Danielle Woods I made mac and cheese with it and threw in some bacon, peas, and chicken. This is a little bit more on the al dente side but has a great … Amazing! Gave it a trial run and they taste like the real deal! Description Additional information Reviews (3) 7 net carbs per delicious 2 oz serving! Just boil between 8-15 minutes depending on how you like your pasta done. Category: PASTA/SHIRATAKI NOODLES Brand: GREAT LOW CARB BREAD COMPANY. Great Low Carb Pasta Elbows 8oz. Make Mac n Cheese, cold pasta salads, casseroles, the possibilities are endless. Tastes and FEELS just like the high carb pasta. I didn’t really care for it by itself without the add-ins as the “bite” or firm texture of regular pasta just wasn’t there. (verified owner) – June 7, 2020. Nice al denté texture….not at all mushy. I love this low carb pasta as much as regular pasta… I’m very impressed with this product. Add to Wishlist. I came across this pasta and tried it. First time ordering and ordered this elbow pasta. I am so happy I finally pulled the trigger and ordered from you guys! I would consider ordering again if I’m not able to find the bite I’m looking for. This will be a staple. Love this pasta. Will definitely buy again. Kim Turner 10 minutes. Yes, the texture was different but was not enough to be a factor. Your email address will not be published. Great Low Carb Pasta Elbows Pasta 8oz. A+! I will keep this stocked in my pantry. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Please try again. If I didn’t know it wasn’t traditional pasta, I don’t think there is anyway I would have been able to tell. Active until December 1st- If you spend $100.00 or more enter coupon code. This is a little bit more on the al dente side but has a great mouth feel and is sinfully delicious! Lauren Hawkins 7 Net Carbs per 2 oz serving. Definitely sticking with this low carb pasta. If you’d like to be an affiliate and make up to 10% on each sale that you get for us through your blog, social media, etc then sign up here. Was good overall, though! Please try your search again later. There are an endless number of pasta look alikes available with I had to cook it longer than on the package. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Cant believe this is low carb! Required fields are marked *. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This pasta is TRULY amazing!!! I was skeptical, because low carb pasta is not a thing you see very often. Make Mac n Cheese, cold pasta salads, casseroles, the possibilities are endless. Very delicious and super close to the real deal!!! … Categories: Low Carb Pasta, Single Item Tag: Pasta. Just boil between 8-15 minutes depending on how you like your pasta done. (verified owner) – December 5, 2019. Alone, the bite is a bit soft. Definitely curbed my pasta craving. michelle.reid46 Luke Gould This is a little bit more on the al dente side but has a great mouth feel and is sinfully delicious! It's Just - Psyllium Husk Powder, Non-GMO, Dietary Fiber, Keto Baking (10oz), Lieber's Whole Hearts of Palm 14 oz - Kosher for Passover (Single). Just boil between 8-15 minutes depending on how you like your pasta done. Buying this again and again! Just boil between 8-15 minutes depending on how you like your pasta done. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ShivaD schroetlins Your email address will not be published. Great Low Carb Pasta Elbows Highlights: * Non-GMO * Kosher * Low Carb * Only 100 Calories * 12 Grams of Protein * 18 Grams of Fiber * Only 7 Net Carbs * Excellent pasta taste and texture * Very easy to cook and prepare * 8 oz Bag Cooking Directions: 1. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The taste was great. Price: $8.99 - $15.99: Size: Select Size Chart Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Be sure and check often to see that it is not too hard or mushy as cook times may vary. (verified owner) – June 24, 2019. Will definitely buy again, Jessica It tastes great. Real Pasta - Wholesome pasta you can enjoy with far less carbs. Thank you, Great Low Carb! Delicious, low carb pasta elbows from Great Low Carb Bread Co has arrived in Australia. Great Low Carb Bread Company Pasta Elbows is suitable for phase 2. 7 Net Carbs per 2 oz serving. Ill be ordering this again ! Can’t wait to try making pasta salad. (verified owner) – August 6, 2020. (verified owner) – February 19, 2020. I used this to make mac n cheese last night. (verified owner) – October 25, 2018. However, I purchased this pasta and made baked macaroni and cheese and O. M. G. Absolutely delicious. Add to Wishlist.

Barilla Pesto Rustic Basil Pesto Sauce Ingredients, Wide Belt Sander Problems, Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders, Where To Buy Gehl's Nacho Cheese, Scarlett Pie Whole Foods Recipe,