Get directions, reviews and information for Gloss Luxury Nail Spa II in Stamford, CT. Get tips on what to do before visiting this Stamford nail salon CT including verifying their license, and what to look for when you arrive. Best Nail Salons in Stamford Expert recommended Top 3 Nail Salons in Stamford, Connecticut. A full-service hair, nail & skin care salon, medical spa & wellness spa serving Fairfield County for 30 years. Very peaceful and great prices. Home Hands and Feet Tips and Wraps Waxing Spa Packages Hours and Map The salon has been recognized as one of the top…, Att: Mr. Ron Milazzo Dear Ron, I decided to let you know how pleased I am with the hair systems, but just as important, with the professionalism…, From Business: A full-service salon for men and women Now featuring: Brazilian Bikini Wax Acupressure Custom Airbrush Tanning Aromatherapy Treatments, I went there for a wax and mani/pedi before a vacation in the bahamas. I was a little surprised on how small the salon…, From Business: Reveal Your Natural Beauty If you feel that excess facial or body hair is concealing your potential, there is a way to get the hair-free look you deserve.…, From Business: Total Look Salon & Spa has been serving its clients in Fairfield County in Connecticut for more than 20 years. I got a gel manicure and pedicure and while getting the manicure, the manicurist cut me so bad. Are great, friendly personnel , excellent manicures Search for other Nail Salons in Stamford on The Real Yellow Pages®. Menu & Reservations ... Love how clean this salon is, everyone is so nice. 10/14/2020 Ashley S. Find Gloss Luxury Nail Spa II in Stamford with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. My nail polish started lifting off few days after and had tiny air bubbles speckled all over. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 16 Reviews (203) 609-0500 Website. Will never go back. The salon was beautiful, very clean and only 1 other customer was there so…, wonderful store, I always feel relaxed here and the service is good. All of our nail salons actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence.You deserve only the best! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nail Salons in Stamford, CT. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Gloss Luxury Nail Spa II at 870 High Ridge Rd, Stamford, CT 06905. LOVE it! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Gloss Nail Salon locations in Stamford, CT. Didn't find what you were looking for? I am visiting Stamford and looked up nail salons in the area and came across Gloss. Very clean and relaxing atmosphere After reading some of the wonderful reviews I thought let me give it a try. Best Nail Salons in Stamford Expert recommended Top 3 Nail Salons in Stamford, Connecticut. Browse These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Gloss Luxury Nail Spa at 1018 High Ridge Rd, Stamford, CT 06905. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Love how clean this salon is, everyone is so nice. and pedicures . New Torrington business, Gloss Spa, opens on Winsted Road, By Ben Lambert PublishedJanuary 20, 2018, The Register Citizen by TORRINGTON — Linh Duong sought a business opportunity after graduating from Southern Connecticut State University, and, along with his wife, recently opened a nail salon … YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. After reading some of the wonderful reviews I thought let me give it a try. Gloss Nail in Stamford on YP.com. Learn how to file a complaint with a person or salon with the Connecticut Board of Cosmetology. I have been here three times and wish I could give out more than 2 stars! Very convenient for me on my way home... incredibly clean, quick, and courteous. This is the best salon!!! Gloss Luxury Nail Spa II 870 High Ridge Rd Stamford CT 06905. Search for other Nail Salons in Stamford on The Real Yellow Pages®. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Do NOT go here!!! Worst gel manicure I've had in years and the pedicure was mediocre at best. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Find 6 listings related to Gloss Nail Salon in Stamford on YP.com. All of our nail salons actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence.You deserve only the best! Elizabeth Arden Salons - Red Door Spa Holdings.

Tempur-pedic Neck Pillow, How To Make Air Freshener With Fabric Softener Sheets, Dumb Jokes In Spanish, Table Group Names Classroom, Big Nerd Ranch Android Table Of Contents, Jet Bandsaw Horizontal, Dry Side Dish For Veg Biryani, Blank Canvas Tote Bags With Zipper,