I wasn't disappointed by any means. It feels cheaply made and the hairs are not dense and soft all like my other it brushes. thirdly, i can also use whatever is left on the smaller end to clean up mistakes like if i use a cream bronzer that has gotten a little to low on my face by stroke the brush just below the cheekbone area and blending with the larger end. Tried so many brushes before this one and nothing compares! The brush seemed fatter in the picture than in real life. This item was suggested by a ulta sales associate. Use to apply my liquid make up. This is the 2nd IT brush for foundation I've purchased that starts to shed like crazy after 6 months. After looking closely it appears to have spit where the Ferrell of the brush meets the handle. That pretty much tells you what you need to know. It's well worth it. Almost all of the bristles have come out. Awesome brush. I have had several of these brushes. IT Cosmetics Love Flawless Foundation Brush #201 - Sealed $19.99. This brush has bristles that are not very densely packed and are very flimsy. Leaves streaks in makeup foundation. Have to pick them off my face everyday. It's too large to blend out the concealer under the eye area. This was a great brush. Next. Initially I was surprised that it was smaller than I expected. It does an even better job blending out my concealer. Then, it started to lose a bristle or two every time I used it. so there are a few ways i like to use this brush is first, i use the smaller end and mixing my foundation because most brand dont have my exact shade. The concealer end is just the right density and size to get great coverage from a concealer. I think I could just be getting lazy with applying my foundation all over and would prefer a bigger brush for all over foundation. I was hesitant to buy this brush because of the price tag, but it was worth every penny! I could have easily removed more because every time I took the one out, another would pull up. I like super full coverage and this is it....paired with Maybeline Superstay foundation- perfection. Ultra-luxe, ultra-plush custom-designed Heavenly Luxe® Double Airbrush Foundation Brush features dual-fiber brush hairs for a level of never-before-seen airbrushed complexion perfection. since have purchase one more backup and another as a gift. Luckily I was able to finish blending, but I will never buy a brush from this line again. Never used a Brian for foundation before. So far so good I purchased it a few days before Christmas and I'm loving the way it apples my foundation. Love it. I put a small amount of IT foundation on my hand then use the brush to apply it. IT Brushes Airbrush Dual-Ended Flawless Complexion Concealer & Foundation Brush #132 features ultra-plush, cruelty-free airbrush hair and precision-cut makeup brush heads. I bought this one a couple months ago because it had the shape I was looking for, to apply liquid foundation and CC cream. Dome-shaped brush head allows for controlled, easy-to-use foundation application. Will never purchase another brush from this line. Overall it's a nice brush. Allows for concentrated application with fantastic under eye coverage. Very good product, I will buy it again. The effect is amazing! I use this brush with my ByeBye Moisturizer SPF 50. I bought this about 2 months ago online. Airbrush Dual-Ended Flawless Complexion Concealer & Foundation Brush #132, This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. Features a soft tapered tip, easily maneuverable for all areas of your face. I can apply it exactly where I want it and I get light, flawless coverage. Honestly a disappointment. Good price, too. for the larger end i use stamp or stipple the foundation on first the blend in small circular motion to set the foundation then after applying any type cream face product. It is a great foundation brush. I kept putting off buying a new foundation brush because I still have mine from Lancôme that I bought probably 5 years ago. Makeup brush sets take the guesswork out of gathering all the tools you need to create a flawless-looking face. so, i take 2 or 3 three different foundation depending how much time i have that day and mix with the smaller brush. I washed the brush with baby shampoo, and it did not come clean. Not to mention the quality of the brush hairs is poor (thin) compared to the #7 it cosmetic brush. Use IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Flawless Foundation Brush #104 with your favorite light weight, liquid foundations. This blended my foundation perfectly and I did not have visible dry patches. But it's the smaller end I like best! I use liquid foundation and it applies it flawlessly! Very disappointed. The dual end allows one to work on details. This is my all time favorite brush for foundation and also liquid and cream Blush so I bought a backup just so I could have one for Blush and one for foundation. This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. 100 percent recommend. Good coverage in no time due to the fullness of the brush head. Really helped me buff out my finished looks for a softer contour and highlight. I've had this brush for less than a year and the bristles are falling out. So happy I found this one! Use IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Flawless Foundation Brush #104 with your favorite light weight, liquid foundations. Experience life-changing, eye-opening results with your IT Brushes for ULTA Airbrush Dual-Ended Flawless Complexion Multitasking Full Coverage Brush #132! I cleaned it regularly with bath brush. all over your face and onto more targeted areas, such as under your eyes. I have brushes made by competitors that I have had over a decade and this one didn't last 6 months! This brush applies my it cosmetics cc cream and bye bye foundation nicely. I felt like I was being poked by the bristles. It also took less foundation using my fingers. The small tip blends the hairline so well (without getting foundation on your hair). I love this brush. Not scratchy in use. While the smaller end precisely applies your favorite concealer formulas around your eyes and in harder-to-reach areas, the larger, fluffy end effortlessly buffs and blends foundation and face makeup for your most natural-looking, airbrush complexion and a flawless makeup look. I liked the idea of smaller brush on end to get small crevices around nose. The larger end applies makeup like a dream.

Chord Progression Charts, Pop Violin Duets Pdf, Ulta Coupon 20% Off Entire Purchase Printable July 2020, Biology Online Test For Class 12, Business Analysis Techniques Agile, Liquid Calcium Fertilizer,