Good Humor. Questions or comments 800-931-2854. Thanks. Tell us if the product name is misspelled. Other (please describe problem in the description field above), Label for Good Humor Frozen Dessert Bar, Strawberry Shortcake captured by LabelINSIGHT on Dec 5, 2019, The nutrition factors used for scoring Good Humor Frozen Dessert Bar, Strawberry Shortcake. *Based on Unit sales, 52 weeks ending 12/16/17. Listings include farms, restaurants, stores, farmers' markets, and CSAs throughout the United States. Please note that EWG obtains the displayed images of products from third parties and that the product's manufacturer or packager may change the product's packaging at any point in time. Look for this seal for unique tasty treats only from Good Humor. They are very yummy. My family and I normally love these bars but were extremely disappointed. NOT the GoodHumor of my childhood. Contains food additives of moderate concern, Contains the non-specific ingredient "flavor" [read more], EWG's 2014 Shopper's Guide to Avoiding GE Food, EWG's Shopper's Guide to Pesticide in Produce. Content Copyright © 2020, EWG. Artificial trans fats are generated in refined oils when they are processed at high temperatures from the crude oil into a bland, odorless, colorless oil (Greyt 1999). Strawberry Shortcake Bars Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_041000053153, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. "Dietary Reference Intakes Tables and Application." Try it today! See terms. OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license. Added sugars like high fructose corn syrup, honey, sugar and dextrose are more concerning than natural sugars like raisins because they can lead to obesity by adding calories without being accompanied by important nutrients like potassium, vitamin C or fiber. Visit us at www.goodhumor.com. Product Image Unauthorized seller on Amazon Read more about scores here. Antibiotics use dairy production poses moderate concern for antibiotic resistance. I quickly realized the bar had NO creaminess or vanilla flavor at all. I don't know where it went but it's the best part and I want it back. Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Bar comes in 3 oz for multipacks and 4 oz for single bars. REESE’S trademark and dress, Peanut Butter Cup design, and orange background color are used under license. Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Bar comes in 3 oz for multipacks and 4 oz for single bars. Data provided by LabelINSIGHT®. This product has 6 ingredients with concerns: Estimates how much the food has been processed. My product is certified as having 70% or more organic ingredients While over 160 food ingredients may cause allergic reactions current Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations stipulate that 8 major food allergens must be labeled on products. Instead my tastebuds were greeted with an acidic sour and unpleasant flavor. I didn't take a picture of the sides but rest assured they were empty too. Scientists have not determined whether GE food poses risks to human health. You can opt out at any time. Unfortunately, due to lack of label disclosure and the trans fat labeling loophole, only the food scientists will ever know just how much trans fat these refined oils and emulsifiers are contributing to foods and the American diet. Although the ice cream was as good as its always been, there was no crunchy layer. For more information on processing concerns, read our full methodology. 28.0 g56.0 g (1x)84.0 g112.0 g (2x)168.0 g (3x)224.0 g (4x), † Institute of Medicine. Didn't even taste like the ice cream I grew up with. This ice cream is too expensive for them to be making it smaller. The United States Department of Agriculture National Nutrition Database has tested refined, partially hydrogenated and fully hydrogenated oils and found trans fats in all of them (USDA 2013). Creamy strawberry and vanilla dessert bar. Products remain in the database for two years after their label information is recorded in stores. Therefore, EWG assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of images presented. Information updated on 9/18/2019 by Good Humor. EWG scored on three factors: nutrition, ingredient concerns, and the degree of processing. 3 fl oz (88.7 mL) 041000053153. Americans average 22 teaspoons of added sugar a day (NCI 2010; USDA and DHHS 2010). This product is not certified organic [read more], Antibiotics were likely used in production of the dairy ingredients in this product [read more], Hormones not used in production of dairy ingredients [read more].

Wrench Icon Vector, Best Restaurants In Guangzhou, Potato Side Dish For Pulao, Multimedia Icon Pack, Phd Chemical Engineering Salary South Africa,