Browse all our foods and explore helpful videos & tips. So sweet potato fries from Costco it is! Orders under $250 (before tax) will be charged a $25 delivery surcharge. Here’s the nutrition information: serving size 3 oz (approximately 15 fries), 170 calories, 7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol, 340 mg potassium, 24 g total carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 2 g protein, 130% vitamin A, 17% vitamin C, 2% calcium, 2% iron. Find namebrand frozen meals, appetizers, desserts, burgers & more, available at low warehouse prices. Before I used to by the sweet potato fries at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, but recently I saw huge bags of sweet potato fries at Costco that are dramatically cheaper. It’s a 4 lb package, and the brand is Russet House. Julie Bove: 7/31/16 6:50 PM: This was weird. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Centre. This frozen version comes … Each box comes with eight individually-wrapped sandwiches and costs $14.99 at my local Costco in Long Island. Showing 1-69 of 69 messages. Or, if you're focused counting carbs, skip the bun and throw a salmon burger on top of greens for a paleo-friendly treat. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. I prefer to use parchment paper, but as you can see on the above picture I used foil – that’s because I happened to run out of parchment paper :)  Put the fries on top in a single layer and make sure they are not touching. 24 Costco Frozen Foods That Are Definitely Worth Stocking Up On ... it's a Korean dish made of sweet potato glass noodles. I know I have seen both frozen fries and Tater Tots at Costco. Copyright © 2008-2020 Melanie Mendelson, Star Direct Inc., All Rights Reserved |, Sweet Potato Fries From Costco – Crispy Oven Baked Fries, grilled turkey and cheese panini sandwich. Costco has the Alexia Sweet Potato Fries (4 lb bag) on sale for $4.84 (after manufacturer’s instant rebate), now through February 24, 2013. Type and press the down arrow to browse search suggestions, Printers, Copiers, Scanners & Fax Machines, Smucker's Uncrustables, Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Sandwich, 18 ct, Farm Rich Cinnamon French Toast Sticks, 52 ct, *New Zealand Halal Lamb Carcass, 25-35 lb avg wt, Jimmy Dean Croissant Sandwich, Sausage, Egg & Cheese, 4.5 oz, 12 ct, Smucker's Uncrustables, Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwich, 18 ct, Flav-R-Pac Classic Mixed Vegetables, 5 lbs, *Case Sale Halal Lamb Shanks, 25 lb avg wt, Hot Pockets, Pepperoni Pizza, 4.5 oz, 17 ct, Valley Select 3/8" Straight Cut French Fries, 5 lbs, 6 ct, Kirkland Signature Normandy-Style Vegetable Blend, 5.5 lbs, Trident Seafoods The Ultimate Fish Stick, Wild Alaskan Pollock, 4 lbs, Valley Select 1/2" Crinkle Cut French Fries, 5 lbs, 6 ct, Marie Callender's NAE Chicken Pot Pies, 10 oz, 8 ct, *Thomas Farms Halal Australian Goat Cubes, Bone-In, 15 lb avg wt, Kirkland Signature Frozen Strawberries, 6 lbs, Kirkland Signature Meatballs, Italian Style Beef, 6 lbs. Some (like myself) would take them over regular fries any day of the week, while others think they are no better than deep-fried baby carrots. I don't think I have ever bought them as the bags are so big. ... Cavendish Farms Slim Cut Sweet Potato Fries 6 × 1.13 kg. Crisp, golden, hot, and salty, they’re great on their own or paired with a fat, juicy burger. So if I’m craving some sweet potato fries, I go for the easiest route – store-bought sweet potato fries. Therefore, the contending brands in this taste-test had a lot of work to do. The Sweetest Fry: 365 Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries A sweet potato fry is bound to taste sweet by nature, but these fries … These frozen burgers come fully-cooked and are reheated in just minutes. More about me >>, https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/sweet-potato-fries-costco.jpg, https://www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png, Sweet Potato Fries From Costco - Crispy Oven Baked Fries. Find a selection of high-quality Vegetable products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. There are few pleasures greater than a good French fry. Though, for best results, you should thaw the sandwich in the refrigerator overnight before microwaving. These frozen burgers come fully-cooked and are reheated in just minutes. On a multi-grain bun with sweet potato fries, this Costco frozen gem is a quick and healthy take on the classic "burger and fries." Shop Costco.com's selection of frozen food. Alexia helps turn any meal into something extraordinary with our broad selection of gourmet frozen foods. These burgers pack a great grilled taste, but are still a modest 170 calories a serving. Don’t let the large package size stop you – these sweet potato fries get eaten really quickly! To prepare the sweet potato fries, preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure). Sweet potato fries are a controversial snack among our editorial team. Though, for best results, you should thaw the sandwich in the refrigerator overnight before microwaving. Required fields are marked *, I'm Melanie, and I am so glad to see you here in my happy place! Go. Shop Costco.com's selection of frozen food. No frozen potato at Costco? Here’s the picture of the sweet potato fries that are sold in Costco. Before I used to by the sweet potato fries at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, but recently I saw huge bags of sweet potato fries at Costco that are dramatically cheaper. So sweet potato fries from Costco it is! No frozen potato at Costco? Potatoes & Onion Rings (18) ... McCain Harvest Splendor 3/8" Sweet Potato Fries, 2.5 lbs, 6 ct. The package is resealable, so you just stash it in your freezer and cook those sweet potato fries as needed – you’ll always have an instant side dish! I always cook mine at 450F and the fries are crispy. Your email address will not be published. Also, the package recommends turning the fries halfway through cooking time, but I never do that – imagine turning each french fry – what a hassle :). Your email address will not be published. A 3-ounce serving size (about 12 pieces) has 140 calories, 5 grams of total fat, 0% cholesterol, and 6mg sodium. Item 1061032 Add. I’m pretty indifferent to regular fries, but I really like sweet potato fries. Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the sweet potato fries are crispy. On this picture, I served the sweet potato fries with grilled turkey and cheese panini sandwich! The Alexia Sweet Potato Julienne Fries are a low sodium, 0% transfat product. I know how to make sweet potato fries from scratch, but sweet potato fries from scratch requires too much potato cutting. Each box comes with eight individually-wrapped sandwiches and costs $14.99 at my local Costco in Long Island. But at the rate that the teens are going through them, I wanted both those and chicken strips. Serve sweet potato fries immediately, while they are still hot! First, they had no crispy strips.

Fridge Storage Bin, Project Management Activities For High School Students, Fire In Japanese Hiragana, Carvel Ice Cream Cookie Cake, Aldi Beer Bratwurst Ingredients, Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem, Sennheiser Wireless Microphone Ew 100, Robert C Allen Wiki, Rainbow Antipasto Pasta Salad,