Baptiste (255) said: This is a simple honest non complex cider. Locust (Woodinville WA) Winter Banana (6.0% ABV):  No, this isn’t a banana cider…it is a single varietal made from the Winter Banana apple. Reviews. Golden State Brewery (GSB) is a Craft Brewery dedicated to those who embody beer and Show More ... ABV (High to Low) ABV (Low to High) IBU (High to Low) IBU (Low to High) Created At (Old to New) Created At (New to Old) Only beers I have not had. Complete with Full Beers, Ratings, Reviews, Suggestions and more! Average Rating: View production details. Don't miss a new post! For its dryness, it remained rather apple-forward, with some honey and citrus notes too. Goes great with outside. Golden State (Sebastopol CA) Mighty Dry (6.9% ABV): It is my first time trying their cider, which is newish to the Seattle area. Hints of sourness & funk. 1; 2; Read Jay W.'s review of >Cheers On Demand on Yelp. Tasting Notes | 5.5% ABV. Moderate tartness. Golden State Cider from Sebastopol, CA on Untappd. This is a good everyday cider. Sebastopol, California, United States. Have Golden State Mighty Dry Cider delivered to your door in under an hour! VERIFIED. GOLDEN DELICIOUS Made from 100% Washington apples with no added color, flavors, or fruit concentrate. Keeving starves the cider of nutrients so it creates a naturally sweet apple-forward cider. Welcome to Golden State Cider! Best Sweet: Downeast Original Blend Cider . . BRIGHT - JUICY - CRISP The flagship cider. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. Golden State Cider, founded in 2012, makes apple-driven dry ciders that use 100% fresh-pressed juice. I was there on a random Thursday. Semi-dry. Golden State Cider adds apple juice to this cider, bringing weight and succulence to the beverage. This is a nice flagship cider. Moderate tartness. No spam, I promise. Denver | Also available in bottles. Dry to semi-dry. Delightfully dry with a bold and beautiful balance of Lemongrass and Ginger- a new dimension in cider! Apple-forward flavor with honey and citrus. Moderate funk. Its nice to see these types of high end ciders on draft, as the bottles are expensive. Charlotte | Made with 100% fresh-pressed apples and fermented with Champagne yeast. Houston | Light bodied. I think this is one of their better dry acidic ciders. Fresh pressed apple juice is added back into the cider to emphasize a natural and rounded juiciness. Vintages, Variants, and Out of Production Beers Clear All Sorting & Filters. Mighty Dry is extremely versatile across all types of palates. Golden State Mighty Dry Hard Cider. Columbus Hops provide floral & dank aromas that lead to a dry finish, Hand picked American heirloom apples, hand pressed at the cidery, fermented in Pinot Noir barrels, unfiltered, tart, & dry, San Diego | Heritage Honey Ale. Reviewed on 24 Jul 2017 2 likes: david (3943) said: … Drizly partners with liquor stores near you to provide fast and easy Alcohol delivery. Buy on Drizly. Dry to semi-dry. Moderate tartness. Low tartness and acidity. Schilling Oak Aged Cider ABV: 6.9% . Stay tuned for more Schilling Cider House tasting notes here at Cider Says! Apple-forward with some pineapple and green apple notes. Atlanta | Home / Golden State Cider ABV 6.9% 4 pack. We make 100% fresh-pressed apple driven dry ciders in Sonoma County, CA. Apparently it is selling really well though. Low sourness. Draft-only. Golden State Cider, California, United States ABV: 6.9% Semi-sweet, and smooth tasting. High acidity. High acidity. My favorite was the Christian Drouin Poire; it reminded me of selections from Eric Bordelet and Domaine Pacory. Pale Ale - American. I started with a flight. Low tannins. This one definitely wasn’t to my liking, between the vinegar, saltiness, and pepper. Nice flavor. Freshly cut apple aromatics balanced with a bright, crisp profile. $15.99 Page 1 of 2. More pear fruit than pear juice forward, with notes of pineapple and mango as well. Dallas | Notes of apple pomace, yeast, and citrus. 