Place lid back on and cook for another 20 minutes. Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. One Pot Ground Beef and Potatoes is ready in only 30 minutes! What are you all up to today? Feeding people makes my heart glad. Nutrition data provided here is only an estimate. My deep love for cooking and entertaining are the inspiration in each of the recipes and creations I share. New Collection. When you put ground beef, potatoes, veggies, and cheese together in one recipe, some sort of mysterious magic happens. Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter. Cover with lid and cook on medium low heat for 15 minutes. Please leave a comment on the blog or share on Pinterest. We might feature it on Instagram! 11. Season with salt and pepper. Easy Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet is a delicious yet simple meal made from staple pantry ingredients. Place on the lid and cook for 15 more minutes. Your email address will not be published. Looking forward to leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Serve with salted white rice and veggies. I made this for dinner tonight. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=526458 Ground Beef And Sauce 3 Ingre nts Recipe Food; 15. In a large skillet, with lid, add in ground beef and crumble with spatula. I can make it any night and he's happy. It helps cook the potatoes and gives the dish tons of flavor. Like a hamburger all in one dish. Once meat is fully cooked, turn off burner and add about a 1/2 tsp of salt and stir in with spatula. I can make it any night and he's happy. Thank you for helping me bring you more great content! If 80/20 is what’s on hand then use that. I love gathering friends and family together aroung the table! You will notice them sticking a touch and that is okay. If you are eating comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then I think you came to the right place. Happy Valentine’s Day! If things start to stick badly when simmering, add a little beef or chicken stock or even water. It was easy too! Easy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe. Total Carbohydrate It's such a simple ground beef recipe with ingredients you probably have at home. Top 20 Ground Beef and Potato Recipes Quick. We like to leave the peel on, but you can certainly peel them first. 4 %. I like to use Russet potatoes, you can also use Yukon gold or a Red potato if that is what you have on hand. Enjoy those leftovers! Add diced potatoes (about 1/4 inch cubes) and cook for about 10 mins or until slightly browned and mostly cooked through stirring occasionally. Use what you can find at the store I say. Feb 23, 2015 - This dish is almost too simple, but my husband loves it. Easy Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet is a delicious yet simple meal made from staple pantry ingredients. Thank you so much! Check potatoes to see if they are done (tender when pierced with a fork). Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. This is one they particularly love. 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or 1 tsp garlic powder. A roll of ground sausage works really well too though. You’ll need to precook it before you add it into you dish like you see here below. Potato and Ground Beef Gratin Recipe BettyCrocker; 17. mexican ground beef and potatoes; 18. Get a nice seasoned cast iron skillet or your use your favorite skillet that has a lid. I am a regular homecook inspired by my southern roots, while also being influenced by the many cultures of living in Florida. Add more salt to taste if desired. Ground Beef and Potatoes: A Perfect Match. The ultimate quick weeknight comfort food. It was very good, my family liked it. Easy skillet meals are always such a hit with my family. "different recipes for ground beef. Russet potatoes are best for this ground beef sliced potato casserole recipe. My passion is for sharing dishes inspired by my southern roots! Very tasty! Put on the lid and cook for 20 minutes. My hope is that you will come cook along with us and make memories to last a lifetime! Place the lid on skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Saved Recipes. Add in fresh garlic and onions. … Then remove lid and stir well. Required fields are marked *. You'll find a variety of easy to follow recipes that'll tempt your tastebuds - from appetizers to main courses to desserts! Please read our disclosure policy. All Yums. This cheesy homemade dinner is quick enough for a weeknight meal and packed full of amazing flavors your family will request time and time again. Thank you Debbie! Cook hamburger meat along with salt and pepper until nicely browned and done. I serve it with plenty of salted white rice and veggies. Ingredients for this potato casserole First dice your onions or use some from the frozen or produce sections of the grocery store. You need to grease to cook and season the potatoes. This cheesy homemade dinner is quick enough for a weeknight meal and packed full of amazing flavors your family will request time and time again. Such humble ingredients combine together for a delicious meal your family will ask for this ground beef and potatoes skillet again and again. Check to potatoes to be sure they are done (fork tender). If you are tracking these things for medical purposes please consult an outside, trusted source. This is my kind of meal! Once potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle cheese on top. Your email address will not be published. There is enough moisture oil from the hamburger meat and the cream. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Potato Topped Ground Beef Skillet Recipe; 12. ground beef and potatoes skillet; 13. This dish is almost too simple, but my husband loves it. When you need remarkable ideas for this recipes, look no additionally than this checklist of 20 best recipes to feed a group. My family loves it and it's such an easy weeknight meal! 709 best images about Where s the Beef recipes on; 14. Cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cook and crumble ground beef until done or browned. You can travel far and wide, and find variations of these ingredients in ground beef and potato recipes … Thank you Shel! Once the potatoes are done, sprinkle the cheese on top and put the lid back on. Garnish with parsley or sliced green onion and serve. LOVE SOUTHERN INSPIRED DISHES COME FOLLOW ALONG! Add lean ground beef to potatoes and brown, chopping it up into very small pieces and stirring and flipping often (about 10 minutes). This is nothing to write home about, but it seems to work in my household. If not, cook another 10 minutes or until potatoes are completely cooked. I have tried to dress it up before and he politely has told me that he likes it plain and simple. You can also find this at Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday. Thank you, Nikki! 4.95 from 40 votes If you loved this recipe please make sure to give it 5 Stars! A family favorite ground beef recipe that is easy, cheesy, and so satisfying for dinner! Best 25 Ground beef casserole ideas on Pinterest; 16. If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #SoulfullyMade so we can see it. Do not drain fat off after cooking. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (12-Inch) with Glass Lid and Handle Cover Oven Safe CookwareÂ, Mandoline Slicer with Cut-Resistant Gloves and Blade Guard – Adjustable Mandolin Vegetable Slicer and French Fry Cutter, Food Slicer, Vegetable Julienne – Thick Sharp Stainless Steel Blades, « Christmas White Trash Popcorn Snack Mix. You can also use jarred minced garlic or garlic powder if you don't have fresh. I am so glad the family enjoyed it! Looks delicious. This is nothing to write home about, but it seems to work in my household. Keep it simple and use items you have. And... the best part? I don't usually do not need to add any liquid. Pour in heavy cream or milk and stir to combine. Once meat is fully cooked, turn off burner and add about a 1/2 tsp of salt and stir in with spatula. Cook until potatoes are done. Place sliced potatoes and cream in and stir it all really well. I use a 12 inch seasoned cast iron skillet. The Best Quick Potato And Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly | Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Mini Ground Beef And Mashed Potato Pies, Ground Beef With String Beans And Mashed Potatoes. Slice the potatoes really thin so they will cook nicely in this short amount of time. Quick and Easy Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very easy to make for a novice cook like me!

Functions Of Production, Pinus Stem Diagram, Similarities Between Science And Religion, Sueño Mazurka Tárrega Pdf, Clear Creek Canyon Climbing, E Phrygian Dominant Scale Notes, Fender P Bass Colors, Svs Sb16-ultra Review, Are You Good At Choosing The Present/gift?, Silver Lime Wood, Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip No Mayo,