Many people think that the most important things in life are free. It was predicted that people in the 21st century would have much more free time than at times in the past. Many university students have part-time jobs while they study. Good luck and after your test day, please let me know what IELTS essay question you had so that I can update this list and keep it recent and relevant by commenting below. Should individuals be responsible for improving the environment, or should it be the responsibility of governments and large companies? Discover how to describe all types of visual data that you may see in this part of the test. Scientists have been warning for many years that to protect the environment, we have to limit the use of energy in our daily lives. Some people say this is because parents spend much of their time at work and not at home. -remind to friend about suitcase Others believe that the family still remains more important. Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page to post the essay question and it will then be posted below. None of these offenses are particularly dangerous and decrease the freedom of a nations populace. Others argue that it is the attitude of the student. Some people believe that it is possible for a country to be economically successful and have a clean environment others argue that these two aims are not compatible. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development? In many countries, people have health problems because they choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle. Some people believe that this money should be spent on things that will benefit the general public instead. Discuss and give your own opinion. Why is it happening? Some people believe that teachers play an important role in a child's success, while others feel the students attitude is more important. Something you did not want to learn earlier but now you want to speaking cue card with answer IELTS EXAM. The most recent essay questions appear first, in each of the sections and the further you go down each section the longer ago the questions were used in the IELTS test. Overall, unemployment, traffic congestion and waste management are the most significant issues faced by city residents nowadays. What are the possible causes of this rapid change? Can I change my IELTS Speaking Test Date? IELTS Essay Topics and Answer: Employment (Skills) IELTS Topic : Gender issues (Career) IELTS Essay Topics and Answer: Technology. Why is this? For instance, one commuter may drive through a street with speed cameras on everyday, whereas another commuter has no speed cameras on their route to work. These days many families move abroad for work. Some people believe that people who do physical work should be paid the same as people who have a high-level degree. I hope you gain the band score you need! The trend of online shopping is increasing significantly. Some governments spend a lot of public money training up individuals to be successful in international sporting events. In some societies, more and more people choose to live on their own. To what extent do you agree with this opinion? (UK / India / Nigeria - General Training). Nowadays more and more people want to get things done instantly. Whereas, food can only get to other places when there is a fast and convenient mode of transportation especially when these foods are coming from far regions where cars, ships and, trains cannot get to. Do you think that this is a positive or negative development? In the world of the internet, people write product reviews of products and services. In recent years television has contributed most to changing people's quality of life. Is this a positive or a negative development? Write a letter to your friend who borrowed suitcase from you and haven’t returned yet. Is this a true indicator of the success of a business and in what other ways could success in a business be measured? Nowadays celebrities earn more money than politicians. In some countries it is illegal to reject an applicant based on his or her age. What are these problems? What are the reasons for this? School teachers are more responsible for the social and intellectual development of students than parents. Firstly, humans replicate the behaviour of others as it gives them a feeling of security and belonging. In our society there is far more attention on men's sport than women's sport. The first motorist may get caught the one time a year they are speeding to work, where as the other commuter who speeds every day never gets charged. Discuss the reasons for this and say whether it is a positive or negative development. Individuals who choose not to adhere to the same social norms as others tend to face discrimination and are less likely to be able to progress in life to the same degree. What are some of these methods? In films and computer games violence has become more popular. -Suggest your friend how to return it. The more traditional approaches to making sales however include techniques such as cold calling, door to door sales, in-shop sales pitches, or use of printed media such as running promotions in newspapers and magazines. Use the following samples when preparing your IELTS essays to see how close you are to a band 9! Thanks again and I am still learning from here to improve my english 4 skills. Many people are choosing to move to cities. ——————— To what extent do you agree? Nowadays people are less fit and healthy than they were in the past, which could affect their long-term health. Society in general, now expects everything to be done immediately as we have grown used to new innovative technologies which often allow this to happen. This therefore encourages them to dress similarly and own the same products. IELTS Essay Topics and Answer: Employment. The following IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 questions are taken from recent IELTS exams. Nevertheless, there are numerous ways in which the world powers can improve the availability of food. Writing Task 2 Some people think that it is a good idea to have a detailed plan for activities to do in their free time. For each flight that takes place more and more carbon dioxide is pumped into the atmosphere which then enhances the breakdown of the ozone layer. Once children start school teachers have more influence than parents on their intellectual and social development. What are the reasons people choose to do this? Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? Billions of dollars are being wasted each year on space research. Successful companies use advertisements to make more sales. Do you think this is positive or negative development? For these reasons, I maintain my position that humans do base their behaviour and spending patterns on what other members of society are also buying.

Black And Decker Drill Parts List, Philadelphia Sushi Roll, Pathology Question Bank With Answers, Role Of Action Research In Solving Environmental Problems, Reese Artichoke Bottoms, Cinnamon Teal Diet,