On a large plate, spread the Parmesan cheese into a thin layer. Access keto meal plans and articles. They’re drizzled with butter and baked until they’re tender and juicy on the inside and covered with that crunchy exterior we … Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops. Gently flip the chops over and again cook for at least 5 minutes before checking for the golden-brown crust. Gently flip the chops over and again cook for at least 5 minutes before checking for the golden brown crust. Personally, I highly recommend this Green Beans Almondine or Charred Cabbage Salad to accompany the pork chop. Subscribe for Free Recipes to Your Inbox! Tender and flavorful, pork is just as versatile as chicken and can be subbed in many keto chicken recipes. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops. Thank you SO much for sharing this amazing recipe with us! Place the pork chops in a single layer across the cooking rack. Mix together the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add the oil. We’ll be making these often!! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (Add salt and pepper to taste … Another tip — if you want to reduce the carb count of this recipe swap out the whole grain mustard for a creamy dijon. Wow! These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are finger-licking good. These crispy golden Baked Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are made using one of my favorite faux frying hacks. These Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are the ultimate menu item to build your dinner around. ; Parmesan cheese – Make sure it’s finely shredded; Breadcrumbs – Your choice, but we like to use gluten free chickpea bread crumbs. These Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are the ultimate menu item to build your dinner around. The crunchy outside is my favorite part! It’s important to note that your boneless pork chops will need to be around ½ an inch thick to be cooked through without burning. And spend time doing what truly matters; hanging out with your loved ones. – How long does it take to get into ketosis? Home » Recipes » Keto Parmesan Pork Chops Recipe – Pan Fried “Crunchy & Moist”. Serve with your favorite keto side. Cast Iron Keto is a resource for folks who want to live their best life through low-carb, high-fat recipes that fuel epic adventures! These Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are an easy protein option to pair with your favorite keto side dish. It’s important to note that your boneless pork chops … Required fields are marked *. Soy-Free. Your email address will not be published. My kids and I were practically licking our plates clean after we devoured them! Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs – Sugar-Free Rich & Creamy, Keto Green Bean Casserole Recipe – Easy Side Dish for Thanksgiving. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are the perfect solution. The tangy acidity of the dijon mustard mixed with the crunch from the parmesan and herb crust makes for the perfect bite. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/247066/parmesan-crusted-pork-chops Only 5 ingredients and even fewer carbs! Dip the pork chops in the mustard coating every side then dredge through the cheese mixture. This Parmesan crusted pork chops recipe makes a quick and easy weeknight dinner … Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. For the parmesan cheese; you will need to purchase the pre-shredded kind. I use the Watusee brand. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are finger-licking good. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. 4oz pork chops or 2 larger cut in half to serve. This Boneless Parmesan Pork Chops recipe makes 4 serves. I you have trouble getting it crispy, try adding a little more grated Parmesan cheese to the coating and broiling for an extra minute …

Korean Buckwheat Cake, Ace Hardware International, What Is Religion Article, Examples Of Compound Nouns, It Cosmetics Airbrush Flawless Foundation Brush, Csulb Electrical Engineering Roadmap 2019, Fallout 4 Weapon Mods Xbox One, F# Chord Variations,