(615) 321-8882 Website The Midtown building long home to Golden Coast, best known for its all-you-can eat buffet with Americanized Chinese fare, is slated for a new concept. I would definitely recommend Golden Coast to those who are looking for a Chinese Buffet that is very tasty and well priced. $11.99 per person. I was surprised that a downtown restaurant in Nashville was so awful. I finally chose 2 meals for take out. They NEED to rework their recipes and invest in a spice rack. The things that should be spicy had...no kick to them and the other items required mustard and duck sauce to give it flavor. Appetizers Soups Beef Pork Chicken Seafood Vegetables Special Noodle Soup Egg Foo Young Chow … Chinese. All of the ice cream was very melted and they didn't provide a scoop, just a large spoon. Now it's just awful. Standard buffet offerings. Like yellow cornstarch filling with no flavoring added. The sushi bar was a little bit of a disappointment. A family of seafood shrimp, scallop, beef, chicken, pork with fresh Chinese vegetables and sauteed in Governer?s sauce. I had a little 2" custard pie that had absolutely no flavor at all. I was bummed. So after we spoke with him we...decided to eat there as well. With a bit of work this could be a great restaurant, right now not so great. They had the standard desert selections and an ice cream cooler with 6-8 selections in it. Reasonably priced tasty asian food. Online ordering is closed now. The only true negative is when paying, the cashiers will always go out of their way to point at the tip line on the receipt, as if to remind you, even when there is cash on the table. Tasty food great egg rolls and the pot stickers very good. Over all this place has potential. 536 ratings. The service was really good. The buffet (what we were there for) was $11.99, good for Nashville but not in line with the quality or variety on the buffet. I didn't want to go back. Everything else could be found at any Chinese buffet, although they did have spicy crawfish. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolved (Administrative) and its File Number is 000335036. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Hung M Chen and is located at 6108 Stillmeadow Dr, Nashville, TN 37211-6537. The chicken on a stick was very moist and cooked to perfection. My protein "Mongolian chicken" (if it was that) was nothing more than chicken tempura. I wonder if they cook things there or just heat up already prepared items. The only dim sum there was shrimp dumpling and pork shumai. The ice cream freezer was full of a good brand of "hard" ice cream, BUT they apparently either keep the temp too high or the freezer wasn't working. Under $8 for lunch and the buffet was amazing! I really enjoy Chinese buffets, loading up a plate with small samples of every thing that looks appetizing and then going back for more of what I liked. Very quaint inviting place. I would say that the majority of the dishes were similar to other good Chinese buffet style...restaurants. Not a fan of cream cheese sushi. Order delivery online from Golden Coast Chinese Restaurant in Nashville instantly with Seamless! Friendly staff very helpful. Suggest an Edit Update menu. 1722 West End Ave, Nashville My protein "Mongolian chicken" (if it was that) was nothing more than chicken tempura. First the pluses. 4:00pm-9:30pm Fri.& Sat.4:00pm-10:00pm Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I love sushi, their selection was limited and again bland. The sweet and sour shrimp were mostly batter and very small shrimp, again bland. Golden Coast Chinese Restaurant: Lots of choices - See 58 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Nashville, TN, at Tripadvisor. The Egg rolls were OK but small, one of the better items, the Stir-fried Green Beans were very good and fresh. First time there. The buffet (what we were there for) was $11.99, good for Nashville but not in line with the quality or variety on the buffet. Includes the menu, 4 reviews, photos, and 5 dishes from Golden Coast Chinese Restaurant. I was surprised that, with the location, and the wide variety of selections on the buffet that it would be as economically priced. The only dim sum there was shrimp dumpling and pork shumai. Wish we had gone to a fast food place. I was surprised that, with the location, and the wide variety of selections on the buffet that it would be as economically priced. That is saying something in Nashville. Includes the menu, 4 reviews, photos, and 5 dishes from Golden Coast Chinese Restaurant. I called to ask if they served dim sum or if the dim sum was buffet style. The egg drop soup also lack any distinct flavor. The pricing on the buffet was very good. Like yellow cornstarch filling with no flavoring added.

Best Vinegar For Cleaning, Introduction To Inorganic Chemistry Pdf, Vegan Crumble Rhubarb, Symphony S40 Price In Bangladesh, Principal Architect Roles And Responsibilities, Buy Fuse Online, Small Space Outdoor Rocking Chair, Grapefruit Tree Bark Peeling, Best Restaurants In Guangzhou,