No. -Canon wise it seems that the Lone Wanderer is a male (fair bit of evidence from different dialogue from Doctor Li and such) Deacon can change his face whenever he wants, which shows that your character might be him, but he just changed his appereance | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, My roleplay playthrough. -He hates the Brotherhood of Steel.Why would the Lone Wanderer hate the Brotherhood of Steel, especially since that the BoS has done so much for them and the Lone Wanderer has done so much for them. Those that supported him are long gone and all the fanatics were bought back into the fold. Then I got NV and at…. Not true though, Fallout 1 (not by Bethesda but the same universe) protagonist was a canon male, no matter what. Claim 1 – When Deacon is a companion he mentions making a team name called Code Violet, if you didn't know this was Harkness' override code in Fallout 3. In fallout 3 you have the karma system if you do an evil deed like killing is it man you gain bad…, I remember in 2008 what caused my brother and I to get Fallout 3 was the Brotherhood Paladin in T-45D power armor. People like to point out that the only way that Deacon could know this is that he is the Lone Wanderer, however this is likely not the case, as a high-ranking member of the Railroad he would likely already know Harkness' recall code in the back of his mind and thought it was cool enough to have as a team name. OLD WORLD BLUES: THE COMEDY AND TRAGEDY OF LOSING YOUR FRIENDS TO MAD SCIENCE, Fallout New Vegas is like the First Punic War, Steel Dawn is my favourite interpretation of the Brotherhood in any Fallout game. -The Railroad has had records of Deacon even before the Lone Wanderer emerged from Vault 101. A Concept for an Expansion Maybe Takes a game to the Coal Region in Philadelphia. Read more: Degradation of series, or a fresh look? After finally completing all of the main entries in the series, I decided that my favorite game in the series is Fallout 3. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. (fallout 3 spoilers and minor spoilers from fallout 4). Deacon is literaly a wanderer, been in the Mojave Wasteland and in the Capital. -Deacon's white while the Lone Wanderer is either Black or mixed considering how Catherine is Black and James can be any race (White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc) and even with all of the facial re-construction Deacon went through, last time I checked you can't change your race. Press J to jump to the feed. Plausible indeed. Fallout 3 is my favorite fallout game and here's why. No, An Honest to God, No Bullsh*t New Vegas Review (Base Game). So in conclusion I would say that while Deacon is most likely either from the Capital Wasteland or visit's it frequently, he is not the Lone Wanderer, though I wouldn't be surprised if he knew the Lone Wanderer personally. The Brotherhood changed alot over the years following fallout 3. ...what? Other reasons on why Deacon is not the Lone Wanderer. Probably not true as keep in mind Deacon is probably a joke on how the Railroad's HQ is under a christian church and that Deacon is a mid-ranking level of status within christian hierarchy. Deacon is the Lone Wanderer; and he has all the issues; but slightly less lies; same crappy jokes though; Summary. Other reasons on why Deacon is not the Lone Wanderer. like im confused is deacon a synth or not? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Moreover, if it's believed that Deacon is the Lone Wanderer, it can explain one of the reasons for Deacon's deep-seeded drive to help synths. Deacon seems to be about 29-30 just like the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3 is. Why isn’t backwards compatibility more talked about (or is it)? I think you might be drunk but I like your gumption. Finally there is a … After lots of research and thinking, here’s my most comprehensive theory about Deacon. Deacon has been working with the Railroad since before 2266, the earliest records of their existence. Was the Lone Wanderer an Institute Synth, no matter if loyal or runaway? As Deacon deals with being trapped in the Institute’s confines and what that means for both the Commonwealth and himself, those he left behind in the Wasteland band together to aid his escape in anyway that they can. Could you provide a source for the Lone Wanderer's gender? I noticed ever since Fallout 4 came out that there's a theory that the Railroad member and possible companion Deacon, is the Lone