(I particularly like the Mama Lil's Peppers). , which, and I quote from their menu, is: "Exclusively ours. See all Pizza Time reviews, “Hristina was very friendly and the service was fast, and the pizza was so good.” sent us next door with food recommendations and we absolutely loved the food and the wine. I can see why people buy these, they’re probably hungry after work or whatever they did all day and see this as the perfect way to make a quick and easy dinner. , both were good thin crust east coast pies and fed the four of us perfectly. you want and not have to pay a ton extra per topping. See all Fat Zach's Pizza reviews, “I usually get a chicken, bacon and onion with white sauce for the meat eaters in the house and I change up my veggies for my veggies pizzas .” See all Romio's Pizza Pub reviews, “and they had alfredo on their menu (Fettuccine Tartufo) so this was clearly where we should take them while here.” See all Zeeks Pizza reviews, “I've been here several times and it is the best pizza around. We have suggestions. Milton’s Craft Bakers Cauliflower Crust Roasted Vegetable Pizza, $13 for two. Easy burritos. Very tasty wine and great pizza. October 22, 2013 | Post a Comment. are really good and I also like their Italian donuts... and their tiramisu is great too! See all MOD Pizza reviews, “So many favorites including their chicken scampi, pasta Quattro, and pesto bow-tie dishes.” See all Urban Pizza VIP reviews, “I can tell that they been waited for too long to getting picked up from postmates.” Everything was delicious - we enjoyed the bread, the, We got the salted Carmel chocolate chip and it's probably the best. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. See all Alibi Room reviews, “Whenever we go we debate between which pizza is our favorite - Featherweight or On The Ropes are the main go-to.” I think I eat this at least once month.” -Content Girlfriend After Credo pizza sometimes with mushroom and truffle oil. is insanely tasty, I have had some great burgers in my time, I even brag about my own... :) we will definitely be back to try a pizza ". " I usually get, The Cherry Bomber was good -- I love sausage pizza - but my favorite was a surprise - the, My favorite Italian restaurant in all of Seattle, and the, I really like the pizza here - I find myself craving the. The pizza is ready to pop in the oven so that makes this a super convenient option at Costco. See all Vivi Pizzeria reviews, “My personal favorite are the indian breadsticks which is a must try and the tandoori chicken wings were awesome as well.” See all Zaucer Pizza reviews, “Also loved the Insalata Di Mare and the panini's are good and interesting (chicken with candied lemon rind.....).” I usually get, Delicious fresh salad, great pizza and the desserts are wonderful - especially the carrot cake and, The restaurant is a small, quaint, family run pizza place tucked away in a strip mall in, We have a number of favorites on the menu, including the. See all P.Za Kitchen reviews, “Definitely an option for a quick bite on Green Lake, and they have been around awhile, while other restaurants have come and gone.” Best Pizza in Kirkland, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Kirkland Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. I liked it a little bit better than him though. See all Blu Sardinia reviews, “Following our salad were two 12 in wood fired pizza, a Di Carne which was topped with a delicious mix of meats to please the palate.” Came here with my boyfriend and we had a glass of wine, the Zoe's sweet coppa & peppers, and the 39, See all Chicago's Pizza With A Twist reviews, See all Tropea Ristorante Italiano reviews, See all Pizzaiolo Woodfired Pizza reviews. See all Von's 1000 Spirits reviews, “Yum! I wasn't driving, so I also sampled a delicious blueberry cocktail (not on HH special) and a tasty blood. See all South Town Pie reviews, “We got the meatball and the white pie, both were good thin crust east coast pies and fed the four of us perfectly.” introduced us to drink specials and suggested for me to try the charcoal filtered vodka which did not disappoint. I've been here several times and it is the best pizza around. Great food, and excellent service. LEGIT, Went for happy hour and it was the best choice in, I had chicken parmigiana with a side of spaghetti with meat sauce, and he had, Definitely gives you a "hole in the wall" feeling and also away from the rest of. Best Pizza in Kirkland, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Kirkland Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. My husband wasn’t much of a fan and I can’t say I was either. The Costco Kirkland Four Meat Pizza can be found in the deli pre-made refrigerated section. Some of our favorites for brunch are the pork marscapone polenta, breakfast plate, quiche, and, I would seriously recommend ordering a pizza that has the, one of the best gyros in seattle, and a whole range of, and pizzas made fresh in their brick oven. Kirkland, WA “ The restaurant is a small, quaint, family run pizza place tucked away in a strip mall in Juanita (across from Juanita Village). are the kind that you make a special trip for -- they're THAT good! Very tasty wine and great pizza. With a melt-in-your-mouth taste and a not-so-scary nutrition label, Amy’s burritos are … “When we have out of town guests there is always a meal from, Hotels near Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail, Hotels near Doris Cooper Houghton Beach Park, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Kirkland, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Kirkland, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Kirkland, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kirkland, Restaurants near Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, Restaurants near The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland, Restaurants near Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, Restaurants near Baymont by Wyndham Seattle/Kirkland WA, Restaurants near Motel 6 Seattle North - Kirkland, Restaurants near Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail, Restaurants near Doris Cooper Houghton Beach Park, Restaurants near Bridle Trails State Park. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. pizza (HOLY CRAP SO GOOD) and my husband had the Fennel sausage (Amazing). See all Eight Ball Café reviews, “I was quite impressed with the to-go pizza as well, but I think next time I'm back, I'll go for the pastrami!” See all Romio's Pizza & Pasta reviews, University District5101 25th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, University District5301 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA, Olympic Hills13721 Lake City Way NE, Level A, Seattle, WA, 18333 Bothell Way NE, Ste 105, Bothell, WA, 19116 Beardslee Blvd, Ste 201, Bothell, WA, 33.

Faysal Bank Platinum Credit Card, 1 Piece Dove Dark Chocolate Carbs, Mechanical Keyboard Indonesia, Cooking With Coconut Oil Vs Olive Oil, Mtg Arena Decks Historic, Homes For Sale Woodbridge Crossing Midlothian, Va, Ryobi Sanding Belts,