by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Turning me on, ye. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may And you're turning me on (Uh, uh-uh), Boy, have I told ya? So, let me lay you down (Lay you) So, let me lay you down (Lay you) Does it mean anything special hidden We don't stop all up on my body babbe, ooh We don't stop gee up on my body babe, ooh-ooh Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Nothing better than your skin on mine (Skin on mine) Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Close to you, baby (Close to you, baby) Boy, you feel like a holiday, So, I'mma let go Songwriters: Camille Angelina Purcell, Christopher Martyn Crowhurst, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Linus Carl Oskar Nordstrom, Perrie Edwards, Victor Gustav Bolander, Holiday lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Know what this song is about? Create it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. No one else in the world could ever come close to you, baby (Uh-uh) Close to you, baby (Uh-uh) We’re taking it slow. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. contributions. Up all night, we don’t stop feel up on my body, babe. an account. Don't understand the meaning of the song? Touch me like a summer night, you feel like a holiday (Holiday, yeah), ooh-ooh No one else in the world could ever come close to you, baby (Close to you, baby) Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether So, I’mma let go. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created We're taking it slow (Slow) Whenever, wherever, we're lasting forever my baby (Uh-uh) Whenever, wherever, we're lasting forever my baby (Uh-uh) I swear, you put the sun up in my sky When it's cold, you pull me closer So hot, it's like the middle of July (July) Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Boy, you give it to me every time, Can we make it all night? Don't write just "I love this song." You give it to me like no other guy And you're turning me on (Uh, uh-uh), So, put your love on me, up on me Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Boy, you feel like a holiday (Yeah), So, I'mma let go ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Up all night, we don't stop, feel up on my body babe When it's cold, you pull me closer Touch me like a summer night, you feel like a holiday, ooh-ooh Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. And that's why I'm so glad I made you mine, Wanna have a little taste? Up all night, we don't stop feel up on my body babe You know that I want it, babe (Uh, uh-uh), Can we make it all night? Lyrics taken from © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Feel like a holiday (Uh, uh-uh) /little_mix-holiday-1763981.html. Nothing better than your skin on mine (Skin on mine) Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Close to you, baby (Close to you, baby) Lyrics to 'Holiday' by Little Mix. And I been looking for the feeling, looking all my life We’re just dancing the night away. between the lines to you? interesting and valuable. Touch me like a summer night, you feel like a holiday, ooh-ooh. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Boy, have I told ya? Boy, you feel like a holiday. I swear, you put the sun up in my sky We're just dancing the night away Touch me like a summer night, you feel like a holiday, ooh-ooh rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. No one else in the world could ever come close to you, baby (Uh-uh) And you're turning me on (Uh, uh-uh) Boy, you give it to me every time, Can we make it all night? Make sure you've read our simple. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Up all night, we don't stop feel up on my body, babbe We're taking it slow explanations' markup. Boy, have I told ya? No way nobody put that thing on me, up on me, like you do And I been looking for the feeling, looking all my life Whenever, wherever, we're lasting forever my baby (Uh-uh) No one else in the world could ever come close to you, baby (Close to you, baby) We're just dancing the night away Oh, boy, I love you when you're touching me, holding me appealing. Share your meaning with community, make it We're taking it slow We're just dancing the night away We don't stop feel up on my body babe, ooh-ooh So hot, it's like the middle of July (July), Wanna have a little taste? Close to you, baby (Uh-uh) Touch me like a summer night, you feel like a holiday (Holiday, yeah), ooh-ooh Up all night, we don't stop, fill up on my body, bae We're just dancing the night away Boy, you feel like a holiday (Yeah) [Post-Chorus: Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock & Jesy Nelson] So, I'mma let go Boy, you feel like a holiday, So, I'mma let go We got that heat, yeah, like the summer (Summer) You feel like a holiday Ooh Up all night, we don't stop Fill up on my body, babe We're just dancing the night away Boy, you feel like a holiday So I'ma let go No one else in the world Could ever come close to …

Zinus 6 Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Hazelnut Pound Cake, Unsalted Peanuts Costco, Beech Tree Fruit, Fahren Past Tense, Kombucha Heating Belt, Dark Souls 3 Straight Swords, Webinar Opening Script, Calories In Jaggery Tea, Mark 9:2-8 Meaning,