I decided to check this place out. Write a Review. Sausage, mushroom, bell … Menu About Reviews. Well, what better place than Home Run Inn Pizza right here in Chicago! Looking for Home Run Inn Pizza prices? Best to setup a reservation for big parties and on weekend evenings. Not Now. At the Chicago, IL Home Run Inn Pizzeria on 31st street, it doesn’t matter whether you are having a private party, birthday party or retirement party – we will make it a memorable one! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. For the excellent original Home Run Inn pizza, go to the Archer location. Our historic flagship location offers the most flexibility when it comes to the size of your party. Menu for Home Run Inn Pizza - Chicago W 31st St Pizza 8" (serves 1), 12" (serves 1-2), 14" (serves 3-4), 16" (serves 4-5) Nick's Super. Maecenas facilisis. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Home Run Inn has nine locations, four locations in Chicago and five in the Chicago suburbs. Went to their buffet with my co-workers. Its wonderful many happy memories made here! I haven't tried the other pizzerias in the Chicago area but I am looking forward to going to a couple of the other ones like Gino's. Sign in. Donec ornare tortor et nunc. Curabitur velit massa, pharetra eget, vehicula ut, ornare nec, turpis. Like this review? Vestibulum pellentesque, magna vitae sodales venenatis, nulla metus egestas magna, quis cursus lorem orci quis sem. After you've visited Home Run Inn Pizza, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in Chicago, take out restaurants in Chicago, or fast food restaurants in Chicago. 206 Reviews (773) 247-9696 Website. Home Run Inn Pizza has an average price range between $5.00 and $23.00 per person. Click for Details, Free Delivery on all orders within the delivery area 9/28/20 – 10/4/20, Get the Latest Info About Home Run Inn Pizza. Home Run Inn is now distributing their Chicago frozen pizza to over 30 states. If you want the original Home Run Inn Pizza, go to 5300 south Archer Ave.. Nulla facilisi. More . Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Home Run Inn Pizza 4254 W 31st St Chicago IL 60623. The person who wrote the last review is NUTS!! Join our Restaurant Rewards Club >. *Purchase a XL Pizza and receive a FREE 12” Frozen Pizza. YUMMY! The sauce is home made and fresh tasting, and the cheese is perfect! Home Run Inn is the spot in Chicago for hanging out with friends and family, as well as hosting parties. This is the closest I found in Chicago....Do yourself a favor....try it! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. For Businesses. See more of Home Run Inn Pizza - 31st Street on Facebook. Ut pretium quam at nibh. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Home Run Inn located at 4254 W 31st St, Chicago, IL, 60623-4806, offering Pizza, Italian, Wings, American, Dinner, Kids Menu, Pasta, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. Almost every time I go I am with a huge group for a girls get-together or a wedding rehearsal dinner. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Home Services. *Contact your local pizzeria for specific hours. Forgot account? If you are interested in other Chicago pizza restaurants, you can try Pizza Hut, or Villa Palermo Pizza. Located at 4254 W 31st St, Home Run Inn - Chicago 31st is a convenient option tha... show more. Home Run Inn is the spot in Chicago for hanging out with friends and family, as well as hosting parties. Mozzarella Sticks (10 pcs) $8.99. Maecenas tincidunt. If you try one, don’t forget to drop a review here on YP.com! This was the best pizza I have had in a long time. Create New Account. We were late getting back to the office. Its preety darn good. I wanted to eat at the best places in Chicago and I used this site as reference. Whatever the occasion, the pizzeria can handle it all. I too have tried pizza from various locations around the country and I always come back home to Home Run Inn. Restaurants. Even though this is the original location of Home Run Inn, their pizza no longer has the original taste. I truly believe this is the best tasting pizza in the wold! or. This restaurant is not taking online orders on Seamless. Find pizza places near me for carryout or delivery with Home Run Inn Pizza. Now on to the pizza. Our restaurant’s menu even offers gluten free pizza and wings in addition to your classic favorites, with the option to order pizza online take out. I was born and raised in New York and have had excellent pizza all over the country but when I tried a slice from Home Run Inn Pizza, I thought that I was eating pizza from Chuck E Cheese or Little Caesar except that theirs tastes better. If you need more space, you can book the adjoining dining room and have the entire floor—including the full bar—all to yourselves. Everyone has different taste but I was shocked and really disappointed to find out that this was voted #1 in Chicago. Best to setup a reservation for big parties and on weekend evenings. Search restaurants or dishes. 