For visual appeal, place a small bowl of a brightly-colored marinated vegetable or olives in the center and vary the colors of items next to each other. Absolutely beautiful and creative. I love the aesthetics of your cheese boards! Get Antipasti Platter Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Welcome to my lifestyle blog. If you find this post helpful, I would love it if you subscribe below! It's not everyday that your uncles are in town from Australia, so it definitely called for an epic 8' antipasto platter. window.adthrive.cmd.push(function() { This will be on the menu❤️. Rating… The next step is to arrange a mixture of these items onto the board. window.adthrive = window.adthrive || {}; }. Subscribers get exclusive DIYs and a free party printable collection just for signing up! To give you an idea of how much food you might need to fill the board, along with the five cheese, we bought a small package of everything else on the board. Average And the jams and honey do best in small serving dishes, so they don't stain and run on top of the board. How To Assemble The Best Antipasto Platter Few culinary offerings are as satisfying and easy to assemble as antipasto, a beautiful selection of cured meats, cheeses, olives, dips and bread. Antipasto platter presentation. Mikes and I had so much fun with it, so I thought I would share how to put together an antipasto platter. Today, I want to share with you some of what I learned, and ideas that will inspire you to create your own delicious platters for picnics, parties, or snacking. Reply. I document my adventures in DIY, interior design, entertaining, and fashion all while sharing little tidbits of my life along the way. document.head.appendChild(chicscript); var chicscript = document.createElement('script'); Antipasto Bake Stuffed with savory meats and cheeses, these hearty antipasto squares would satisfy an entire offensive line! Good Now as a favor for you guys, I’ll be taste-testing this further during the Super Bowl. I tried to incorporate items from each of the groups above when I assembled it, and it came out beautifully! Do you remember where you bought them and if they came in a set? And please don't forget Marcona almonds. I know, I know, this post is supposedly about the perfect antipasto platter but seriously any platter that you put together and share with friends is perfect, isn’t it? Served with cured meats, fresh cheeses, artichoke hearts, olives, nuts, peppers and focaccia! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Guess I’ll try Whole Foods… no Fresh Market near me. Never underestimate the flower selection at your local grocery store. My uncles were in town over Christmas, so we had them over for a lil holiday lunch. Thanks so much for following along. Mix everything together and let the mix set in the fridge for half an hour. Arrange bocconcini mixture, cheeses, prosciutto, salami, pepperoni, artichoke hearts, olive, peppers, almonds and bread on platter or wooden cheese board. This antipasto appetizer makes a great entertaining idea for the new year when guests are more conscious of their portion control and enjoy small bites and things they can pick on rather than a full on dinner. Learn how to build the absolute PERFECT antipasto platter! And this epic 8' version is much easier and takes much less food than you'd expect. Thanks Chungah! Come join me in my culinary adventures where we'll be using simple, fresh ingredients and transforming them into sophisticated and elegant meals for the everyday home cook. Thanks Darlene! I love it! } else { Jeez, the things I do for you guys, right? chicscript.src = '//mini.myxxrecipes.com/api/lp/launchpad.js'; 3. As far as antipasto platter ideas go, this also makes a great table centerpiece. Dan from Platter Talk says. So I’ll take any excuse to make and have a cheese board. And tons of focaccia bread because, well, carbs on carbs. The dish comes together quickly and bakes in under an hour, making it the perfect potluck bring-along. See, this is true commitment to all of you. Talk to you soon! Served with cured meats, fresh cheeses, artichoke hearts, olives, nuts, peppers and focaccia!

American Frozen Pizza Brands, Pineapple Guava Flower Recipe, How To Grow Watercress From Roots, How To Use Peanut Oil, Takis Fuego Ingredients, Lemon Zucchini Bread With Lemon Pudding, Online Gaming Regulation, Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette Ina Garten, Sony Receiver Clicks But Won't Turn On,