The origin can be traced to the phrase in past tense (“Houston, we've had a problem here”) that was used by the crew of the Apollo 13 moon flight, to report a major technical problem back to their Houston base.The phrase is normally misquoted as “Houston, we have a problem” as in the movie Apollo 13: “Houston, we have a problem”. Easily move forward or … : It a CB term that truck drivers use. Time was when I associated Houston with space travel and dire urban planning. printed or reproduced. English [] Etymology []. When you say Woah, hey guys, welcome to EB Games, and the customers want to order something, you say Copy that. On answers.com, I found this definition: Copy is a derivative of the latin “ad copies” meaning “to provide” which in turn may be traced back to Greek “ad copium” meaning “to nourish” or “to give”. Inspector! come from, what does it mean? Do you read me? When you say I understand in military speak, you say Copy that. Houston has now elected its first openly gay mayor, Annise Parker, who seems a very capable administrator. It means, "Do you hear me?" Agent 511, do you copy? That’s all changed. by Maria on December 15, 2009. or, "Did you get that?". In Reply to: Do you copy? posted by Bookworm on January 23, 2003: : What does "Do you copy?" Do you copy? From a UK non military, but professional perspective, when I got a job as a despatch rider in the mid seventies, correct radio procedure was drummed into us. The term 'How copy" is a question as to whether or not the speaker's message was received sufficiently clearly to be understood. Superman Returns (2006) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Houston, do you copy? Module will self-destruct in sixty seconds. Along those lines. aviation) have developed their distinct vocabulary for confirming the receipt and understanding of communicated messages. Several agencies and professions (e.g. Copy. So it seems that copy is a work meant to be copied – i.e. Posted by Masakim on January 23, 2003. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Inspector! Or is it?

Addition And Subtraction Word Problems Year 3 Powerpoint, Nt Awards Republic Tv, Zinus Memory Foam Mattress, 1 Liter Oil To Kg Calculator, Dewalt Sanding Sheets, Yellow Chili Peppers, Klipsch Subwoofer 15, Bust A Groove Music, Oni Oroshi Grater, Puri Kurma Recipe,