Anti-humidity hairspray provides 24 hour ultra strong bounce-back hold and frizz protection, Strong yet flexible formula is infused with bamboo extract, Provides natural, healthy-looking movement for style that stays touchable all day long, even in extreme humidity, Build-up free haircare for locs & natural hair. This is the best choice currently available in the market at the best price. WARNING: Flammable. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF. CAUTION: Flammable. Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Ultra Strong Hold, 8.25 oz. Added frizz protection ensures bounce-back hold that lasts all day. Reapply as needed. We aim to show you accurate product information. Hair Tip: Sleek and Shine Hairspray is the perfect finisher to any smooth style routine. Use any Garnier Fructis Style product before setting your style with Full Control Hairspray. Avoid fire, flame and heat during application and until hair is fully dry. Excellent for recitals, sports, or everyday use. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. But I don't recommend it, if only you want to damage your hair. Layer where it's needed most for added hold. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. HOW DOES IT WORK? Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It was around the same price as my usual brand so there is no comparison there, as for quality, well that is a different story, my usual brand works very well & smells great, Garnier Fructis on the other hand smells like chemicals, does not hold at all, I had to adjust my clip several times and while I was adjusting my clip I noticed a white residue left on my hair. I'll use it up but not sure I'll buy again. Already purchased your product? Use any Garnier® Fructis® Style product before setting your style with Full Control Hairspray. The smell of this hairspray is really nice and not strong and overpowering like other hairspray. It block humidity to reduce frizz and holds for 24 hours! Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2020, I literally got x2 for less than what I pay for one at the store, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. For best results, use Garnier® Fructis® System of shampoos, conditioners and treatments. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. For best results, use Garnier Fructis System of shampoos, conditioners and treatments. and we have not verified it. $4.49. Our light, sparkling fruity fragrance will leave your hair smelling fresh and vibrant. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Spray on dry hair to finish any style. It's my new go to! Want ultra strong hold without compromise? Unable to add item to List. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. For use on dry hair for instant frizz removal. For all hair types. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. It also didn't really seal the chalk, either. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF. Protect from heat up to 450° F. Instantly helps eliminate frizz, static and flyaways with no residue on the hair. Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray is a versatile, yet ultra strong hairspray that provides the hold you need, and the natural, healthy-looking movement you want. It will give you a smoother look and tame frizz. Manufacturers, In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try again later. Please try again. Please try again. For more looks, tips and fun visit our Style Hub. Use it to create lasting smoothness that fights humidity for 24 hours. Sold by … Garnier. Hair Tip: Don’t let the name fool you, this product protects strands from heat before you flat iron or curl your hair. It's a liquid cement probably. After trying and wasting so much money on big names, I am glad I gave this brand a try. Avoid spraying in eyes. F.I.L.# D48343/1, Instructions:

Hold bottle 8 to 10 inches from hair and spray evenly. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Avoid fire, flame and heat during application and until hair is fully dry. Electrode, Comp-5d72f624-8da9-4a7b-8f8d-6982867d0885, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1a689478-008-1760bdb6a44619, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:38:17 GMT, John Frieda Volume Lift Hairspray with Air-Silk Technology for Fine or Flat Hair, Volumizing Hair Spray, 10 fl oz. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason.

Why Are Crows In Japan So Big, Square Root Of 729, Los Barrios San Antonio, Living Proof Restore, Tiktok White Mocha Sweet Cream, Lamentations Commentary Pdf, Mississippi Grind Ending, Good Samaritan Guidelines Upsc,