Mere Angne Mein. Share. जिसका कोई नहीं उसका भी खुदा है यारो #ShabAnsari #farmaninaaz #amitabhbachchan Hindi Song Jiska koi nahin uska toh khuda hai yaaron: God is on the side of those who have no one: Jiska koi nahin uska toh khuda hai yaaron: God is on the side of those who have no one: Haan khuda hai yaaron: Yes, God is on their side: Main nahin kehta: I don't say this: Main nahin kehta, kitaabon mein likha hai yaaron: I don't say this, this is written in the books Movie: ... Aurat ki aabru jab luttati toh uske kaleje mein aag lagti hai ... aur woh aag us waqt tak nahi … 3.50 - 4 votes: Ghulam Ali: Chupke Chupke - Live In Concert (Ghulam Ali) (2008) Ghazals: Video of the song from youtube: Advertisements: Video(s) of this song are available at YouTube. Sari duniya bhi joh thukraye toh kya hota hai ... jiska koi nahi hota uska khuda hota hai. I won't see anywhere else, nor would I let you see, When a woman loses her honour then a fire starts in her heart ... and that fire doesn't extinguish till that time ... until she takes her revenge, It doesn't matter who came and sat next to you ... but till what point should I keep sliding from your lap. By Hindiraag. Movie: Nirdosh (1973) ... Joh bhi aaya hai tere paas baitha chahe ... hum kahan tak tere pehlu se sarakte jaaye. 30/08/2013 by Admin 1 Comment. Share. Hindi Song Jiska Koi Nahin Uska Tu Khuda Hai Yaaro lyrics-Film Laawaris (1981) sung by-Kishore Kumar featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Suresh Oberoi Music director-Kalyanji Anandji lyricist-Anjaan Tuesday, 22 Sep, 2020 More From Laawaris (1981) Apni To Jaise Taise. 0 15. Kishore Kumar. Gham ke daaman mein kahin chain chupa hai yaaron: In the lap of sorrow, peace is hidden somewhere: Jiska koi nahin uska toh khuda hai yaaron: God is on the side of those who have no one: Jiska koi nahin uska toh khuda hai yaaron: God is on the side of those who have no one: Main nahin kehta: I don't say this: Main nahin kehta, kitaabon mein likha hai yaaron Ab jaake dil ne maana, maana woh baat sahi thi, Jiska koi nahin uska toh khuda hai yaaron, God is on the side of those who have no one, Main nahin kehta, kitaabon mein likha hai yaaron, I don't say this, this is written in the books, Hum toh kya hai woh farishton ko aazmata hai, Forget people like us, he even does test his messengers, Banakar humko mitata hai, phir banata hai, He creates us, erases us and then creates us again, People break, but they can be united back again and again, Kab talak humse yeh taqdeer bhala roothegi, Until when will my destiny be upset with me, When will the sunrays pass through this darkness, Gham ke daaman mein kahin chain chupa hai yaaron, In the lap of sorrow, peace is hidden somewhere. Comments for lyrics of song "Jiska Koi Nahi Uska To Khuda Hai Yaaro - I" kazifaiz on Saturday, November 08, 2008 when the oppression of humans crosses the limits yes crosses the limits he comes in other faces in uncountable faces he has met us friends who has no one, his is God Jiska koi nahin uska to khuda hota hai | Muneer Niazi. Sujit Kumar # 1 Sari duniya bhi joh thukraye toh kya hota hai... jiska koi nahi hota uska khuda hota hai So what if the whole world rejects you... the one who has no one by his side, has God Jiska Koi Nahin (II) Kab Ke Bichhde Hue. So what if the whole world rejects you ... the one who has no one by his side, has God. Sari duniya bhi joh thukraye toh kya hota hai ... jiska koi nahi hota uska khuda hota hai. So what if the whole world rejects you ... the one who has no one by his side, has God. Jiska Koi Nahi Uska Khuda Hai Yaaro. The Song sung by Kishore Kumar and the lyrics were written by Anjaan. Movies; Lyrics; Movie Name isaan jiya hai yaro jiska koi nahi uska to khuda hai yaro kab talak hamse o kab talak hamse ye taqadir bhala ruthegi kab talak hamse ye taqadir bhala ruthegi in andhero se ujale ki kiran phutegi gam ke daman me o gam ke daman me kahi chain chhupa hai yaro jiska koi nahi uska to khuda hai yaro mai nahi kahata mai nahi kahata, kitabo me likha hai yaro Kahe Paise Pe. # 1 Sari duniya bhi joh thukraye toh kya hota hai... jiska koi nahi hota uska khuda hota hai So what if the whole world rejects you... the one who has no one by his side, has God Movie: Nirdosh (1973) Recently Added. Dialogues. Jiska koi nahin uska toh khuda hai yaaron: God is on the side of those who have no one: Haan khuda hai yaaron: Yes, God is on their side: 0: Watch Video. Kishore Kumar. The song was composed by Kalyanji, Anandji. However, as embedding of these videos is not available, you can't play these videos on our website. Jiska Koi Nahin Uska To Khuda Hai Yaaro Lyrics. By Hindiraag. 0 15. Jiska Koi Nahin Uska To Khuda Hai Yaara lyrics is from the movie Lawaaris which was released in 1981. Jiska Koi Nahin Uska To Khuda Hai Yaaro Lyrics. Jiska Koi Nahin Uska To Khuda Hai Yaaro Lyrics.

Tolarian Academy Deck, Physics Terms Motion, Asus Chromebook Flip C434 Specs And Price Philippines, Fried Garlic Pork Recipe, American Professional Ii Stratocaster Hss, Juvenile Little Owl Call, Guitar All-in-one For Dummies, 2nd Edition,