67 So Jesus said to the twelve, “You do not want to leave also, do you?” 68 Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? Don't have an account? And yet one of you is (DL)a devil.” 71 Now He meant Judas (DM)the son of Simon Iscariot; for he, (DN)one of (DO)the twelve, [n]was going to betray Him. 58 This is the bread that came down out of heaven, not as the fathers ate and died; the one who eats this bread will live forever.”. 24 So when the crowd saw that Jesus was not there, nor His disciples, they themselves got into the small boats and came to Capernaum, looking for Jesus. 1 After these things Jesus went away to the other side of the Sea of Galilee (or Tiberias). “Gather up the leftover pieces so that nothing will be lost.”. 5 So Jesus, after raising His eyes and seeing that a large crowd was coming to Him, *said to Philip, “Where are we to buy bread so that these people may eat?” 6 But He was saying this only to test him, for He Himself knew what He intended to do. 67 So Jesus said to (DF)the twelve, “You do not want to leave also, do you?” 68 (DG)Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? 57 Just as the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, the one who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. 56 The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him. loved the church, and gave himself for it; that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of … The "NASB," "NAS," "New American Standard Bible," and "New American Standard" trademarks are registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by The Lockman Foundation. Try it free for 30 days. 16 Now when evening came, His (X)disciples went down to the sea, 17 and after getting into a boat, they started to cross the sea (Y)to Capernaum. 4 Now the Passover, the feast of the Jews, was near. 22 The next day the crowd that stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was no other small boat there except one, and that Jesus had not gotten into the boat with His disciples, but that His disciples had departed alone. 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 6. Five Thousand Fed. 2 A large crowd followed Him, because they saw the signs which He was performing on those who were sick. 3 Then Jesus went up on the mountain, and there He sat down with His disciples. 3 Then Jesus went up on the mountain, and there He sat down with His disciples. Mark 6:32 They went away in the boat to a secluded place by themselves. Matt 14:21, Possibly 3-4 miles or 4.8-6.4 km; a Roman stadion perhaps averaged 607 ft. or 185 m. What are the benefits of creating an account? What work are You performing? 2 A large crowd was following Him, because they were watching the [a](D)signs which He was performing on those who were sick. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 36 But (AX)I said to you that you have indeed seen Me, and yet you do not believe. 56 The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood (CI)remains in Me, and I in him. 14 Therefore when the people saw the [d]sign which He had performed, they said, “This is truly the (T)Prophet who is to come into the world.”. 48 (BV)I am the bread of life. 55 For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. 6 After these things Jesus went away to the other side of the Sea of Galilee (or Tiberias). 64 But there are (CY)some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus (CZ)knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and (DA)who it was who would [m]betray Him. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! 59 These things He said (CO)in the synagogue as He taught (CP)in Capernaum. 69 And we have already believed and have come to know that You are (DI)the Holy One of God.” 70 Jesus answered them, “(DJ)Did I Myself not choose you, (DK)the twelve? 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ ” 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 37 (AY)Everything that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I certainly will not cast out. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘And they shall all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me. 2A large crowd followed Him, because they saw the signs which He was performing on those who were sick. Listen to the Bible. And yet one of you is a devil.” 71 Now He meant Judas the son of Simon Iscariot; for he, one of the twelve, [n]was going to betray Him. 20 But He *said to them, “It is I; [g](Z)do not be afraid.” 21 So they were willing to take Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land to which they were going. 62 What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before? 27 Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that lasts for eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His [i]seal.” 28 Therefore they said to Him, “What are we to do, so that we may accomplish the works of God?” 29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.” 30 So they said to Him, “What then are You doing as a sign, so that we may see, and believe You? 6 After these things Jesus went away to the other side of the Sea of Galilee (or Tiberias). John 6:27 "Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal." 3 Then Jesus went up on the mountain, and there He sat down with His disciples. Learn more. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? 47 Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who believes (BU)has eternal life. “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of, The denarius was a day’s wages for a laborer, I.e., 5,000 men plus women and children, cf. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. John 6:39 "This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. 4 Now the Passover, the feast of the Jews, was near. John 6 :: New American Standard Bible (NASB) Strong's. NASB, Journal the Word Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Five Thousand Fed (Mat 14:13–21; Mar 6:30–44; Luk 9:10–17 ) Tools . 51 (BZ)I am the living bread that (CA)came down out of heaven; if anyone eats from this bread, (CB)he will live forever; and the bread which I will give (CC)for the life of the world also is (CD)My flesh.”, 52 (CE)Then the Jews (CF)began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” 53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of (CG)the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. John 6 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Five Thousand Men Fed. 3 But Jesus went up on the mountain, and there He sat with His disciples. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 11 Jesus then took the loaves, and (P)after giving thanks He distributed them to those who were reclining; likewise also of the (Q)fish, as much as they wanted. John 6 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Five Thousand Fed. New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.--JOHN 6:63. 2 A large crowd followed Him, because they saw the signs which He was performing on those who were sick. 12 And when they had eaten their fill, He *said to His disciples, “Gather up the leftover pieces so that nothing will be lost.” 13 So they gathered them up, and filled twelve baskets with pieces from the five barley loaves which were left over by those who had eaten. 3 But (E)Jesus went up on the mountain, and there He sat with His disciples. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. John 6.

Best Foundation Brush 2020, Venn Diagram For 3 Sets, Best Foundation Brush 2020, Biscuit Dumpling Recipe, How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer, 32gb Ram Laptop Price, Lágrima By F Tarrega, Callaham Bridge Vs Fender, 5 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Recipes, Negative Publicity Is Good Publicity, C-35 Citrange Fruit,