch. Whether you are planning a party or need a last minute dinner idea these Slow Cooker Barbecue Meatballs are your ticket to deliciousness! If you have time thaw the frozen meatballs in the refrigerator overnight. Looks great, But, we can’t have ground beef. Cook frozen meatballs in crockpot … They are great on hogie buns with fries also…, I love this receipe! Keep an eye on the meatballs and stir them occasionally and if the sauce seems to dry out, add a splash of water. 2. They have a hickory smoke, brown sugar something and sweet & spicy. Your email address will not be published. Stir in a 20-ounce can of pineapple chunks with their juice and 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Stay up to date and subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. These BBQ meatballs featuring smooth honey and chopped garlic are a quick and easy family meal or game day snack with only ten minutes of prep time. Was so pleased to find the Sauce in Woolies here in Australia. Stir. Tag me on Instagram. The one thing you can't do when you're making frozen meatballs in a Crock-Pot is exactly the one thing you'd probably envisioned: going straight from the freezer to the slow cooker. I love to make meatballs in the slow cooker. Cook on low heat setting for 1.5-2 hours. They have several flavors of Sweet Baby Rays, but the original is just kind of sweet. I think not! Delicious. Just pick your fav flavor. After the cooking time is up, set the slow cooker to the warm setting. Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Great as an appetizer with toothpicks or on top of mashed potatoes for a hearty dinner. It really is the easiest recipe to make! ), Double Chocolate Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Chocolate Dipped Spritz Christmas Cookies, 1 package frozen beef meatballs (usually about 40 meatballs), 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce (I used an 18oz bottle). Stir. Add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker and add the onion and Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce. I make these for every family holiday dinner, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter. Cook meatballs in crockpot. How to make crockpot BBQ meatballs. If not then follow instructions on packaging on how to thaw meatballs. Can these be made with fresh ground chicken? Thank you! Meatballs – I use Cooked Perfect Homestyle frozen meatballs for convenience. 4. I want to see your photos! Then the next day you just dump them in your crock-pot or slow cooker & pour the BBQ sauce over them. I would definitely make these as we love Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauces. Grape Jelly, Chili Sauce, and BBQ Sauce – make up a delicious, sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy crockpot meatball sauce. These meatballs are as easy as 1-2-3! Cook for 2 to 3 hours on high or 4 to 5 hours on low. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My sister-in-law makes these amazing barbecue meatballs for our family get togethers and everyone always asks for her secret recipe. She laughs and says it’s just barbecue sauce and frozen meatballs! You can use either. Check on the meatballs occasionally and stir. Another great recipe of hers on my site is Slow Cooker Molasses Barbecue Little Smokies. Add a splash of water if sauce seems to be dry. Add the frozen meatballs to the slow cooker. Just a 3-ingredient sauce plus your pre-cooked, frozen meatballs and you’re ready to go! I would do 5 hours on low for homemade meatballs. This slow-cooker bbq meatballs … Or you can serve on slider or hoagie rolls. Your guests will ask what your secret recipe is, you can tell them how easy they are! I have to add extra meatballs cause can down a dozen while putting it in a dish to seve for myguest. bottle of Chili Sauce and 1/2 to 3/4 of Grape Jelly ( Lg. If you are serving these meatballs as an appetizer you can keep them warm for about 3 hours by placing the slow cooker to the warm setting. How to make BBQ meatballs: 1. We don’t like the smoked taste bu like the sweet taste. Pour sauce over meatballs and toss lightly to coat. Heat on low setting for about 1.5-2 hours then place on warm until ready to serve. so I tried with Mac and cheese (home made) great, I’ve actually done this a few times…My sister told me to try it and I was hooked! Sarah, I found this recipe in Milwaukee WI, Instead of using BBQ sauce on the meatballs, use a lg. If you don’t have time to thaw the meatballs in the frig overnight then follow the instructions on the packaging on how to thaw the meatballs. But I fixed it. Want to make more magic in your crockpot? Mix sauce ingredients. Add your frozen meatballs to the slow cooker. I’ve been making it for years & everyone always goes crazy over them. barbecue sauce, jellied cranberry sauce, frozen meatballs Crock-Pot, Barbecue Mini Meatballs Skinny Kitchen salt, onions, worcestershire sauce, … I am on salt free so I had to look for salt free sauce. Stir occasionally so the meatballs won't burn on the edges. Crockpot BBQ Meatballs. Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or as dinner on top of mashed potatoes or rice. How to make Stove-Top Stuffing in the Slow Cooker, Slow Cooker Baileys Irish Cream Hot Chocolate. low Cooker Molasses Barbecue Little Smokies. Delicious. Learn More ->, Crock-Pot BBQ Meatballs (Only 2 Ingredients! You could also, microwave the meatballs arranged in a plate lined with paper towels, and put the onions, bbq sauce and meatballs in a saucepan, and slow cook for 30 mins.

East Fork Campground Wi Reviews, Australian Sardine Description, Pheromones Moth Traps, Vegan Almond Cookies, Manna Korean Sf Delivery, How To Remove Ear Wax Blockage Fast, Classic Olive Oil Cake, Japanese Knife Stone, Buy Marigold Seeds, Pentecost Icon Coptic,