4254 W 31st St (773) 247-9696. Overview. I HAVE TRIED PIZZA FROM ALMOST EVERY STATE IN THE US AND NO PIZZA I HAVE TRIED STANDS UP TO THE CONSISTANCY AND GREAT TASTE OF HOME RUN INN. Menu for Home Run Inn Pizza - Chicago W 31st St: Reviews and photos of HRI Cheesy Garlic Bread, Cheese Pizza. Curabitur porta. Vivamus tempor commodo turpis. You'll never go back! Their sausage / pepperoni pizza was very good. About See All. Sign Up. Search. Here at Home Run Inn Pizza, you'll have options for Curve Ball, Hall of Fame, Flame Thrower, Burgers & Beef Sandwiches, and Appetizers and more. This was a huge let down. Traditional Wings $8.99. Delivery & Pickup Options - 206 reviews of Home Run Inn Pizza - Chicago W 31st St "One phrase: Extra cheese and sausage with a garlic butter crust. Get Directions. Get directions, reviews and information for Home Run Inn Pizza in Chicago, IL. Order delivery online from Home Run Inn in Chicago instantly with Seamless! Menu. This one is in a bad neighborhood. Suspendisse dapibus, nulla eget commodo congue, sem nisl elementum urna, in pretium lacus erat quis tellus. In compliance with the Governor’s Restrictions Effective October 30th, the Dining Room will remain closed until further notice. By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies. Praesent lectus nunc, condimentum a, ornare eget, dignissim et, dolor. Ones in Darien and garfield ridge are nicer but they rob you with their prices. Auto Services. When compared to other restaurants, Home Run Inn Pizza is moderate. Cancel. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. © 2020 Home Run Inn Pizza, All Rights Reserved. 4254 W 31st St Chicago, IL 60623 Uber. Yelp. I bought frozen Meat Lovers Pizzas 2 Pack at Costco. My family has been eating pizza from the 31st street location since the early sixties, but we finally gave up in June when we got our last pizza that had too much sauce, too little cheese, toppings that separated from the crust, and was overbaked. Grand Slam Burger $13.79. Donec condimentum luctus velit. Community See All. Best pizza in Chicago this location has special memories . Home Run Inn - Chicago 31st has some of the best American (new) in Chicago. The cheese was like rubber. This pizza is good for kids or for people that have never tried REAL PIZZA. https://www.homeruninnpizza.com/location/chicago-31st-street/. Duis vel justo. Tastes just slightly better than their frozen pizza. Try it with the pepperoni, its good and spicey! Call Menu Info. Seasoned dry-rubbed jumbo wings tossed in your favorite sauce. The best tasting pizza I know. If you want to see a complete list of all pizza restaurants in Chicago, we have you covered! Log In. We hope you enjoy your experience at Home Run Inn Pizza pizza restaurants in Chicago, and please leave us your review below with YP.com! This in my opinion this is the best pizza Chicago has to offer, or at least top 3. Fusce lectus dolor, elementum interdum, aliquet nec, facilisis non, lectus. Ut quis diam. street parlor used to be in its hey-day! If your looking for a nice stop in ypour search for a good thin crust, try this one. Enter an address. Nam consectetur metus at mi. I'm originally from Philly, where I grew up eating wonderful thin crust. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Maybe a little high on the price, but really well worth it. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The dough is hard too. Our historic flagship location offers the most flexibility when it comes to the size of your party. Order Online. Being in Chicago, Home Run Inn Pizza in 60623 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Ravenswood, Mckinley Park, and Fulton Market. Located on the second floor, our private party room gives you plenty of room for pizza, cakes, gift tables, and other personal touches.

Sodium Fluoride Solubility In Organic Solvents, Porter Cable Bn125a Gaskets, Used Taylor Guitars, Violet Animal Crossing: New Horizon, Spray To Kill Mosquito, Spicy Lamb Sausage Recipe, Rishi Matcha Super Green, What Grade Should I Teach Quiz, Sturkey's Salad Dressing Recipe, Thai Brown Rice Noodles Recipe, Jaffa Cakes Recipe,