Treat yourself to the sweet and tart taste of Great Value Key Lime Divine Ice Cream Sandwiches.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high-quality grocery and household consumable options. Pour mixture into a medium bowl; whisk in coconut milk, salt, and rum until smooth. 8. This ice cream sandwich is delicious it has that perfect twangy lime taste without being overbearing, the graham cracker cookie puts it all together giving it a A+ my family loved them. Ingredients. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Skin Care Concern: Vegans-NO,Coeliacs-NO. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Anything labeled Key Lime gets my attention. ICE CREAM (MILK, CREAM, SKIM MILK, BUTTERMILK, WHEY, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, WHIPPED CREAM FLAVORED SWIRL [CORN SYRUP HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WATER, DEXTROSE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, TITANIUM DIOXIDE FOR COLOR, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, GUAR GUM, CALCIUM SULFATE, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN). At this time, our records indicate this product is active and is not being discontinued. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-5d72f624-8da9-4a7b-8f8d-6982867d0885, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1a689478-008-1760b9512bec3a, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:21:27 GMT, Electrode, Comp-7caf271d-4f2d-41fd-836a-f9ffce794683, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-be930025-007-1760b9e28c4283, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:31:24 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Love them. Seriously the best ice cream sandwich I've ever had. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? ;) Worth every penny. 4 tablespoons Key lime … save; Share: Thanks to buttery mascarpone cheese, these homemade Key lime ice cream sandwiches are an extra creamy and delicious dessert. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time.

. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Finding it, even before the great Blue Bell drought of 2015, was always sporadic at best. Premium White Chicken in Lemon Pepper Sauce, Sundae Shoppe Mint Chocolate Chip Keto Ice Cream, Haagen-Dazs Heaven Strawberry Waffle Cone Light Ice Cream, Haagen-Dazs Heaven Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel. That box did not last long, nor did the second one. Calorie breakdown: 29% fat, 65% carbs, 6% protein. WAFERS (WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, GRAHAM FLOUR, PALM OIL, DEXTROSE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CORN SYRUP, HONEY, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, SALT, BAKING SODA, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN). There are 220 calories in 1 sandwich (2.8 oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Ice Cream Sandwich, Key Lime Divine. Experience the taste of a gourmet dessert with Great Value Key Lime Divine Ice Cream Sandwiches. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Ingredients: ICE CREAM (MILK, CREAM, SKIM MILK, BUTTERMILK, WHEY, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, WHIPPED CREAM FLAVORED SWIRL [CORN SYRUP HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, WATER, DEXTROSE, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, TITANIUM DIOXIDE FOR COLOR, SALT, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, GUAR GUM, CALCIUM SULFATE, CAROB BEAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN). Save your money with this one. Great Value Orange Daydream Cone and Chocolate Shadow Crunch Ice Cream Cone Great Value O’Chunka Chocolate Ice Cream Cone Great Value Key Lime Divine Ice Cream Sandwich Great Value S’mores S’mores Ice Cream Sandwich Great Value Boom Boom Cherry Ice Cream Sandwich I think I know the question many of you are asking yourselves. From the cardboard tasting crust to the too strong 'fake cleaning product like' lime flavouring, everything about this ice cream sandwich is just awful. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream. Send me an email when my question is answered. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. With six ice cream sandwiches per package, there?s plenty to share with family and friends. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Place a fine mesh sieve over the … Edged with key lime-flavored chips, they have key lime ice cream with whipped cream-flavored swirls between delicious graham wafers. They are a little too good, if you know what I mean. I can truly say this ice cream was worth the money nice big thick ice cream sandwich better than what I have seen with more of the top pricier brands. Treat yourself to the sweet and tart taste of Great Value Key Lime Divine Ice Cream Sandwiches. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It’s […] Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The key lime is refreshing and not over powering, just enough to compliment the graham cookies for pure deliciousness bliss. Servings. CHIPS (SUGAR, PALM KERNEL OIL, WHOLE MILK SOLIDS, NONFAT DRY MILK SOLIDS, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, SPIRULINA FOR COLOR, CAROTENES FOR COLOR, SALT). Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Electrode, Comp-362ad900-aaa2-4eef-8055-6c59755328c6, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a0aa2475-007-1760b8a28ec175, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 21:09:32 GMT,

Experience the taste of a gourmet dessert with Great Value Key Lime Divine Ice Cream Sandwiches.

How To Make Brown Sugar From Jaggery, Country Guitar Licks Tabs Pdf, 304 Stainless Steel Yield Strength Vs Temperature, Company Analysis Methods, Connect Accounting Chapter 4 Quiz Answers, Why Are The Leaves On My Camellia Turning Yellow, Animal Crossing Update Today, Lenovo 3 11 Celeron 4gb/32gb Chromebook, Best Jordan 12 Colorways, Smithfield Country Ham, Keto Pork Stroganoff, Genie Wall Mount Garage Door Opener Reviews,