Except being very tasty, these Ham and Cheese Rolls are great “Freezer Friendly” food, so you can always have them in reserve when you need a dinner, or a breakfast or a lunch ready in 20 minutes. […] Find the recipe at omgchocolatedesserts.com […]. These were so good and easy, thanks so much for the recipe. Don’t think you really want to bake mayo. Place rolls, point side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. … By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with OMG Chocolate Desserts. Hi April haha thanks so much, my daughter said the same thing. So good! @2013 - 2018 OMG Chocolate Desserts. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I made these yesterday and they went in a flash. I made these Pizza Roll Ups with store-bought pizza dough although if you prefer a salted pastry crust or a puff pastry it would definitely work too! My Favorite Ham and Cheese … Place a sheet of thawed puff pastry onto a baking paper dusted with flour and roll out into approximately 8×12 inch rectangle (dimension may vary depending on brand of pastry you use) It should be rolled out thin but don’t thin it out too much or it won’t be able to hold the filling. Tightly roll up the dough like a cinnamon bun with the baking paper already under the dough(lift the edge of baking paper and roll). To avoid this situation, flatten the bread to the point that the texture becomes pudding-like. Sprinkle with shredded firm mozzarella cheese. We also loved the addition of some freshly grated Parmesan sprinkled on the roll ups before they were baked. Hence why pizza sauce is used. Thanks! I am Vera, the food blogger behind Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts. Enjoy!!! I’m so happy you’re here! Thanks. Ham and Cheese Rolls are soft and gooey, pizza-style rolls – the perfect party snack. We won't send you spam. All Right Reserved. To help personalize content, measure adverts and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. One piece of advice I would give is to keep a thick edge clear of the filling, as when you roll them up, it oozes out. Big hit! Bake in preheated oven about 15-20 minutes (until the edges are golden brown). Here’s why these hot ham rolls up are our favorite: Honey Maple Glazed Ham and melty Swiss cheese are rolled up in soft, fluffy pizza dough. Top the dough with thin slices of cooked ham. An easy recipe for ham & cheese pizza rolls with honey mustard sauce…perfect for entertaining, after school snacks or weekend lunch! Pizza Roll Ups a fast and easy appetizer. I’m thinking about taking them to a friend’s house so they’d be out of the oven for around 45 minutes before we would eat them. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Roll up the dough from the long side of the dough, cut into 1/2" slices, place cut side down on the prepared cookie sheet and brush with remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. In order to make him believe, I had to make them again in a few days. Serve immediately. www.happystove.com/recipe/275/Ham,+Cheese+and+Olives+Pizza+Roll Even my husband couldn’t believe that something that tasty came out of my kitchen and told me: “OK, you showed off in front of the guests, but now admit, where did you buy them?”. Almost always, it ends in a fight for the last bite . These ham rolls are the best appetizer or after-school snack recipe. Then sometimes you come across a delicious recipe such as these Pizza Roll Ups that make the perfect appetizer or even main dish which you could serve alongside a simple tossed salad. #pizza. Also if you are crescent roll or puff pastry lovers try this Ham and Cheese Rolls. You could use mustard. Have a great weekend. If you don’t want to bake the rolls at that moment, pack them and you can keep it in the freezer for another chance when you need a quick and tasty meal . Unroll the pizza dough and brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, place the slices of cooked ham on top and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella. Thanks, […] I know, there’s nothing sweet about this Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring, it has nothing in common with a dessert, but from time to time I simply must share some of my favorite savory recipes. I hope you give these a try and let me know what you think. Brush the slices with a little olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese. Mustard or mayo sound good, but I totally don’t get why you added pizza sauce. Remove from oven. Required fields are marked *. Will definitely make these again. The only thing I didn’t do was to sprinkle them with Parmesan, as I didn’t have any. Last Updated June 27, 2019. Beat the egg yolk with few drops of water an brush the croissants. Some cheese or a couple of slices of prosciutto and a simple salad or veggie. These Cheesy rolls are my favorite appetizer, which I like to prepare for years for family and birthday celebrations, and I can tell you that every time, they are a hit, however good the rest of the feast is , When I made them for the first party since I got married, all of the guests asked in which bakery I had bought that fantastic pastry. A fancy dessert is usually kept for Sundays, guests coming over, or special occasions. Of course fresh bread is served and fruit as a dessert. From then on, I make them very often, even when it’s not a special occasion, because my husband and I simply love them. Roll it up, sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese and bake. All Rights Reserved. If you have not tried these Ham and Cheese Rolls by now, you simply have to. We usually start with a pasta dish, then I make a meat, fish, egg or cheese dish and a vegetable on the side. Would these be good if they were not eaten immediately? Sprinkle with herbs. Looks delicious and so easy to make. Published April 6, 2018 By Rosemary 4 Comments. Let me introduce myself. If you want make them ahead and keep in the freezer pack them into a foil. Hi Dana, thanks so glad you enjoyed them. Let them cool 5-10 minutes onto baking sheet (if the bottoms are stick a little run a thin knife under each slice and transfer them onto a serving plate). Roll up the dough from the long side of the dough, … Your email address will not be published. Roll out the dough and brush with a little olive oil. Place pizza on parchment directly on oven rack; bake at 500°F for 9 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown. When you’re ready to bake take them out the freezer for 15 minutes before cutting into slices, then let the slices sit another 15 minutes at room temperature to thaw completely before baking(brush with oil, sprinkle with parmesan and bake). If you love chicken and avocado combo you must also check my Chicken Avocado Burritos or  Chicken Taquitos with Avocado Cream. You can place rolls onto 1 prepared baking sheet and set it in the freezer for 10 minutes , it will be easier to cut, or you can cut it immediately. Combine olive oil with basil or oregano and brush the tops and edges of each slice, then sprinkle with parmesan. With a knife, trim edges of the bread and with a rolling pin, flatten until very thin. I love appetizers so any way I can serve them, I do! Thanks for stopping by! Roll up starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Arrange spinach, ham, cheddar, and mozzarella evenly over sauce. I’ll make sure I have some next time, but can’t imagine how they could taste any better! Ham and Cheese Rolls are soft and gooey, pizza-style rolls – the perfect party snack. Buon Appetito! […]. I find using a firm mozzarella better than a fresh, because the fresh can sometimes be too watery.

Savory Sweet Potato Puffs, Courgette Pesto Salad, Dark Souls 3 Ashes Of Ariandel Recommended Level, Fibr Medical Term, Dark Savior Controls, Cloning Vectors Pdf, Frankenstein Edinburgh Student,