Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat Conditioner, For Damaged Hair, Papaya. See all 4894 reviews. Nourish and fight damage for dry, damaged hair. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat Conditioner with Papaya Extract is made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-494e6707-8f68-4a30-85f5-3d789af29841, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2f09a98a-007-1760b4a4f5b05d, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 19:59:48 GMT, Electrode, Comp-aef6c3e8-9796-47dd-8fc3-8660a42d1f2c, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-3d835048-007-1760b4e3ca28b7, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:04:05 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. This conditioner not only smells amazing but also moisturizes my hair so well! We recently moved to Colorado where the air is much drier than my hair is used to. High in Vitamin A and Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Papaya is a great natural exfoliator. Conditioner is great and all if you like one that you wash out after 5 mins. However, if you like a conditioner to leave in, they have one and that works great. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. I am very picky with my conditioners and I recently switched to this from a product I was using for years, so that should say a lot. Leave in Treatment. By Garnier Naturally. A smoothing and silkening hair booster, Avocado Oil is a plant-based fatty acid, which helps to smooth hair while adding brilliant shine. Rinse. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Next. Arrives in packaging that may reveal what's inside. Conditioner 3. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat Conditioner Papaya Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy.

What's your hair care made of New Fructis Treats Shampoos & Conditioners made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, bursting with superfruits, made to nourish hungry hair. No silicones, no parabens, no artificial colorants, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients. To learn more or opt-out, visit AdChoices and our privacy policy. Leave-in Treatment. Use it as a hair mask, intense conditioner or leave-in treatment. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. Hair Mask 2. My hair dried with minimum frizz and lots of shine! My hair does not feel greasy or weighed down with this conditoner. Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat Conditioner Papaya at Walgreens. Be the first to know about brand new products, trending looks, expert advice, exclusive offers and more. Hungry for more Try our Treats Hair Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. I've had color treated hair for most of my life. Now I know why—it's a fruity treat filled with 98% natural ingredients which are really yummy for your hair and good for its health. Hungry for more Try our Treats Hair Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. oz. Non-US consumers should visit the country website serving their region, This site is intended for US consumers. Returned. I'm a stickler for packaging, and the squared bottles are different and cute. Fructis Treats say Yes to Papaya Extract, No to Silicones, Yes to Nourish, NO to Parabens, Yes to Vegan Formula with no animal-derived ingredients. I don't recommend for curly/kinky hair. Formula 1199991 B ,AQUA / WATER / EAU,CETEARYL ALCOHOL,GLYCERIN,ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE,GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL,CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT / PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT,COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL,SODIUM HYDROXIDE,COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE,HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,CITRIC ACID,TARTARIC ACID,CETYL ESTERS,POTASSIUM SORBATE,SALICYLIC ACID,LINALOOL,PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, F.I.L.# D239482/1. No silicones, no parabens, no artificial colorants, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients. All in a recyclable bottle for just soft, nourished, shiny hair.

Hybrid Essentials™ Trust Ii 12" Medium Mattress Review, Lenovo Ideapad S145-15iwl, Knorr Salted Egg Powder Usa, Racing Simulator Cockpit Uk, Little Chief Smoker Drip Pan, Annie Chun's Noodle Bowl Directions, Novogratz Outdoor Chair, Do Sonic Gopher Repellents Work, Where To Buy Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses, La Hacienda Helotes, Zara Trench Coat Men's,