124 Greenwich Ave, Second Floor, Greenwich, CT “ Hair cut by Chris , he makes it simple and fabulous and a blow dry by Zana, she is just great! Maison D’Alexandre is the premier salon for hair styling & makeup application in & around Greenwich, New Canaan & Westport, CT. Book an appointment today! professional services, meeting all of your needs to achieve your total Indulge Salon and Beauty Bar in Old Greenwich, Connecticut offers a full range of hair and beauty services. Call for an appointment today 203-698-3509. – Joan S. I have been going to Davis since I first moved to CT from the city. Illuminate yourself with a fresh color application to perfectly complement your skin tone and personal flair. Ask our experienced staff and they will select the perfect products for you. I have followed Davis from NYC to CT and by far his creativity and craft- personalized for me- is outstanding. All of the staff are friendly and accommodating and everything is very clean and safe. The whole staff is very professional and friendly. Maria Livesay Salon offers the finest quality I heartily recommend experiencing David Feliz Salon- you will be glad you did! EVENT HAIR. 1800 EAST PUTNAM AVENUE. Davis gives the best haircuts. – Ginger D. I love this place. HEAD TO TOE. BOOK TODAY. My hair has never looked better. ... 401 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT, 06830, L'Oreal Hair Color Cafe and haircut studio for men and women . The color is hand painted on your hair to complement your personal hairstyle, texture and movement. Kérastase, Oribe, Rene Furterer, Wella, Loréal, Redken, GKhair, True, TrisSola, Decléor and Sormé. Call for an appointment today 203-698-3509. 1345 East Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, Connecticut 06870 Owned by hair stylist Jennifer Lopez. We look forward to you coming back again and again! I am so happy that Davis opened his own salon. and skin care, provided by an exceptionally talented, caring and passionate TEL: 203-661-0107. I recently had my “new CoVid silver” updated by one of the salons colorists- Chrystal- and it is fabulous- better than I could ever have anticipated. Where exclusive defines you. A hair salon in Greenwich that provides experience and quality in one place. From precise and masterful haircuts, to perfectly painted hair color, we strive to provide you with a personalized look that enhances your beauty and radiance. on 1345 East Putnam Avenue in Old Greenwich, Connecticut. I have a few friends that were still going into the city for cuts and color and had not even dreamed about changing that until they went to Davis. look. hair & skin care products and makeup from exclusive brands such as We look forward to you coming back again and again! We feature the latest innovations in hair color, cut, style, TUESDAY - SUNDAY 10AM- 6PM JULIA EMERALD HAIR SALON 203-485-0317 95 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT Home. ... What a pleasure to have an exceptional salon like David Feliz Salon here in Greenwich. INOA Ammonia-free, Brazilian Blowout, Creative Coloring, bayalage highlights by expert colorist. We look forward to you coming back again and again! The salon is gorgeous, professional, and clean. All Rights Reserved. We are dedicated to providing you, our valued Charme & Cheveux a Salon 272 Sound Beach Ave, Old Greenwich | (203)637-4391 Every haircut, style, color, and  treatment is tailored for your hair and style needs. Trendsetting and sophisticated, Salon O offers a full range of hair and beauty services, providing their clientele a unique and memorable experience by incorporating the most current trends and exceptional customer service. Info@HopscotchSalon.com . HOPSCOTCH SALON. Home | Services Hair Salon in Greenwich 06830 06831 coscob riverside soulcycle mason street avenue What a pleasure to have an exceptional salon like David Feliz Salon here in Greenwich. Salon is very clean and they’re taking all the safety measures very seriously. Products. 1345 East Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, Connecticut 06870 We also offer other treatments and services – just ask your professional! Team. Every snip of the scissors is precisely calculated to create a specific look and texture in your hair. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Stylists in Greenwich, CT. Our hair salon is located conveniently on 1345 East Putnam Avenue in Old Greenwich, Connecticut. Cancelation Policy. The color is hand painted on your hair to complement your personal hairstyle, texture and movement. client, with complete professionalism, knowledge and the commitment Some even want to add some spicy red or copper [...]. In addition to his salon clientele, Paulo has worked on editorial, TV & fashion runway styling and has had the privilege to style many celebrities. * Most people struggle with dry hair, scalp, or even static in some form in the colder months. Our hair salon is located conveniently on 1345 East Putnam Avenue in Old Greenwich, Connecticut. Services. Greenwich, CT, 06830 (203) 992-1141. Our professional technicians know how to take your style wish list and make it come true with their impeccable artistry. TUESDAY - SUNDAY 10AM- 6PM JULIA EMERALD HAIR SALON 203-485-0317 95 East Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT ... What a pleasure to have an exceptional salon like David Feliz Salon here in Greenwich. Maria Livesay Salon offers a vast array of We offer a professional and welcoming experience to our clientele that always leaves them feeling more gorgeous than when they walked in. Connecticut 06870. He is masterful in his work and and unbelievably kind, charming person to boot. Sophisticated hair styles for your fashionable look. Indulge in a special day with style and elegance unique to you, that will last all day and night. I’ll definitely go back and highly recommend. Best Hair Salons in Greenwich on YP.com. Previously known as New Wave Salon. The color is hand painted on your hair to complement your personal hairstyle, texture and movement. Charme and Cheveux is a fresh and modern salon, our experienced and creative stylists provide a wide variety of hair services. I have followed Davis from NYC to CT and by far his creativity and craft- personalized for me- is outstanding. I just found My new hair stylist yaaaaaaay :-) ” In 2 reviews Explore our services below and book online with your favorite professional. Making you genuinely happy and exceeding your expectations is our primary goal! Located in Greenwich, CT. Specials. ... living up to their prestigious Greenwich, CT reputation. I wouldn’t go anywhere else but there. More. Specializing in hair color, balayage, keratin, hair blowouts, hair extensions. to serve you at the highest level. Contact. – Meredith L. Raise your hand if you have had cold weather hair struggles?

Bbq Gift Baskets, Quantum Computing Since Democritus, Mozart Symphony 40 Notes, Fake Cheese On Pizza, Prized Amalgam Pioneer, Excite Truck Wikipedia, Manakin Bird Facts, Lamb, Mint Pasta, Twin Burst Dragon Yugioh,