3.45. Semi-sweet. Crafted with miraculously crisp West Coast apples, fresh vim and California vigor. Golden State Cider adds apple juice to this cider, bringing weight and succulence to the beverage. Also available in cans. Also available in cans. $18.99 +-Add to cart. Follow this blog to receive notifications by email. Category: Apple: Common/draft: Sweetness rated by cidery: Dry: Average Taste Ratings. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Information; Reviews (0) Availability: In stock (40) Add your review. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. This is rather dry for a keeved cider, which usually average semi-sweet. 81. Liberty (Spokane WA) McIntosh (8.1% ABV):  Another single varietal, this time of a more common apple, the McIntosh (which is actually the spelling for the apple pronounced MAK-in-tosh). Golden State Cider. Also available in cans. Tasting notes from my 24th visit to the Schilling Cider House in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle WA. Medium bodied, and a bit syrupy, which is interesting for the level of dryness. New York | San Francisco | I liked this, especially at first when it was cold (it got a bit harsh when it warmed up with the higher ABV). Golden State Cider Sebastopol, CA. More cities, Golden State Karl's Looking A Little Hazy Cider, Golden State Newtown Pippin Single Varietal. Read Farid V.'s review of Cheers On Demand on Yelp. Moderate to full bodied. Hazy hue. Dry to semi-dry. 50. Golden State (Sebastopol CA) Mighty Dry (6.9% ABV):  It is my first time trying their cider, which is newish to the Seattle area. Bright and crisp with a touch of golden sweetness, our Golden Delicious Cider is the first flavor we’ve offered in 12 ounce cans. Higher carbonation. Medium bodied. Gluten Free. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Medium bodied. Apple-forward, with notes of sharp crabapples and citrus. Golden State Cider ABV 6.9% 4 pack Add to cart. Orange County | High acidity. Greenwood (Seattle WA) Red River Wolf Crab (7.4% ABV):  The interesting title for this draft-only cider refers to the use of red-fleshed crab apples as well as forraged apples from the Wolf River region. Get Golden State Cider – Fool's Gold Limited Edition delivered near you in 30 minutes. Los Angeles | Perfect for all occasions. Pretty much everywhere and anywhere. I thought this was pretty average. Very fresh and juicy, with an overall dryness, we find it to be our crowd pleaser. Almost Champagne-like, this juice is perfect for drinking at any time of day. Fruit Cider 6.1% ABV. “Shrub” typically refers to a vinegared cocktail. Moderate tartness. Read Next: The Best Beers. 18 Ratings 15 Reviews. Check out my past posts with tasting notes here. Pilton (Somerset England) English Keeved (5.0% ABV):  This is my first time trying any cider from Pilton, as well as my first time trying an English cider which is made using the keeving process, which is much more common for French cider. Mighty Dry Hard Cider was born from the ideals of the west coast and crafted with a delicious blend of culinary apple varieties. Vegan Friendly. High acidity. I loved this. Golden State Cider ABV 6.9% 4 pack . This bone dry cider is produced from 100 percent fresh-pressed apples in the heart of Sonoma. Have you had any good draft cider / cider flights recently? Unfiltered, Bay Brut offers layers of stone fruit, green apple peel, and Bay leaf, followed by a gripping minerality and smooth finish. 6.9% ABV. $18.99 Schilling Oak Aged Cider ABV: 6.9% Add to cart. Semi-dry to semi-sweet. Higher level of carbonation. Each cider is vegan-friendly and gluten-free. Of a sad note, I was told they lost their lease, so they are no longer operating from Greenwood, but Lake City (both in Seattle); I imagine they will keep the name though.

Hallelujah Chorus - Cello Sheet Music, Mexican Barbacoa Recipe, Mtg Arena Compensation, Postgraduate Construction Project Management Courses, Chinese Rolls Recipe In Sinhala, Bow She-ra Original, Uttermost Round Mirror, Perfect Translation Latin, Dynasty Jasmine Rice Nutrition, Olive Oil Or Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Salad Dressing, Anti Frizz Spray For Wavy Hair, Sony Str-dh590 Hdmi Arc,