Transfer the pretzels onto a lined baking tray. I’ve been obsessed with using my 2-ingredient Greek yogurt dough in a plethora of recipes. Your email address will not be published. Add the flour and mix well until the  dough forms a soft ball. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Yes No No Preference. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. Cinnamon Pretzels without Yeast Recipes 228,214 Recipes. When you say coconut yogurt is that the flavor or type? Made in one bowl and with NO fancy mixers or kitchen gadgets needed, you have NO excuses not to make it. In a large mixing bowl, you’ll start by mixing together the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt). After sharing my 2-ingredient dough soft pretzels, I knew I had to re-create my favorite flavor- Cinnamon! I opted to use coconut yogurt, which is naturally dairy-free (suitable for vegans). Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. I made pretzel shapes, and cutouts. Next time I might try a little more butter in the dough and / or a little more butter in the filling. No Yeast Cinnamon Twists * My daughter loves these No Yeast Cinnamon Twists just as made, my son wanted more butter. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. We are BACK with more weight watchers 2 ingredient dough recipes. Last updated Oct 06, 2020. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. If desired, use a pastry brush and … I might also try brushing them with a little melted butter before baking. 2 Ingredient Dough Pretzels. Make egg wash by mixing the egg with water or just using the whites, without the yolk. Honey-Kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin Pork. You’ll find that the dough will be incredibly sticky, and more often than not, require almost twice as much flour to be malleable. its often quite hard to find a 100% coconut yogurt in the UK. I guess I could try it myself now I’ve thought about it. Knead the dough gently, before pressing it into a circular shape. Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. salt, whole black peppercorns, red wine, parsley, red wine vinegar and 13 more. Using your hands, form into a ball of dough. If desired, brush the tops of each pretzel with either milk, butter, oil or even water. ®/™©2020 Yummly. Last updated Oct 30, 2020 . Add butter and cut into the flour with a dough cutter or fork to get pea-sized pieces of butter. Mix until combined. Grease the pan before placing the Pretzels on it. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl; cut in the margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal. You have to make sure that the dough is not too sticky, but also not too dry. https://damndelicious.net/2017/12/30/cinnamon-sugar-pretzel-bites Just had a little problem getting the dough to roll out long enough. Repeat until all are covered and enjoy or let cool completely. onion powder, Dijon mustard, pork tenderloin, jalapeno chile and 13 more . I’ve tried the Nakula brand, but it might only be in Australia- I’d try to find a thicker one. Bake the pretzels for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside. Please refer to the body of the post for yogurt substitutes, including the vegan yogurt used (coconut yogurt). MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. Hi Annette! ~ Cooking ~ Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Homemade Cinnamon Soft Pretzels- 113 calories, 19 grams of carbs and 1 gram of sugar (using a sugar-free substitute). Brush the egg wash over the pretzels and sprinkle with salt. The Best Cinnamon Pretzels Without Yeast Recipes on Yummly | Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Cinnamon Roll Pretzels, Pretzels Turtles And Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Add the cheese and milk, stirring until … No oil, no dairy, and easily made vegan and gluten-free (and sugar-free!). Repeat the process until you have 8 pretzels left. If you need more milk, you can add another drop. Bake the pretzels. I also used gluten-free self-rising flour, to ensure this recipe was also 100% gluten-free. Thanks love your blog. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Growing up, I was obsessed with Aunt Annie’s soft pretzels. Dip each side of the pretzels in the cinnamon/sugar mixture, until coated. Grab both ends of the dough connect in the center, before twisting once through, to form a pretzel shape. ), add some flour to it and spread it apart. Thanks for stopping by The Big Man’s World ®. Easy yeastless cinnamon sugar soft pretzels made with weight watchers 2 ingredient dough! NOTE: Avoid using coconut flavored yogurt, which generally DOES contain dairy. Made with no yeast, this soft pretzel recipe takes 20 minutes to make and reminds me of Aunt Annie’s soft pretzels, but healthier! Once the dough is formed you do not have to let it rest, you can work with it straight away since there is no yeast. Lightly flour a wooden or kitchen surface. If desired, use a pastry brush and brush some milk, butter, oil, or even water on top it. Easy cinnamon sugar soft pretzels made with 2 ingredient weight watchers dough! Transfer the pretzels onto a lined baking tray. We’ve had the 2 ingredient bagels and 2 ingredient pizza dough and now…soft pretzels! Skip. Aunt Annie’s Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels– 490 calories, 99 grams of carbs, and 35 grams of sugar! NOTE: Using 0-calorie cooking spray and a sugar substitute will ensure this recipe is low calorie AND sugar-free. Sugar not good or high fat. This search takes into account your taste preferences. No yeast and no fancy mixers needed to make these copycat Aunt Annie’s Cinnamon pretzels! These homemade cinnamon sugar soft pretzels are my new obsession. Then, add a tablespoon of extra flour on top of the dough. Taste-wise, they are sweet, warm, spicy and LOADED with sweet cinnamon flavor. Preheat oven to 400F and grease a baking sheet with oil. 3 Ingredient Paleo Pizza Crusts {keto, low calorie}, 4 Ingredient Protein Brownie Bites (Keto, Vegan, Paleo), 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free), 3 Ingredient No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb), Flourless Keto Brownies (Paleo, Vegan, Nut Free), 3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free, No Bake). Many of you have told me that you’ve found it hard to get self-rising flour. I like trying new things. 6,430 suggested recipes. My challenge is that I am also dairy free, so a dairy yoghurt is out for me. In a large mixing bowl, combine your flour with yogurt and mix well, until combined. We’ve had the famous pizza dough, no yeast cinnamon rolls, and homemade pop tarts. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes, until just warm. Gather the ingredients. This post may contain affiliate links. Pat. Here you’ll find delicious HEALTHY recipes, inspirational travel, and lifestyle, all served with a side of cheeky banter. Soft pretzels are a favorite snack, but when made at home, they require a lot of time and effort, as well as yeast as one of the ingredients.

Gm Diet Chart, Pork Loin And Asparagus Recipe, Best Universities For Civil Engineering In Canada, Where To Buy Moroccan Oil Shampoo And Conditioner, How To Use Peanut Oil, Left Foot Peel On Too Long, Braggs Apple Cider Vinaigrette, A Flat Major Scale Piano, Paris Las Vegas Rooms,