With you I'm just another woman, just another woman in love So pardon me if I should stare and tremble like a child That "wanting you" look all over your face is driving me wild I'm just what you make me, can't wait 'till you take me and set all my feelin's free I know that you can, so come be my man, tonight I … You should go and find someone else Who can treat you right Give you the world Someone who understands the man you are Cause baby you shine so bright And I would just dim your star A girl who'll treat you like you treat them Boy I know there's plenty women Who would love to have a man like you I tell you somethin', I need good lovin', but you don't understand, At night I see you cannonball comin' To blow me to the promised land. With you I'm just another woman, just another woman in love So pardon me if I should stare and tremble like a child That "wanting you" look all over your face is driving me wild I'm just what you make me, can't wait 'till you take me and set all my feelin's free I know that you can, so come be my man, tonight I … You ain't nothing but another man's woman, Living on another man's land; At night I hear a hound dog callin, A callin' me a cheatin' man. I'm in love with another man And what he couldn't give me Was the one little thing that you can. I'm in love with another man And I know it aint right. In Love With Another Man This song is by Jazmine Sullivan and appears on the album Fearless (2008). If there's no-way of showing where your love … All I wanna do is make love to you One night of love was all we knew All I want to do is make love to you Translation of 'In Love With Another Man' by Jazmine Sullivan from English to German Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 I'm in love with another man And I know it ain't right You should go and find someone else Who can treat you right Give you the world Someone who understands the man you are Cause baby you shine so bright And I would just dim your star A girl who'll treat you like you treat them Boy I know there's plenty women Who would love to have a man like you All I wanna do is make love to you One night of love was all we knew All I want to do is make love to you Come on, say you will, you want me too.

National Symbols Of South Korea, Mexican Steak Burrito Recipe, Taco Bell Mild Chunky Salsa, Windows Server Icon, Nest Boxes For Birds,