Measure the tuner hole diameter prior to ordering. I am very pleased that I could restore my 1965 Firebird to the original Kluson tuners with this bushing. I resulted in being loose in the headstock and allowed the tuning post to lean towards bridge. A set of brand new Kluson MB65N-L US steel tuning key conversion bushings in nickel, includes 6 bushings as pictured. US threaded thumb wheels and 1/16 Allen wrench to seat the stud not included. Kluson Adapter Bushings (Set 6) (1/4 Inch Id) Mb65n-Lus Nickel: Amazon.de: Musikinstrumente Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. As with many vintage guitars, players changed tuners to Grovers and Schallers and drilled larger holes. Outside diameter is 3/8"(9.5mm) and inside diameter is 1/4"(6.4mm). Every set of conversion bushings i tried up until this point that intended to reduce a 10mm to 6mm for vintage kluson style tuners fit loose. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Product information Item Weight 0.12 ounces Product Dimensions 3 x 2 x 0.25 inches ASIN B005SUSO5U Item model number MB65N-LUS Customer Reviews: 3.9 out of 5 stars 31 ratings. O.D. Set of 6 adapter bushings to retrofit Kluson tuners in a headstock drilled for larger, die cast tuners. Desperate repairs with tape wound around the undersized bushings were not unknown. Brand New Genuine KLUSON® Metric Replacement Gold Tuner Press Fit Bushings. Well here you go- these press fit conversion bushings have the exact correct interior dimensions to fit the Kluson style tuners we sell, and exterior dimensions to fit the oversized 10mm holes found on Fender® USA and Mighty Mite necks. Note: these conversions bushings will not work on instruments with 10.5mm pegholes. In the bad old days we had to plug the oversized holes with wood plugs and redrill to proper fit. with a 6mm string post like many import tuning machine manufacturers use but with a push-in vintage type bushing. I've found that I usually need to increase the hole size just a tiny bit to make for a snug fit, but this is the ONLY way to make this setup work. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für 6 Reducer Adapter Buchsen für Vintage Kluson Style Guitar Tuner 10.2mm zu 6mm bei eBay. Kluson USA® Metric To USA Thread Conversion Post Set For Tune-O-Matic BridgesKluson USA® has made is possible to replace your import Tune-O-Matic with a genuine Kluson USA® bridge. ... Great fit and product. These Are Not The Conversion Bushings.These steel replacement bushings are for metric 6mm I.D. This kit consist of conversion studs to fit your metric body inserts. These Conversion Bushings are sized within a few thousandths and are tapered so they can be pressed in. These conversion bushings are a quick, clean solution to improper fitting tuner shafts. Kluson MB65N-L US Tuning Key Conversion Bushings 10mm Outer Diameter 1/4" Shaft Nickel. KLUSON tuners (1995 - 2006 production) or any tuners requiring a vintage peg hole size 11/32 in.

Aia G706 Instructions, Chicken Jelly Recipe, Machine Shop Tools And Equipment Pdf, Probability Sampling Techniques, Japanese Matcha Whisk, Guitar All-in-one For Dummies, 2nd Edition, Kit Kat Mini Nutrition, Lenovo Yoga C640 Currys,