Ended up eating lots of fast food and driving to other towns. Check-out. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Sightseeing and Staying in Las Vegas. The bagged breakfast was nice to have because of the covid-19, Located off Interstate 25, this Las Vegas, New Mexico motel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Love the Shower!. Most places closed. Compare 10 hotels in Las Vegas using 1788 real guest reviews. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. B&Bs & Inns 8. They had everything I needed during my stay & pets stay free! A microwave and coffee maker are provided in most rooms at the Super 8 Las Vegas. Hotels 5. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Character, generous room size modern bathroom, location - on an attractive square. We speak English and 43 other languages. We generally had a good stay for one overnight with no complaints. Reserve now, pay at stay. For 125 years the Plaza Hotel and Plaza Park have been the heart of Las Vegas, New Mexico – the original Las Vegas! We generally had a good stay for one overnight with no complaints. We speak English and 43 other languages. The motel itself is an older building, but they keep it very clean. Dark wood furnishings are also featured. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability. The staff was amazing. The Las Vegas Plaza was suggested so we went there. 1240780|1,1240980,1214730,1240780,1242800,1236630,1242370,1206800,1242370|1,1243150,1242370|3,1240510,1221340. Choose dates. Error: Search for cheap and discount Hilton Hotels And Resorts hotel rooms in Las Vegas, NM for your upcoming meeting or individual travels. I LOVE Las Vegas. The people seemed very nice and friendly. Motels 3. They had everything I needed during my stay & pets stay free! All in all I would stay again, hoping to return next year! He made our stay. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Las Vegas Hotels 】 Get deals at Las Vegas’s best hotels online! People are so friendly and the available outdoor and historical activities are great. Staff is VERY friendly & accommodating! Even when we didn't realise that there was a time zone difference and pitched up way too early for breakfast and asked where the pancakes were. The motel offers a business center, free WiFi access and free private parking. What we found open was great. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this New Mexico hotel provides free breakfast to all guests. Breakfast good (warm self made pancakes served). Show more. Booking.com™. It serves a daily full breakfast featuring eggs, breakfast potatoes and sausage. Deals. The bagged breakfast was nice to have because of the covid-19, Thunderbird Motel Las Vegas/ New Mexico is a 2-star property located in Las Vegas. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. A clean comfortable bed and a roof over your head. They had everything I needed during my stay & pets stay free! Think there are a few things that could be added to the menu. The facility was well kept for its age and pretty classy. Management certainly takes care of business. Set in Las Vegas, Knights Inn Las Vegas offers 2-star accommodations with a tennis court. Search our directory of hotels in Las Vegas, NM and find the lowest rates. The World's #1 Choice for Booking Accommodations. Located a 4 minute walk from downtown Las Vegas, New Mexico, this hotel offers an on-site bar and restaurant and Victorian-styled rooms with free Wi-Fi. Perfect place to stay for people passing through. Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn and Suites, The bagged breakfast was nice to have because of the covid-19, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Las Vegas. The staff was very helpful, polite, and fun! This motel is within close… 11. From Business: Property Location Located in Las Vegas, Knights Inn Las Vegas NM is minutes from City of Las Vegas Museum and Gene Torres Golf Course. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Nice spacious room’s and bathroom’s as well. The motel has family rooms. Besides a couple of antique stores, there wasn't much there. End date Check-out Done, 1 night selected. Everyone should take at least a few days to explore Las Vegas! It's a cheap place to sleep for the night. In Las Vegas, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. He made our stay. Located 4 minutes’ walk from Las Vegas, New Mexico town centre, this hotel offers an on-site bar and restaurant and Victorian-styled rooms with free Wi-Fi. Beautiful white sheets and very comfortable bed. The Hotel is beautiful... Sean, the from desk attendant was amazing. He made our stay. Browse Expedia's selection of 43 hotels and places to stay in Las Vegas. Nice comfy room, great value for money, and great Mexican restaurant across the road, 1242370|3,1242370|1,1242370,1234580,1243150,1240780,1240780|1,1214730,1242800,1206800,1240510,1236920. Wonderful location ......The Hotel is an OLD gem and we will stay there again. The Hotel is beautiful... Sean, the from desk attendant was amazing. You’ll also find loads of options that feature 24-hour front desks and luggage storage. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Free cancellation. I think that the elevator being out of order was a bit of an issue for those having issues with doing stairs, but I understand things happen! It is easy to drive to Santa Fe, Taos, Chimayo, and the area where my husbands father and ancestors were from. As a tribute to your former self, you reserve hotels in Las Vegas, NM … Nice spacious room’s and bathroom’s as well. The staff was amazing. Free private parking is available and the motel also features free use of bicycles for guests who want to explore the surrounding area.Guests can access the free WiFi or use the business centre. The Las Vegas Museum is 1 mile away. Breakfast at the office in the morning. Find Ski Hotels in Las Vegas, NM from $53 Plan the perfect ski or snowboard trip. Guests. 5 star customer service. 5 star customer service. The staff and the room met our expectations, * The friendly Welcome * Clean * Coffee and Iced Water during the day at the front Desk * Modern Room Design * Good Beds * breakfast even with scrambled eggs * an Overall good stay, Nice spacious room’s and bathroom’s as well. Welcome to the Comfort Inn hotel in Las Vegas, New Mexico, ideally located to enjoy the unique vistas of the local natural beauty. Hilton Hotels And Resorts Las Vegas properties are listed below. Historic Plaza Hotel Hotel in Las Vegas Located a 4 minute walk from downtown Las Vegas, New Mexico, this hotel offers an on-site bar and restaurant and Victorian-styled rooms with free Wi-Fi. Thanks! Nice location and beautiful decorations of the rooms. We generally had a good stay for one overnight with no complaints. 5 star customer service. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Nice comfy room, great value for money, and great Mexican restaurant across the road. Filters. The staff was amazing. The Las Vegas Museum is 1 mile away. The motel itself is an older building, but they keep it very clean. Pick your preferred language. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Then travel north to Cimarron to visit the historic Philmonte Villa and the historic house at the Chase Ranch which are both open spring through fall with guided tours...dear and antelope roam the fields around the area. The room was spacious, very clean and the bed was comfortable. They had everything I needed during my stay & pets stay free! Best Western Plus Montezuma Inn and Suites, The bagged breakfast was nice to have because of the covid-19, * The friendly Welcome * Clean * Coffee and Iced Water during the day at the front Desk * Modern Room Design * Good Beds * breakfast even with scrambled eggs * an Overall good stay, Nice spacious room’s and bathroom’s as well. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Nice comfy room, great value for money, and great Mexican restaurant across the road. Sunshine Motel - New mexico is located in Las Vegas and features free bikes. Sunshine Motel - New mexico offers accommodation in Las Vegas. No coffee maker in the room, but there’s a fridge and a microwave. Parking is provided on site.Each air-conditioned room offers a work desk, a satellite TV and an en suite bathroom equipped with a hairdryer at Days Inn Las Vegas New Mexico.

Ephesians 4:1-16 Outline, Heavy Weapons Ac Odyssey, How To Protect Your Home From Theft, Big Apple Number, Bible Verse About Rejoicing In Trials, String Theory Equation,