Seriously, how amazing does this sound? The muffins are light, fluffy, and somewhat cake like. They are moist from the pumpkin puree but not heavy. They are easy, and a great option for those who are on a low carb diet or gluten-free. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. These Keto Pumpkin Muffins have a delicious cream cheese swirl making them moist, flavorful, and full of pumpkin spice goodness. I love pumpkin, but even I was blown away by these Keto Pumpkin Muffins. These keto pumpkin muffins are the best way to kick start the Halloween season with a hearty, yet healthy recipe that you can whip up in 30 minutes. Enjoy them as a nutritious breakfast or snack, or top with Keto Cream Cheese Frosting and call it dessert. Ok, So I’m a Pumpkin Spice Girl Let’s stop walking around, denying the fact that we love pumpkin-spiced treats, then sneakily sneaking (yes, sneakily sneaking) to secretly bake our own stash of pumpkin-spiced treats. My low carb pumpkin muffins make for the perfect breakfast or snack. Tips for baking the best keto pumpkin muffins: Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan. Like any keto bake goods, the almond flour needs to cool for a few minutes before handling to avoid crumbling. Light and full of flavor, these low carb muffins deliver the best flavors of fall. Time to bring out the muffin tins and your Halloween decorations! I recommend using cupcake liners to avoid any sticking issues. This low carb, healthy pumpkin muffins recipe made with coconut flour is an easy way to make moist and delicious muffins. I especially love the delicious keto candied pecan topping (optional… but highly, HIGHLY recommended) to tie it all together and pair with a keto pumpkin spice syrup based latte on a cool morning!. Either way, this is one you will turn to again and again. These keto pumpkin spice muffins are suuuper soft and deliciously moist with only 5g Net Carbs for a fully frosted serving!

Best Underseat Subwoofer, Gboard - The Google Keyboard, Feel Good Organic, What To Do In Morro Bay, Vegetable Salad Recipes, Washington University Financial Aid, Types Of Seaweeds,