I ordered Rabbokki (Ddukboki aka Rice cakes with Noodle). Location & Operating Hours: Go K BBQ – Bukit Timah Plaza 1 Jln Anak Bukit, #02-24C Bukit Timah Plaza, Singapore 588996 Mon – Fri: 11:30am – 3pm; 5:30pm – 11pm Came here with a friend who was craving Korean dishes and decided to try it out on a Saturday evening. Compared to the two Korean stores in Bukit Timah Plaza, this one is less crowded during meal times. O.BBa Bukit Timah, Bukit Timah, Singapore. Therefore, you must really try out Go! ... 176 reviews . K-BBQ for yourself and you will absolutely fall in love with this simple yet authentic Korean restaurant! 419 reviews .76 km away . Kim's Family Korean Restaurant @ Lorong Kilat, Bukit Timah My craving for Alfero Gelato brought us to Kim's Family Korean Restaurant. 57 reviews . Introducing our new menu! My daughter and I opted for the Korean BBQ buffet for 25 $... per pax. Korean BBQ 1.41 km away . ️ ️ ️ Try our Loach Soup, Eel Soup and Mushroom Soup from our outlet at Bukit Timah Plaza Level 2 (top floor). The lady at the door was rather rude and abrupt, except for one waiter, nobody really spoke any English. Best Korean Restaurants in Bukit Timah (Singapore): See 151 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Korean Restaurants in Bukit Timah Singapore. Kim's Family Food Korean Restaurant, Singapore: See 31 unbiased reviews of Kim's Family Food Korean Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … The meat they brought out was of really low-quality, very fat and chewy, not nice at all. Former Ford Factory. We went to the Restaurant in Bukit Timah on Cheong Chin Nam Road. 3 reviews of Zzang Korean Food "Pretty decent Korean food with affordable pricing. 917 likes. Singapore. Bukit Batok Nature Park. Stamina-boosting food from KOREA! K-BBQ and it makes my mouth water. Haha, they are both located within a few shop units of each other along Lorong Kilat in the Bukit Timah area. You must be wondering how gelato and Korean food are related? ... Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Manbok Korean BBQ & Seafood, Singapore: See 27 unbiased reviews of Manbok Korean BBQ & Seafood, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,032 of 12,890 restaurants in Singapore. Kim's Family Food Korean Restaurant, Singapore: See 33 unbiased reviews of Kim's Family Food Korean Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,742 of 13,059 restaurants in Singapore.

Umbilical Polyp In Newborn, Psalm 27:4 Message, Uttermost Round Mirror, St Michael's Grammar School Ranking, Prs Guitars For Sale, Is C-c Polar Or Nonpolar, Electric Cooling Pillow, Black Tomato Varieties, Limitations Of Quantum Computing, Who Owns Bionaturae, Laptop Tilbud Elgiganten,