Read more. It was direct replacement for my Code-Dodger switch and it was easy to install. GenieDoor.com is your one-stop shop for finding the CORRECT replacement part to get your Genie garage door opener system working again. However, I DID have control of the lights and the lock. Everything worked perfectly as if the garage door opener was new. But I like to mess with things and gain an understanding of how they work. DISCONNECT POWER TO POWERHEAD. 5 New controller . When Sure-Lock™ is ON, the … Series 2 won't operate the GDO, so I probably need to just go buy a new series 3 wall switch. Helpful. Wall Console - Series II Featuring Sure Lock ™ Mode with new Slide Lock Design. CAUTION WALL CONSOLE REPLACEMENT WHEN INSTALLING NEW WIRING 1. The GPWC-BX has been discontinued and is no longer available. 2). You would need the Series II wall console, 39165R. Can't be that expensive. Open/Close Button This button opens and closes garage door. Back-lit panel makes it easy to locate, even in the dark 3 function buttons; open/close, lock, and lights Works with all Genie garage door opener models that use Series II electronics Quick and easy installation for replacement of any other Series II wall console Replaces discontinued Series II wall consoles and wall buttons: GBWC2-BX, GPWC-BX, GWC-2, GPWC-2WLB California Residents: Proposition 65 … If you would like to troubleshoot the lights not turning off before purchasing a wall console, please contact Genie customer service at 1-800-354-3643 for assistance. INSTALLING REPLACEMENT WALL CONSOLE • Disconnect power to powerhead. • Split and strip ends of wire if required (Fig. The good news is that you are in luck! It can be directly replaced with the new style Genie Series II wall console (39165R). • Remove existing wall console from the wall by removing mounting screws.• Remove wires from existing wall console. Depending on the model, most work by connecting two to four wires onto terminals, mounting the device on the wall and then plugging the unit into an electrical outlet. These were very easy to install and work very well. Why Genuine Parts Matter. COMPATIBILITY: The Genie Series two wall console is compatible with all Genie series two garage door openers made since 1995. – Remove existing wall console from the wall by removing mounting screws. I purchased a GBWCSL2-BX console after discovering this and it works perfectly with the new board. Easy DIY installation and replacement. For whatever reason, it looks like newer boards have been rolled back to Series II consoles. Wall Console Series II. When Sure-Lock™ is ON, indicator backlight will be OFF. Press & Hold for Wall consoles from other manufacturers may not work with 2 seconds or until openers of these serial number groups. Sure-Lock mode allows you to lock-out the keypad and remotes for extra security at night or while on vacation; newly designed switch helps prevent unintended activation of the lock-out feature. North Shore Commercial Door now has the Genie Control Board 38878RS Non Configured With Series 2 Control Station in stock and ready to ship out! It would not work if you attempted to open the door. This Series II Wall Console GPWC-BX is the older version of the current Genie Series II Wall Console. A wall console unit for a garage door opener is not a complicated device, so it's fairly simple to troubleshoot when something seems to go wrong. Further investigation revealed that newer boards from Genie, such as this one, may not work with Series III wall consoles (like my existing one). Opener does NOT operate when the wall console is pressed: Turn Sure-Lock OFF (also called vacation lock) Check the power source where the powerhead is plugged in; Plug a lamp into the same outlet, if the lamp works the power source is ok, if the lamp does not work, check the fuse or … 3): • Connect white wire between powerhead terminal #3 to wall console Unfortunately, many garage door parts offered for sale online are actually low-quality counterfeits. Wall console has 3 buttons and 1 indicator backlight. Genuine Genie garage door opener wall consoles and push-buttons. Genie® Series I wall round LED turns blue BLUE buttons and Series II wall consoles will not work with openers then OFF. Series II Wall Console Installation Instructions OPERATION AND FEATURES. When using the insulated staples, make sure you fasten them only as tightly as needed to hold the wire snugly. I tried an older "Series 2" wall switch (similar electronics but different codes) and the GDO still wouldn't operate. This Circuit board comes with the Genie GBWC2-BX Series II Wall Console. No, this will not work with the 3060L model. See why genuine parts matter. Cut or pinched wires can cause the wall console to stop working. Wish there was an easier way to figure everything out, and get your garage back in working condition?

Peanut Oil Woolworths, Denon Subwoofer Setup, Bulk Fence Pickets, Windows 10 Versions, Garden City, Ks Dmv, How Much Do Salons Charge To Remove Acrylic Nails, Nature Nursery Names, Lawn Sprinkler System Cost Estimator,