Browse 1,530 cheap houses for sale in Maine, priced up to $200,000. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Covenants in place to protect your home's value. Seller will work with your building plans or create a custom plan to fit your needs. Seller will work with your building plans or create a custom plan to fit your needs. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. Listed by Duane Williams of Realty of Maine, Premium wooded building lot in Hermon's best new subdivision. 487 Stillwater Avenue, Old Town, ME 04468, 139 Champlain Street, Van Buren, ME 04785, 2 Ridgewood Avenue 2, Waterville, ME 04901, 452 Campground Road, Livermore Falls, ME 04254, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Boca Raton, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Cape Coral, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Coral Gables, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in East Central Florida, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Fort Lauderdale, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Hollywood, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Miami, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Miami Beach, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Naples, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Orlando, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Pembroke Pines, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Port St. Lucie, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Southeast Florida, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Southwest Florida, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in St. Petersburg, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Tallahassee, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Tampa, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Tampa Bay, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in Vero Beach, Cheap Houses and Condos for Sale in West Palm Beach. Covenants in place to protect your homes value. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Seller will work with your building plans or create a custom plan to fit your needs. Browse 1,346 cheap houses for sale in Maine, priced up to $200000. Great location. Lot is ideal for building and offer many opportunities you can't get in your typical subdivision lot. Under $100K Sunday – c.1815 Cheap Old House For Sale – Maine Cottage Under $70K Posted on October 11, 2020 October 10, 2020 by [email protected] 128 Washington Rd, Jefferson, ME, 04348 $69,500 OHU50K NOTES I remember this cheap old house for sale in Jefferson, Maine, from last year. All data should be independently verified. Drive by today!!! Quiet, Private, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, double wide sitting on 1.43 acres. Listed by Jodi Brasslett- The Brasslett Team of Realty of Maine. all, text or email: Kristi Norcross @ 207-577-6408 or knorcross@roadrunner. Build your dream home here! Listed by Carissa Marsh of Realty of Maine, Save FavoriteSchedule TourAsk A QuestionMore Details. Amazing 3 acre lot in desirable Bangor Country Subdivision. Dimensions are approximate independently verified. Featuring updated kitchen and bath, living room, 2 bedrooms and storage galore. Covenants in place to protect your home's value. Wicklow Home Builders Inc requirement and many plans available. Privacy Policy. Listed by Tricia Largay of Realty of Maine Realty of Maine participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. More exposure and leads for agents and brokers. Mortgage figures are estimates. Zillow has 535 homes for sale in Maine matching Farm. Find cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. This website does not display complete listings. Premium wooded building lot in Hermon's best new subdivision. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. © 2014 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Build on this private lot away from heavy traffic. Come view the property today to start the process of planning your future home or get away. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Homes 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom By Owner There are a couple sheds for outside storage and a deck off the side door. 6 acres in desirable Glenburn. A number of building options. Premium wooded building lot in Hermon's best new subdivision. Premium wooded lot to build your dream home in new subdivision.

Facebook Logo Transparent Black, Mountain Rose Boulder Canyon, How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer, Skil 7302-02 Octo Detail Sander With Pc, How Much Do Vets Know About Humans, Vegetable Korma Using Korma Paste, Denon Avr-x3600h External Amp, English Brown Oak Lumber For Sale,