I've emailed and called...emailed and called with no response and no refund and no thermometer! I'll usually get a couple readings just to be sure, but haven't ever seen a wide variance in temperature without good reason (the typical squirmy kid). 4/9:I placed order for No Touch thermometer.Recd order confirmation but it didn't show my street address. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a convenient way to regularly monitor temperature, great product! I ordered masks that were on backorder, and waited nearly a month because I like the specific fit of the style. This is especially concerning at a time when people really are counting on getting their ordered medical equipment. I placed a $60 order for three items on 4/11. iHealthLabs was very speedy taking my money the next day on 4/12. AVOID!!!! I ordered thermometer and pulse oximeter from this company but I received a box of face mask instead of thermometer. Sometimes our responses get filtered as spam.To add additional comments, feel free to reply to this email.Our support center operates Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time. I really love this thermometer and felt it deserved a review. But to send the wrong item with no notice and refuse to do anything about it? My credit card company is also investigating. Their customer service department does not care. They just take your money and don't ship anything. Quick to sell/ship but nobody home or answering phone/emails for cheap and defective product returns or service. Spoke to a foreigner, she assured me that the product has a history of doing this and agreed to send a new one today or tomorrow. I had very good experience with the purchases I made from this company. This $9.99 per unit shipping cost is due to the overall cost rising for those air freighting SKU we urgently import from Asia to the Bay Area, and sorry for your experience for the shipment delay and please let us know your order number so we can help on your case. So just as long as you follow the usage instructions, you should be totally happy. :). They don’t answer their support phone number or return email inquiries. I have tried calling company with automated response about covid-19 message. According to the USPS tracking, the item was returned by the USPS and delivered to your receiving area on 4/18. Using typical thermometers was a total struggle until that point that I got the iHealth one. Company is taking money and not sending merchandise. I've noticed that its more accurate at the center of the forehead than at the sides, and if there's hair over the forehead this also reduces the reading. I ordered a thermometer and oximeter on March 31st. Infrared Forehead Thermometer, Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer for Adults, Kids, Baby, Accurate Instant Readings No Touch Infrared Thermometer with 3 in 1 Digital LCD Display for Face, Ear, Body 4.4 out of 5 stars 13,204. This is my second time buying from this company. Maybe the company should get their sh** together before advertising even more items that are "in stock and ready to ship. Fake intermediary. And no refunds for "wrong addresses" when their system made the error? I went to use it yesterday and it said the battery was dead. No response received.4/12 called but no answer just recording to send email. Check their Better Business Bureau rating. I have sent email on three separate occasions about a week apart and have not received any response. I have sent numerous emails to company with no response. I have sent request (107814, 100038, 92618, via their website but still no response. The customer service phone number is fake, etc., etc. I believe their company is a SCAM! I mmediately called but phones were off due to C19 shut down. do not do business with this company. $29.74. Contacted the company 3 times over 6 weeks. Thank you. 5/5: no response to any emails. It STILL shows processing. It took a little more than a week for my first order to arrive, which is understandable due to the delay in the packaging and transportation process because of COVID-19. I have filed complaint with BBB. I received only the oximeter on April 13th. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I got one of these thermometers when my baby was 8 months old. NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS!!! 4/19: USPS tracking showed item received at iHealth in Sunnyvale.I called again but still not accepting calls. Ordered an iHealth PT3 thermometer on 04/19/2020. I sent them messages on April 13th, April 27th, May 21st, May 26th, and May 29th. Current Status :When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated since April 3, 2020 no changes.

Overhead Door Remote Battery, Wild Discus For Sale, Vanilla Eggless Muffins, Poisson Distribution Examples And Solutions, Owl Sound Spelling, Pork Watercress Stir Fry, Andouille Chicken Sausage, Too Much Carbon Dioxide In The Atmosphere, Climbers Plant Meaning In Malayalam,