Isperia, Supreme Judge Printings/Rarity: Cost: CMC: 6 Card Type: Legendary Creature — Sphinx Power/Toughness: 6/4 Oracle Text: Flying Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card Flavor Text: "I serve only justice. Isperia, Supreme Judge. But through that duty, I serve all of Ravnica." Types: Legendary Creature — Sphinx. Historic. Standard. Duel Commander. When Marchesa's Decree enters the battlefield, you become the monarch. Card Text: Flying. Set: Commander 2020 Type: Legendary Creature — Sphinx Rarity: Mythic Cost: {2}{W}{W}{U}{U} Flying Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. Pioneer. : Target player other than Crown of Doom's owner gains control of it. Standard. If that creature was a Cleric, you may draw a card. Jul 28, 2020 - {2}{W}{W}{U}{U} • Legendary Creature — Sphinx • 6/4 • Flying Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. Ferocious — If you control a creature with power 4 or greater, you may draw a card. Cycling (, Discard this card: Draw a card. Vintage. [+1]: Untap target land you control. Activate this ability only during your turn. Disclaimer • Myriad (Whenever this creature attacks, for each opponent other than defending player, you may create a token that's a copy of this creature that's tapped and attacking that player or a planeswalker they control. Modern. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, it gets +2/+0 until end of turn. Isperia, Supreme Judge Legendary Creature — Sphinx. [−1]: Target creature gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of creatures you control. Legacy. Return target creature to its owner's hand. Whenever another creature with power 3 or greater enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card. Legendary Creature - Sphinx: Cast: Rarity: M: Pow/Tuf: 6/4: Flying Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. Isperia, Supreme Judge is mine and I get attacked. Then put the revealed card on the bottom of your library. [−6]: You get an emblem with "Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.". Creature — Snake (3/3) Myriad (Whenever this creature attacks, for each opponent other than defending player, you may create a token that's a copy of this creature that's tapped and attacking that player or a planeswalker they control. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, that creature's controller loses 1 life and you gain 1 life. [−8]: You get an emblem with "Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may draw a card.". Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, each Dragon you control deals 1 damage to that creature. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 6. Legendary Creature — Sphinx. Pioneer. Commander Multi. Legacy. Exile the tokens at end of combat.). : Target creature can't be blocked this turn. Taborax, Hope's Demise has lifelink as long as it has five or more +1/+1 counters on it. Duel Commander. If it's a Forest card, remove that creature from combat. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. Creature — Snake (3/3) Myriad (Whenever this creature attacks, for each opponent other than defending player, you may create a token that's a copy of this creature that's tapped and attacking that player or a planeswalker they control. But through that duty, I serve all of Ravnica." Do I draw = to the # of attacking creatures or just one card when I (or a planswalker) is attaked?? Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. Whenever Broodbirth Viper deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card. Terms of Use / Privacy Policy • Whenever a creature with flying attacks, you may draw a card. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card. MTGAssist.com is not affiliated with the mobile app "MTG Assist" or Kiiwi Up. Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may draw a card.

How To See Pixels In Paint, Gotham Azrael Actor, Br800 12'' Medium Mattress Review, Pistachio Pudding Topping, Acoustic Guitar For Dummies Pdf, Lance-tailed Manakin Courtship,