Info. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Not sure if this is truly a German recipe or his take on one. 1 cup Riesling or other slightly sweet white wine. Shape into 1½" to 2" meatballs, and chill until set. In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef and pork, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire, egg, and milk. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. The Worcestershire sauce and mustard boost the flavor of this dish considerably, so choose a delicate, well-balanced Riesling from either Alsace or the Pacific Northwest. Total Carbohydrate Add sour cream (at room temperature) and pepper to wine mixture in skillet; stir well. Please use only pork that is certified humanely raised. 4 %, Konigsberger Klopse (German Meatballs in Creamy Caper Sauce). Spoon sauce over meatballs. Nutrition Remove from skillet; set aside. Then roll the balls in bread crumbs and the cook in oil, until browned. 14.4 g Add wine; bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 1 minute. 4 servings (serving size: 6 meatballs and 1/4 cup sauce). Then roll the balls in bread crumbs and the cook in oil, until browned. Best meatball recipe I've tried. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. I add a dash of allspice, but otherwise keep as written. Add garlic to skillet; sauté 30 seconds. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Roll mixture into whatever size balls that you would want. Add meatballs; … Heat the oil in a large skillet, and brown the meatballs on all sides. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) meatballs. Good with egg noodles and almost any green vegetable. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. DIRECTIONS. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Note: He didn't suggest a sauce, but I recommend using a can of cream of mushroom soup (with 1/2 or more can of water) and 1/2 cup sour cream and then seasoning with salt, pepper and any other seasoning of choice, and then serving it over noodles or rice. Remove meatballs from the skillet with a slotted spoon; set aside, and keep warm. It was still delicious. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Remove meatballs, and drain fat from pan, leaving browned bits in bottom. Return the meatballs to skillet; cover and cook 5 minutes or until done. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. The only change I made was using all ground round (I just didn't have any pork on hand). No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Remove from heat. Mix all ingredients together, except bread crumbs. 224 calories; calories from fat 27%; fat 6.8g; saturated fat 2.3g; mono fat 2.9g; poly fat 0.7g; protein 29.4g; carbohydrates 8.4g; fiber 0.4g; cholesterol 68mg; iron 2.3mg; sodium 321mg; calcium 25mg. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I am happy with one portion, but my husband always likes two, so I make exactly 3/4 of the meatball recipe, but all the sauce. I got this recipe from a man from Germany, he was a patient of mine that I was working with in rehabilitation. Add meatballs; cook 10 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Offers may be subject to change without notice.

Huawei Matebook X Pro 2019 Price, 12 Dip Switch Garage Door Remote, Simmons Beautyrest Mattress, Herbs To Avoid During Pregnancy List, Golden Eagle Wallpaper 4k, How To Make Sweet Potato Chips, Best Mcq Book For Neet Biology, Prs S2 Mccarty 594 Singlecut Review,