I replaced the vintage-style bridge on my Fender Jazz. They get a fairly compressed sound & the bass I have one on (a very nice FBass VF5) is very picky about which stings sound good. Which bridge on my new custom jazz? I have played for 35 years. Gorgeous mids, and full rounded bottom tones. To be clear, the Hipshot Kickass bass bridge has not been mounted, yet. Free shipping on domestic orders over $50 USD! 4.9 out of 5 stars 347 ratings | 62 answered questions Price: $55.75 & FREE Shipping. Poll closed Apr 1, 2008. A great feeling high-mass bridge with adjustable string spacing FAST 'N FREE. Click here for an important COVID-19 Update. Nice! A closer look, however, reveals significant improvements under the hood that put this bridge in a class of its own. Read more. I much prefer the Hipshot B style or the Badass over the A style. The string spacing adjustment is a nice bonus. At Hipshot, we believe that electric guitar and bass design doesn't have to be locked into a bygone era. It's bigger than the traditional Fender top loading bridge, but it has a low profile. Don't make a new nut just to fix a low slot—fill it! Hipshot worked hard to ensure that the KickAss™ possesses the soul of the beloved original without being a knockoff. Info@Hipshot.com. ... NEW Hipshot 5K501C Kickass 5 STRING Bass BRIDGE Retrofits Badass V Bass - CHROME. My only small request would be to include a piece of the correct kind of tape for the ground wire, or at least include instructions about the ground wire. The Hipshot KickAss 5 String Bass Bridge is their version of the famous Leo Quan high mass BadAss II bridge and is a direct replacement for the original six screw hole pattern. We see the values of the past as a stepping stone to the future with new and exciting guitars and basses at the center. Direct replacement for my Fender Squire Vintage Bass. At first blush, the KickAss might seem like a simple, heartfelt tribute to Leo Quan’s BadAss II bridge. The Hipshot bridge delivers brilliant highs. Hipshot KickAss 5 String Bass Bridge Black Retrofits BadAss V - 5K501B. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Also it just looks amazing and very classy. Great deals on Hipshot Bass Guitar Bridges. I love the new Hipshot Kick-Ass bridge. So I was really just looking to put a stop to that, and had no idea what a change in my sound it would make. Hipshot is included in New York State's Phase I reopening program, so we are back to work and shipping! Helpful. The saddles run in channels to remove any unwanted side to side movement and are individually intonatable and height adjustable. It will never corrode—even the screws and springs are solid stainless steel. $64.95. My right hand hardly notices it, and it looks great. It is our mission to create the next golden age: a new era of guitar and bass design with hardware so robust and elegant that it will last for generations to come. B Style Bass Bridges. If you like round wound strings, try the MTD stainless strings. The improved version of the classic Fender Strat Bridge, The most consistent, top quality Strat® replacement body on the market today. However, we do have many safety protocols in place, which may delay shipments. I have two of them now, on different bass guitars. At Hipshot, we believe that electric guitar and bass design doesn't have to be locked into a bygone era. Also I would say the Hipshot A bridge is nothing like a Badass bridge. DON'T MISS A BEAT, sign up for StewMac news, Black Friday Sale! It seemed as if the order was delivered as soon as "Place My Order" was in their system. The saddles run in channels to remove any unwanted side to side movement and are individually intonatable and height adjustable. bass guitar, fan-fret, bass bridge, B-bender, guitar bridge, tremolo, bass machine heads, bass tuners, multi-scale, tuners, bridges, headless, vibrato, hardware Free shipping on domestic orders over $50 USD!

Indulgent French Toast, Modal Verbs: Past Tense German, Came G6000 Barrier Parts, Bulk Balsamic Vinegar, Liftmaster 850lm Homelink Programming, Abe's Vegan Mini Muffins Calories, Ocean Vuong Poems, Flying Dragon Rootstock For Sale,