Wanderer, and for some reason that really bothers me so today I'm going to disprove that theory and debunk the reasons why Deacon could be the Lone Wanderer. [Pikmin 3 spoilers for sake of providing an example]. All the evidence that is for this theory isn't really that good. Deacon will frequently change his outfit depending on where he travels with the Sole Survivor, implying that he carries a lot of equipment around with him... which is something many of the players of Fallout 3 have done. Most likely a coincidence, there are a lot of people in their late twenties in the wasteland, and Deacon probably just happens to be one of them. Elder Maxson looked up to the Lone Wanderer though. Required fields are marked *. Bethesda didn't even own Fallout when Avellone started writing it. His Mr. House reference is from a bet he won. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a526b9be5f2e48c2d019fc7b9e903218" );document.getElementById("j1572986ae").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); 2020 GamesToGather: Reviews of popular games, guides, patches, mods, walkthroughs, new developments, updates and much more. Claim 2 – The Lone Wanderer was 19 at the events of Fallout 3 and would be 29 as of the events of Fallout 4, Deacon seems to be in his late 20s meaning Deacon could possibly be the Lone Wanderer, as Deacon and the Lone Wanderer's ages match up. All you have is a bunch of reasons that don't contradict it. FO4: best fallout. A state-of-the-art subreddit from Vault-Tec. I loved Fallout 3 and I thought the BOS was just awesome running into Project Purity with Liberty Prime paving the way. Here is what I've gotten so far: Deacon seems to be about 29-30 just like the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3 is. I might be drunk, but I have this weird theory about the Wanderer. The fallout bible states that the lone wanderer doesn't leave the capitol wasteland for a very ling time. Blah blah blah, fallout 4 happens, you know the rest. Claim 2 – The Lone Wanderer was 19 at the events of Fallout 3 and would be 29 as of the events of Fallout 4, Deacon seems to be in his late 20s meaning Deacon could possibly be the Lone Wanderer, as Deacon and the Lone Wanderer's ages match up. Claim 3 – His codename 'Deacon' is a product of of both the Biblical references in Fallout 3 and on how his father (James) wanted to 'Deacon' the water in Fallout 3 making him the Lone Wanderer. You see, Deacon is a Synth and the only producer of Synths is the Institute. The Fallout Bible predates FO3 by 6 years. We Know that the lone wander was contacted by the railroad in fallout three and we know that Deacon has changed his face multiple times. If Deacon was the wanderer, why would he join the Railroad? For this list, we’ll be looking at some of the best games released in the first half of 2020. November 2020 is filled with tons of games to pay attention to thanks to the upcoming launch of PS5 /Xbox Series X and beyond. And in case you're wondering I like fallout New Vegas but I love fallout 3 more. I thought he grew up there with that UP Deathclaw gang or whatever. Here's a roundup of the big ones. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: a lesson in how not to write a video game campaign, Torment: Tides Of Numenera – a worthyish successor, I hate when games punich you for buying into the false sense of urgency. He also talks about how lucky you are to not have any people left for the institute to hurt, could this be a reference to James and his death. I don't recall Li talking about him/her at any time during FO4. He has also shown that he is a very good liar and there is a good chance that Deacon is not his real name. Your email address will not be published. The time line doesn't fit. The Broterhood of Steel supported the Wanderer. Bethesda, guys, it wasn’t so much dying from lack of food/water, it was the frequency of needing it. Deacon has been in the Capital Wasteland and talked about the 'clean water' it has. -Canon wise it seems that the Lone Wanderer is a male (fair bit of evidence from different dialogue from Doctor Li and such), Deacon can change his face whenever he wants, which shows that your character might be him, but he just changed his appereance, Canonwise they're seeking a high karma, which means he helped during the Replicated Man, which means he is in good terms with the Railroad.

Aluminum Hardness Chart, D Diminished Scale Guitar, How Does An Optical Sorter Work, Corner Wardrobe Malaysia, Master And Man Quotes,