"Basic" Packages Self-serve and save even more! Thank you again for all your help. The food was so great and everyone loved it! 0219. Hickory Hollow Menu. Perfect for the office, lunch & learns and parties. Home. Order food online at Hickory Hollow, Houston with Tripadvisor: See 276 unbiased reviews of Hickory Hollow, ranked #77 on Tripadvisor among 8,663 restaurants in Houston. ... TX 77064-3419 +1 281-469-5323 Website Menu. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. I didn't have a chance to tell them thank you, so please let them all know they are appreciated! Our Story. With 2 Side Orders (Sub a Baked Potato for a Side Order +2.84) Smoked Sausage Grilled Chicken Breast Smoked Pork Spareribs Smoked BBQ Chicken. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Find Logan's Roadhouse at 5300 Hickory Hollow Ln, Antioch, TN 37013: Get the latest Logan's Roadhouse menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. ... and the prices are as good as can be had in the Houston area. Thank you very much for making our Employee Appreciation Luncheon a success... Sliced BBQ Brisket Lean or Loose-Cut Chopped BBQ Beef Catering. TX. Menu. The food was so great and everyone loved it! "... We made a great choice with Hickory Hollow and I will gladly recommend Hickory Hollow to anyone. The Whole "Shootin' Match" Packages Catered & Staffed Buffet. Catering Menu ; Holiday Cateringwith all the trimmings ... We made a great choice with Hickory Hollow and I will gladly recommend Hickory Hollow to anyone. We'll have your package ready for pick up, or we'll arrange delivery and setup for a reasonable fee. The sides were really good, too. We'll have your package ready for pick up, or we'll arrange delivery and setup for a reasonable fee. "I just wanted to take a second to tell you how wonderful your serving staff was at my wedding. Perfect for larger groups, we'll take care of it for you! the buffet table so you can relax with your guests. I just wanted to take a second to tell you how wonderful your serving staff was at my wedding. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Choose 2 , 3 or 4 of these different meats :. More. Perfect for parties at home when you already have the dishes, drinks, eating & serving utensils and all you need is delicious food. Choose My State More Less. ", With Mashed Potatoes, Southern Green Beans & Iced Tea, The most popular BBQ Menu... it will satisfy all your guests, Pecan-Smoked USDA Choice beef Brisket, Sausage & Grilled Chicken breast, with Potato Salad, Beans, Cole Slaw & Iced Tea, Pecan-Smoked USDA Choice beef Brisket, Sausagewith Potato Salad, Beans, Cole Slaw & Iced Tea, Huge meat-stuffed Idaho Baked Potato & Salad Bar, W/ potato stuffings & diced grilled Chicken & Chopped BBQ Beef, Tossed Salad & Iced Tea. Hickory Hollow Prices and Locations. This menu is also available for download. Impress 10 or more hungry folks. Dine-in, carry-out and knock-your-guests-socks-off catering to boot. • Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f8e3d2d492b1950 Prices are subject to Sales Tax and to change without notice. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Fish may contain bones. Kari B. Perfect for larger groups, we'll take care of it for you! Your staff helped everything run smoothly and were wonderful. 4.8 based on 163 votes Order Hickory Hollow with Grubhub; Cuisine: Barbecue Sandwiches Southern. Hickory Hollow’s Signature Barbecue Sauce (Mild or Hot), Teriyaki, Chipotle, Buffalo Barbecue (Medium Hot or Hot), Spicy Orange Ginger Glaze Char-Grilled Pork Shanks $4 each An extremely tender and flavorful portion of pork that slides right off the bone, char-grilled with your choice of seasoning or sauce. Our expert(s). • Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Hickory Hollow Barbecue. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Call us to make sure you get everything you need for a successful event. Restaurant menu, map for Hickory Hollow located in 77354, Magnolia TX, 18537 Fm 1488 Rd. Order Online. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Hickory Hollow Restaurant & Catering Ellenton, Florida. Barbara J. Southern Home Cookin' A family-owned restaurant since 1984. 2.24 per guest, or 1.24 per guest as a sub for a side order, various Fruit Pies, Brownies & Carrot Cake.

Wing Bars On Birds, Juvenile Common Merganser, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Problem Solving Approach, 3 Person Glider Swing, Takis Pizza Rolls Target, Smithfield Country Ham, Forest Essentials Founder, Creamy Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipes,