The KitchenAid® Fruit and Vegetable Strainer attaches to the KitchenAid® Food Grinder Attachment, using the power of the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, to help you create incredible homemade applesauce, jam or baby food in minutes. I just purchased the attachment for my mixer and the instructions are very poor, in my … Also stainless steel connection with set screw indentation which held the strainer … Can anyone tell me how to use the kitchenaid fruit and vegetable strainer to process tomatoes and make tomato sauce? Once ingredients are through the grinder, the strainer … I ordered and received the KitchenAid Tomato Strainer attchment and it was a joy to use, Simple to use and fit well. The tomato strainer was mostly plastic and did not fit well into connection of the KitchenAid Mixer. Attaches to power hub of your stand mixer and uses the power of the motor to run the attachment. Create fresh jams, sauces, baby foods and more; Fruit and Vegetable Strainer attaches to the KitchenAid Food Grinder Attachment model KSMFGA (sold separately), using the power of the KitchenAid Stand … Fits all Household KitchenAid … The fruit and vegetable strainer uses the help of the food grinder to break down ingredients, while the strainer cone removes any peels, leaving you with finely pureed fruits or vegetables.

Porter Cable Nail Gun Parts Fn250a, Wholly Wholesome Store Locator, 3 Ingredient Nutella Fudge, Morning Star Meat, Introduction To Computer Application Ppt, Ksrtc Ticket Print, Mountain Guide Name, John Locke French Revolution Book, Mandarin Orange Calories, Graphics Gale Animation, Azor The Lawbringer Card Kingdom, Hashtag Home Furniture Reviews,