Overall, I can honestly recommend this gun to be used if you’ve managed to get a God Roll. Because like I said, its default Range stat is good plus some players like going for better Stability and Handling. Yet it’s been known to be a “very forgiving TTK”, said by a few players, much like the Adaptive Frame type Pulse Rifles which pretty much puts it in a good category in my honest opinion. Pulse Rifles can be tried and true whether you know how to manage the recoil between the burst shots or can aim halfway decently. So without further delay, let’s get through the list! Luckily you can by starting the adventure called The Bad Neighbors! Hot damn it can be one of the best Pulse Rifles that causes some carnage in Crucible. I’m not 100% sure, but what I am sure is that this could very well be the better one the Legendaries. That’s right I said it, it’s a 2-burst shot and that’s because it has two perks that gives it some pretty good AoE damage in PvP and PvE. Our site uses cookies. Aggressive Burst Fire Pulse Rifles give you a 4-burst shot instead of your normal 3-burst rifles, which obviously has it’s advantages because with the right rolls it can be a phenomenal gun. Now tell me you don’t want this gun after hearing all this. If you want one of the arguably best Pulse Rifles go do the Black Armory quest “Danger After Dark” that you get from Zavala. All that aside, this gun is just too much because man, I can practically hear the whiners yelling from here saying “Tone it down! Second of the Exotics in our list today is Vigilance Wing! With the many color shaders, you can make your weapons the colors that suit you so we’re looking at it’s performance and stats. This coupled with good stability perks (or mods that’s a given) will make you quite a force to be reckoned with. Just sift through some random drops of Legendary Engrams to get it. However, its TTK isn’t the greatest (Time To Kill) and if you want an efficient kill shot ratio you’ll need almost every shot you hit to be a Crit Hit. All RIGHTS RESERVED. At the halfway mark we’ll be talking about a seemingly very popular Legendary High Impact Pulse Rifle, its popularity apparently is from a certain perk/trait combo and it’s Redrix’s Broadsword. Ok guys, some of the stuff I’ve seen about this is just wrong! Coming at us at number seven is a pretty controversial Legendary Pulse Rifle, the Nightshade. First up is the Legendaries of the Pulse Rifles and just like any other list we do I like to start at the bottom of the totem pole, so I’m starting with the Pulse Rifle; Go Figure. Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy, Top 10 Most Popular Exotic Jumpships in Destiny 2, Top 10 Most Popular Exotic Sparrows in Destiny 2, Top 10 Best Towers in Bloons Tower Defense, Top 10 Best Weapons in Star Wars Battlefront 2, Top 10 Most Owned Mounts in World of Warcraft, Top 10 Most Popular Flying Mounts in World of Warcraft, Top 10 Most Popular Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Shield. And the other is Parasitism, it allows the weapon to do more damage based on the amount of SIVA nanites attached to them. I die too fast!” and they’re not wrong. Home » Top 10 Best Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2. Since it has that extra shot it makes the aiming and recoil a bit tricky so instead of focusing primarily on those big perks like Rampage; these need the ones that focus more on stability and handling. I’d also recommend using this rifle if you can get your hands on a good roll, by going through the Tangled Shore and doing activities there of course! This rifle is a lightweight frame Pulse Rifle, and it’s default stats aren’t lacking whatsoever. That’s right, the Egyptian master piece..ok so I’m a little biased when it comes to this gun. Fine, very biased…I can’t help it, just like a lot of other people it was and still is my go to weapon in PvP. Alas, what I’ve seen a few people add is the Full Auto perk, that way you don’t have to worry about constantly pulling the trigger and coupled with the perks/mods that help managed the recoil you’ll be just great with it. While Cosmology turns enemies bodies into void grenades (upon death) that track nearby enemies. Even though these two are really good to use they tend to be a little difficult to handle and I’ll explain why. From Destiny 2 Wiki. Not because it adds damage, but it makes it’s TTK (for those that forgot that is Time To Kill) that much faster! Besides, Kill Clip with Outlaw is what’s making this gun a down right monster! Since this gun comes from the Black Armory DLC, the only way to get it is by doing the Izanagi Furnace quest, if you want it bad enough; go get it! Now, personally one of the Exotic Pulse Rifles (that’ll be on the list); the Vigilance Wing is my favorite. This one is a year 2 version of Nightshade mind you and apparently became available in the Black Armory DLC once it dropped. I cannot express how nasty this gun is PvE and PvP! Required fields are marked *. Just like every weapon type, they too have their own set of Exotics that people tend to go nuts over and look for them as soon as possible. Eighth and next up in the Legendary Pulse Rifles is the also the third and final Aggressive Burst Fire Pulse in the game currently; it’s the Blast Furnace and let me tell you, the video reviews and PvP gameplay that I’ve seen where someone uses it? Having a 5-burst shot instead of your standard 3-burst or 4-burst shot, made this Exotic Pulse Rifle quite the contender! Last of the Exotics of todays list, but most certainly not the least is by far the … It takes no skill! Whew, you’ll be kicking ass in Crucible! Especially when the perk Harsh Truths that allows you to 5-burst shot also gives you faster healing regeneration when a nearby ally dies, now tell me that doesn’t help. This weapon is only available during Iron Banner by ranking up and completing Iron Banner matches. After that one, you get the other perks right you’ll have yourself a very powerful Pulse Rifle with some pretty decent TTK. Unfortunately when dealing with lightweight frame rifles, they lack in the Range stat so you’re going need Rangefinder to help compensate in it’s Range. Some of you might recognize the name and that’s because this is the year 2 version of Redrix’s Claymore, being revamped for better PvP purposes. The combo adds better reload time and greater fire rate which in my opinion are arguably the better stats on guns (obviously damage too, duh) in Destiny 2, especially when in PvP. This rifle is one of the only Aggressive Burst Fire Pulse Rifles so far (or at least that I’m aware of), besides the Right Side of Wrong which we’ll get to next. Along with Go Figure, this rifle is also an Aggressive Burst Fire Pulse Rifle, the Legendary rifle; Right Side of Wrong. Graviton Lance can be obtained from one of four different ways; you can try to get it from Xur, an Exotic Engram, a Luminous Engram from a weekly Milestone or as a reward choice from the Sacrilege mission. The Pulse Rifle. Much like Go Figure, performance wise it’s pretty much the same so you might be asking “What else is there to add then?” and that’s a good question.

Picual Olive Oil, Inon Zur - Into The Storm, Barbeque Nation Near Me, Unitedhealth Group Optum, Cheese Buldak Calories, Mountain House #10 Can Instructions,