Thank you so much for this recipe & for all of your other recipes! Preheat your oven to 325° F. Line a muffin tin with 9 cupcake liners. I sprinkled a little Monk fruit sugar on top as well. Chocolate chips are another great add in if you are craving chocolate. I added a teaspoon of cream cheese to each muffin before putting in the oven. Thank you so much for this recipe! Done in exactly 25 minutes. This is because they are generally not absorbed (or mostly not absorbed), so do not increase blood sugar. I substituted xylitol for the sweetener, which did add a few carbs but I’m a little burned out on the taste of Swerve. I made them this week for a team lunch and they were a hit! My recipe card lists both the regular nutrition label with total carbs, and the net carbs below it, so you can refer to what works best for you. Thank you, Samantha! Welcome to the Kicking Carbs website (“site“). The nutrition info on this site comes from the USDA Food Database which is most accurate. Thanks! Does it feel like fall yet where you live? they do not substitute exactly one for one. I’m making a batch every week! Low carb pumpkin muffins store very well. Almond flour alone can be too heavy, coconut flour is too dense, and flax seed meal can be a little gritty. Smothered in Kerrygold butter and I was in heaven. Hi Linda, In that case, I would consider adding a little oil. To serve, thaw them in the refrigerator overnight. Woooh I just had to come back again to say how delicious these are with whipped cream – tastes exactly like pumpkin pie. Just made the pumpkin muffins. That is usually the ratio, but I haven’t tried it. RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below! I added the extra oil already. The separate amounts of soluble and insoluble are usually not easy to find, though. Have a nice day! If so what would be the nutrition info 12 muffins? Virtually all the ingredients are already paleo friendly! But, here are a few tips just in case: Healthy pumpkin muffins can be made with ghee, coconut oil, or butter. LOVVVVVVVE the pumpkin muffins!! I’ve made other recipes on your site and they’re all sooooo good!! I replaced the eggs with flax eggs and they turned out great! . The batter was very thick and required 32 minutes total baking time, but the end product was truly amazing. Absolutely loved it!!! Hi Maya, Did you use cupcake liners? Thank you! (You'll also get free recipes via email. Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop batter into muffin pan, filling the liners about 3/4 full. I threw in some 72% dark chocolate chips which sweetened it up a bit more. Pregnant daughter loves these so I’m making a batch every week! Have a great day! I am so happy you liked them! This was my first time using monk fruit sweetener. Will be making these again! These were amazing. I will add extra pumpkin seasoning next time, did not pack the punch I was looking for. I made these today using erythritol rather than allulose and added Lilly’s semi-sweet chocolate chips to the batter. I used about 1/3 cup of erythritol and would probably go with 1/4 cup next time. So good!!! I made these into donuts with the addition of some Lily’s mini chocolate chips, and tipped it with a confectioners Swerve and pumpkin pie spice glaze! If you only fill them 1/2 or 3/4 of the way, you won’t get much of the best part – the muffin tops!! I seriously LOVE coming up with new recipes to keep your muffin game strong, like my paleo lemon poppyseed muffins and my healthy oat bran muffins. Do you know the saturated fat content? Hi Shirley, Yes, I have lots of other recipes with coconut flour – just use the search box. I absolutely love these muffins and try to always have some in the freezer. How to Make Keto Pumpkin Muffins First, start by preheating your oven and preparing your muffin tin with cupcake liners. There were still delicious even with a grainier texture. Your email address will not be published. Definitely saving the recipe. Naturally, as with all my keto desserts, I only considered low carb flours. Thanks for all your hard work developing and taste testing these recipes! They came out perfectly! Thank you! I also used monkfruit sweetener. I’ll be making these a lot! Great way to start the day. I put sliced almonds on top. Highly recommend! Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by! Powdered Monkfruit Allulose Blend or Swerve confectioners. Love the muffins but I got only 6, not 10. Hi Jessica, No, the nutrition info is already based on using erythritol. Put a pecan half on top. I used a leveled ice cream scoop to fill the cups and got exactly 10 muffins. Thank you so much, Nichol! And I added mini chocolate chips to the batter. 25 minutes in the oven at 350 was perfect. Do these freeze well? Please come back soon! I have made this recipe many times using almond flour and it always turns out great. (Learn about net carbs here.) My favorite recipes (so far!) They are absolutely delicious! Used my own spice mix though. I want to try the recipe again so please tell me what I could do to make them moist and delicious. I am so happy you liked the muffins, Patti! But, I promise that you will love these low carb pumpkin muffins even if you are neither keto nor low carb! Hi! The powdered vs. granulated sweeteners are roughly the same “sweetness.” The difference is most notable in the final texture of the recipe, which is why the recipes on Wholesome Yum use both types of sweeteners. I made them mini without liners and they came out great. Enjoy! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I added half a cup of pecans. Thank you! Anyhow, I added too much *extra* liquid to the batter and the muffins turned out really soft, but they taste amazing, so I don’t mind the softness Thank you for a great nut free recipe! They will definitely be made again and again…our new favorite. Thanks for stopping by! This year, I was determined to perfect healthy pumpkin muffins. These Keto Pumpkin Muffins are my idea of fall perfection. The amounts on the recipe card are correct. Great recipe! I actually had less on hand than I thought and intended to augment with liquid Stevia but after adding the monkfruit sweetener, I tasted and it was just sweet enough. I loved them. I’m glad you like them! How long do you suggest baking the mini muffins? Amount per serving. You use granular erythritol in this recipe, Rachael! These Keto Pumpkin Pie Muffins are reminiscent of traditional pumpkin pie and topped with a sweet buttery crumble. Are you sure this is gluten free? Thank you! I would certainly make them again.Christine. Wendy Polisi is not a health professional and information on this blog, arising from this blog, or social media related to this blog is only her personal experience and opinions. Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter onto the prepared pan. Nice and easy recipe! I used Truvia and used the conversion factor provided in your link. They browned nicely, and I used my new Trudeau Structure silicone muffin pans without liners. I made your keto chocolate cookies yesterday too and they were almost as wonderful. Here you will find natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes with 10 ingredients or less, plus lots of resources. Make sure there are no clumps. Otherwise, really yummy! They are moist and delicious ! Mmm. They are also low carb, keto, gluten-free, sugar-free, and they even happen to be paleo if you want them to be. Fingers crossed! I have loved every wholesome yum recipe I’ve tried so I thought I would make these and then see if I needed to change anything to add that extra flavor. Thank you so much, Haley! I cut the sweetener to a bit over 1/2c and would be happy with less too (used trim healthy mama xylitol/erythritol/stevia powder mix). Fortunately, I was pleased that they turned out that way. She has a gluten-free variation, and you can swap the sugars with sugar-free sweeteners if you’d like. If you have coconut oil, that’s a more similar substitute. Couldn’t even tell they were healthy. All ovens are different! Second only to your famous cheesecake recipe. I let them sit for about 5 min as they seem to recommend with any Keto baking recipe.

Types Of Drip Irrigation, What Does A Meadowlark Sound Like, Introduction To Quant Finance, Nearest Best Western, Garage Door Gear Replacement Cost, Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Left-handed Electric Guitar Olympic White, Black Cherry Tomato Review, Mount Carmel Facts,